Tea party popularity

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Tea Party's Increasing Unpopularity -- Nobody Likes to Be Threatened - Yahoo! News

A recent poll conducted by USA Today/Gallup indicates the tea party movement could be headed for a bit of trouble in the coming months. The poll revealed that there is a 14-point gap between those who perceive the tea party unfavorably (47 percent) and those who see it favorably (33 percent). It is the widest margin that has been exhibited by far concerning the relatively new political movement and it has occurred since January. Could the right-wing movement have pushed too hard with its message of reform, especially concerning Medicare, Social Security, unemployment benefits and collective bargaining? Or might it be that Americans do not particularly like living in the shadow of constant threat?

First LIE of the article:

To explain: Since the inception of the tea party movement in 2009, when it began to coalesce from a disparate group of libertarian idealists into a popular movement against fiscal irresponsibility and government overreach,

Whom does the party consist?

Do a giggle search TM...

To explain: Since the inception of the tea party movement in 2009, when it began to coalesce from a disparate group of libertarian idealists into a popular movement against fiscal irresponsibility and government overreach,

Do a giggle search TM...

I didnt even bother linking to it.... its garbage anyway.

The Tea Party is as popular as ever. But trolls wouldnt know that.... let them think what they want. I could care less personally.

Do a giggle search TM...

The Tea Party is as popular as ever. But trolls wouldnt know that.... let them think what they want. I could care less personally.

It was Yahoo(!)...I know...not far off the beaten path of AOL...and HuffPoo...

Do a giggle search TM...

There have been multiple polls confirming the OP. So there is no reason to think that the Tea Party is not unpopular at the moment.

well because the media portrays the tea party so honestly and accurately I'm not surprised.

Who are these 'tea parties' the media keeps questioning people about? May well be that some that purport to 'stand for the tea parties' are alienating the public. Many of them alienate me as well. When Gallup gets around to asking about the economic and governmental principles that most 'tea parties' people have as their bedrock, I'm not too worried about the results. I've been saying for awhile know, many of us with those beliefs need to leave the usurpers and their candidates behind.

this is who the tea party people are.

they deny any facts they dont like.

Oh Gawd,more Obomba Butt-Sniffers telling us how we should feel about Tea Partiers. So stale and lame. :(

Who are these 'tea parties' the media keeps questioning people about? May well be that some that purport to 'stand for the tea parties' are alienating the public. Many of them alienate me as well. When Gallup gets around to asking about the economic and governmental principles that most 'tea parties' people have as their bedrock, I'm not too worried about the results. I've been saying for awhile know, many of us with those beliefs need to leave the usurpers and their candidates behind.

Indeed...:clap2:

Do a giggle search TM...

Everything's temporary.....but, at least the Teabaggers were forewarned.....​

"Tea Party members hate Wall Street bailouts, trade deals like NAFTA, job outsourcing, giant corporations buying laws, government spending, and elites telling the rest of us what to do. But there is no question that their candidates - many of them wealthy corporatists themselves - are funded by big corporations (even foreign oil companies) and Wall Street. So the question is, once in Congress will they vote with their base or their owners? And when they vote with the people who bought them, what will Tea Party members do about it?"

dick_armey_libertysummit-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

this is who the tea party people are.

they deny any facts they dont like.

Look TruthBeDamned, what part of that is human nature do you not seem to get. You do EXACTLY the same fucking thing. I notice you ran like a bitch from the other thread when I asked you if you had the integrity to admit that not everyone who thinks Obama is a bad President is a racist, just for example.

I truly believe you're at best a borderline retard. I'm not trying to insult the retarded, just stating a fact.

Forum List

Back