one question

sinister59

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
then I'll leave you be ,

now that you made it a requirement to prove publicly , you citizenship ? you now ask for public school records , will this remain a requirement to all candidates that run for that office , yes I know its a requirement for a long time , but this is the first president made to prove his citizenship, so my question is ,anyone that runs for the presidency shall now show his citizenship "his papers" plus school records ? I just have trouble see trump proving he's an American
sounds fun though , you get nominated and then all of your right to run are proven ?
at least show some knowledge of American history maybe , but will all canadate be called out on this ?

I look forward to next primaries .

then I'll leave you be ,

now that you made it a requirement to prove publicly , you citizenship ? you now ask for public school records , will this remain a requirement to all candidates that run for that office , yes I know its a requirement for a long time , but this is the first president made to prove his citizenship, so my question is ,anyone that runs for the presidency shall now show his citizenship "his papers" plus school records ? I just have trouble see trump proving he's an American
sounds fun though , you get nominated and then all of your right to run are proven ?
at least show some knowledge of American history maybe , but will all canadate be called out on this ?

I look forward to next primaries .
If you're black and your farther was born in Kenya, the answer is apparently yes.

As recalled...the 'birther' issue was started by a lone nut that misunderstood the State of Hawaii live birth certificates (rightly or wrongly so).
The President's heritage and link to Kenya confused the issue more. It was perpetuated more, but it was never a platform or even a decisive or considered topic amongst tea party people. In reality, Hilary Clinton raised the issue before any tea party member.
The innuendo was actually perpetuated by left wing liberal outlets like MSNBC....etc.
Just like the intimation by the left about Sarah Palin and the 'fake birth' issue.
Sometimes it just becomes a topic du jour, that becomes a phenom of allusion.
My goodness, there are still left wing nutties still trying to prove the conspiracy that G.Bush was behind 9-11.
Pres. Obama's loyal friend and trusted former green job czar is the epitome of the 9-11 truthers.

First, Every President has needed to prove his eligibility.

Second, Why the heck is this in the Tea Party section? It has nothing to do with the Tea Parties.

Forum List

Back