Only 14% say Biden’s policies have helped them.

I also dont understand how people assess their life through who is in the oval office. I know I was disgusted by Trump's leadership when he was in office but it did not affect my ability to earn until he F'd up the pandemic.
I've never voted for someone because of what I thought they were going to "do" for ME.

I wouldn't know how to answer this poll question.

I am doing far better now than at the start of 2021 but not because of anything Biden did.

Why do so many people allow the person sitting in the Oval office have such control over their lives?
That is great that you are doing better. How many people around you are doing better?

Who are the 14% that are better off than they were in Feb 2020?

Billionaires and Millionaires?

I don't know what policies are causing it - or maybe it's just natural growth - but my 401k is growing dramatically.

I also dont understand how people assess their life through who is in the oval office. I know I was disgusted by Trump's leadership when he was in office but it did not affect my ability to earn until he F'd up the pandemic.
LOL He's been out of office three years and you still wake up thinking about him

Last edited:
14%. huh?

That is like all the Illegals and the Democrat fat cat donors that are going to get rich off Potatohead's Environmental Wacko subsidies.

not how it works, stupid. You make the claims, it’s on you to back them up.

so far, you can’t.
  • He lost his election to Joe Biden

Back up:

1703086121664.png

not how it works, stupid. You make the claims, it’s on you to back them up.

so far, you can’t.
  • Record overall employment
Backup

1703086465212.png

Forum List

Back