Only 14% say Biden’s policies have helped them.

Dems love taking credit for things they had nothing to do with. By all means you lying bunch of filth, list the specific Biden policies/legislation that contributed? Got nothing? Yeah that's what we expected.
I could care less if you give credit to the tooth fairy. As long as you are willing to admit that under Biden the economy is doing well we are square. Who's responsible is partisan opinion. The data that it is doing well is facts.

Dummy. That shows REAL WAGE GROWTH vs 2019. Looking at 2020/2021 data is junk as it was affected by stimulus and massive unemployment.
More claptrap. I am actually bringing links destroying your lies, vermin.

Move on, you lost....BIGLY. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I could care less if you give credit to the tooth fairy. As long as you are willing to admit that under Biden the economy is doing well we are square. Who's responsible is partisan opinion. The data that it is doing well is facts.

Inflation.
Gas prices.
Real wages down.
High interest rates.
Record debt and $2 trillion deficits for as far as the eye can see, and higher interest rates for that money.
High loan default rates, both personal and business.
Depleted household savings.
China, Japan, and Europe have slowing economies.

Funny how when the stock market goes up under Republican presidents, the left says, "who cares about the one percenters?". Now, all of a sudden, the left have changed their tune and the average Joe should be glad the one percenters are getting richer.
You have it backwards.
EXPLAIN stock market riding high, Big business is booming, Profits high for them,
Where is our trickle down promised by Republican politicians?

You have it backwards.
EXPLAIN stock market riding high, Big business is booming, Profits high for them,
Where is our trickle down promised by Republican politicians?
Link us up to this "trickle down" promise, Simp.

That number is putrid. Biden is clearly the worst President in history, and getting worse every day.

And I bet those 14% are government appointees, employees, or contractors who have received lucrative government contracts.

That number is putrid. Biden is clearly the worst President in history, and getting worse every day.

Well I guess my wife and I are the 14%. We have seen better wages since Biden got in office. My wife was working minimum wage before and now she is getting over 17/hr. I have seen a very nice salary increase as well. Keep up the good work Biden.

Well I guess my wife and I are the 14%. We have seen better wages since Biden got in office. My wife was working minimum wage before and now she is getting over 17/hr. I have seen a very nice salary increase as well. Keep up the good work Biden.
What Tater policy got her the new job?

Can you point out his good work?

actually four years later Americans are worse off then when he was President and he is polling higher then Xiden.

Americans are having massive buyers remorse, and want the better times back.

The unverifiable mail in ballots may have voter remorse.
Almost no one else "bought" him.

Biden would be so easy to beat next year.

There's only one American that would lose to him, and damn wouldn't you know it, we're going to nominate him.
The Ds could say the same thing. Either of these two shit candidates would be soundly beaten if either party ran anyone who wasn’t dogshit.

Do you have an understanding as to why the stock market is artificially high when 76 percent say that the country is on the wrong track?

Do you have an understanding as to why the stock market is artificially high when 76 percent say that the country is on the wrong track?
Surveys get what people say. The stock market reacts to what people do. You can’t trust customers. They don’t know what they want. You have to watch what they do. They are spending and buying with confidence regardless what they say.

Forum List

Back