If there is a military draft in the USA for WW3, should the sheltered criminal aliens be drafted and serve as a pathway to citizenship?

US army personnel are “guarding” criminal aliens at the Atlanta airport…RECRUIT THEM TO SERVE IN THE MILITARY.

This seems like a great idea to me.

We have millions of male military aged criminal aliens now being supported by the US TAXPAYER within the US.

Draft into the military all men from 18-24 who are currently in camps or government paid hotels and let them earn their citizenship by going to war for the Biden Admin and the military industrial complex.

I am on board.
This is a perfect example of how out of touch with reality you are.

Absolutely not..... you do not know where their loyalty lies

You dont know that for about half of America.

Lots of people joining the military look at it as welfare. They are shocked they may face physical danger.

This is a perfect example of how out of touch with reality you are.

How is that? To have criminal aliens serve in war for citizenship?

People who are stupid, but think they are smart are dangerous.

You are stupid.

For centuries immigrants who served in the military could become American citizens.

How is that? To have criminal aliens serve in war for citizenship?

People who are stupid, but think they are smart are dangerous.

You are stupid.

For centuries immigrants who served in the military could become American citizens.

That there is going to be a WW3. When was the last time you were right about ANYTHING?

So the USA had this wrong for centuries...GOT IT.

Time to blast all past administrations.

Should we remove citizenship for those who got it this way?

Last edited:
I have no issue with allowing criminal aliens to go to war for a greencard.

US army personnel are “guarding” criminal aliens at the Atlanta airport…RECRUIT THEM TO SERVE IN THE MILITARY.

This seems like a great idea to me.

We have millions of male military aged criminal aliens now being supported by the US TAXPAYER within the US.

Draft into the military all men from 18-24 who are currently in camps or government paid hotels and let them earn their citizenship by going to war for the Biden Admin and the military industrial complex.

I am on board.
Many illegal immigrants are believed to have come here to raise a ruckus in conjunction with a number of foreign enemies, like 9/11 with its anti-American creeps coming out of the woodwork to take down the WTC. Perhaps you're right, and the military can sort out who is supportive of America and not those who come here with hidden agendas to damage our country. I'd have a hard time determining such a thing as who would be loyal, even if I came from a military family, I deeply respect those who served.

Forum List

Back