Only 14% say Biden’s policies have helped them.

Dude. I am only giving you undisputed facts. Debate the reasons for the facts with someone else who can tolerate your bird brained gobbledegook. The undisputed facts are black friday was a record. The oil output is a record. There is record employment. The employment rate is well ahead of Trump's as is every economic metric. The only thing worse right now is people's survey results. Their attitudes are strong as you can see by consumer spending. It's all good. I dont care who you give credit or dont.
Keep spinning. Your list is full of lies and meaningless drivel. "Record GDP"?:auiqs.jpg: Every administration since 1950, according to your graph, has had "record GDP". Meaningless drivel.

Record unemployment? Nope. It was lower in 1950. Lie.

I could go on, but you are a lost cause.

You need new handlers telling you what to think. Your current handlers are feeding you bullshit and you are eating it with a shovel.

Just a few of the metrics that aren't good.

Inflation.
Gas prices.
Real wages down.
High interest rates.
Record debt and $2 trillion deficits for as far as the eye can see, and higher interest rates for that money.
High loan default rates, both personal and business.
Depleted household savings.
China, Japan, and Europe have slowing economies.

No links? You pussy.
  • Inflation is in the 3% range and coming down.
  • Gas prices are below historic levels adjusted for incomes
  • Real wages are up. That is undisputed.
  • Interest rates are high - I agree the Fed overreacted
  • Deficits are reduced from Trumps bloviated budgets
  • Loan default rates are historically low - they are up a tiny fraction to the lowest rates on record just after the pandemic
  • Household savings is in line with historical norms - they were high during pandemic when people werent spending - they are normal now.
  • Sucks for Japan, China, and Europe - Ours is humming along but will go up and down small fractions Im sure.

All these links show that when you filter out the fake 2020 numbers impacted by stimulus and closures our current numbers are great.

Inflation 3.1%:

Gas prices adjusted for inflation is flat to history

Real wages up to prepandemic (you have to ignore 2020 covid numbers):

Default rates well below historical normal levels but up to pandemic suppressed numbers

Savings is at historical levels (you have to ignore 2020 fake numbers)

No links? You pussy.
  • Inflation is in the 3% range and coming down.
  • Gas prices are below historic levels adjusted for incomes
  • Real wages are up. That is undisputed.
  • Interest rates are high - I agree the Fed overreacted
  • Deficits are reduced from Trumps bloviated budgets
  • Loan default rates are historically low - they are up a tiny fraction to the lowest rates on record just after the pandemic
  • Household savings is in line with historical norms - they were high during pandemic when people werent spending - they are normal now.
  • Sucks for Japan, China, and Europe - Ours is humming along but will go up and down small fractions Im sure.

All these links show that when you filter out the fake 2020 numbers impacted by stimulus and closures our current numbers are great.

Inflation 3.1%:

Gas prices adjusted for inflation is flat to history

Real wages up to prepandemic (you have to ignore 2020 covid numbers):

Default rates well below historical normal levels but up to pandemic suppressed numbers

Savings is at historical levels (you have to ignore 2020 fake numbers)
Are you stupid like this 24/7? I had a giant link right there in my post. Holy shit moron............grow a brain. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Already provided in this thread, stupid. Can you read?
giphy.gif

That number is putrid. Biden is clearly the worst President in history, and getting worse every day.

14% is about the number of Americans that are actually real democrats. The vast majority of democrat votes are harvested.

The average Democrat voter doesn't know it voted.

If Biden is so great, why is he the least popular president ever?

The only people who support Biden are the WEF shills on sites like this.

Damage to your warped perception of the economy that is humming.
Dems love taking credit for things they had nothing to do with. By all means you lying bunch of filth, list the specific Biden policies/legislation that contributed? Got nothing? Yeah that's what we expected.

Dems love taking credit for things they had nothing to do with. By all means you lying bunch of filth, list the specific Biden policies/legislation that contributed? Got nothing? Yeah that's what we expected.
I already asked him to back up his lies, he can't. He tried to back up his lies about Biden increasing oil production by posting a White House propaganda piece on green energy. Had nothing to do with oil production.

Record Black Friday? How could it not be with the sky high prices of everything due to Bidenflation? :auiqs.jpg:
Haha it’s like when xiden bragged about giving a boost to SS benefits

When it reality the cost of living increase was so high because of xidenflation

Funny how when the stock market goes up under Republican presidents, the left says, "who cares about the one percenters?". Now, all of a sudden, the left have changed their tune and the average Joe should be glad the one percenters are getting richer.
I Have NEVER changed my stance on 'the Stock Market'

Record real disposable income?

:oops8:

Yet another citygator lie in his list of bullshit Dimtard talking points.

Dummy. That shows REAL WAGE GROWTH vs 2019. Looking at 2020/2021 data is junk as it was affected by stimulus and massive unemployment.

Forum List

Back