If there is a military draft in the USA for WW3, should the sheltered criminal aliens be drafted and serve as a pathway to citizenship?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

US army personnel are “guarding” criminal aliens at the Atlanta airport…RECRUIT THEM TO SERVE IN THE MILITARY.

This seems like a great idea to me.

We have millions of male military aged criminal aliens now being supported by the US TAXPAYER within the US.

Draft into the military all men from 18-24 who are currently in camps or government paid hotels and let them earn their citizenship by going to war for the Biden Admin and the military industrial complex.

I am on board.

Last edited:

US army personnel are “guarding” criminal aliens at the Atlanta airport…RECRUIT THEM TO SERVE IN THE MILITARY.

We have millions of male aged criminal aliens now being supported by the US TAXPAYER within the US.

Draft into the military all men from 18-24 who are currently in camps or government paid hotels and let them earn their citizenship by going to war for the Biden Admin and the military industrial complex.

I am on board.
That's a tough one considering many would end up fighting a country they're originally from.

That's a tough one considering many would end up fighting a country they're originally from.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, they want to be citizens. Citizens sometimes are drafted to go to war. It has happened several times in our past.

Several European nations are reinstituting the draft now in anticiptin of WW3. Sweden and Sebia for example.

We have millions of male aged criminal aliens now being supported by the US TAXPAYER within the US.

I am on board.
Normally, US citizenship through military services is limited to permanent residents. Also, applicants are rejected if they have serious criminal records. It is an interesting question as to whether other aliens should be allowed to enlist. It may be a better alternative to reinstating a general draft.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, they want to be citizens. Citizens sometimes are drafted to go to war. It has happened several times in our past.

Several European nations are reinstituting the draft now in anticiptin of WW3. Sweden and Sebia for example.
1706808925873.png

We have millions of male military aged criminal aliens now being supported by the US TAXPAYER within the US.

I am on board.

They should be given the choice to serve or go the hell home.

50 years ago yes either drafted or deported... but today you can't put armed unknowns in uniform next to our troops...

Normally, US citizenship through military services is limited to permanent residents. Also, applicants are rejected if they have serious criminal records. It is an interesting question as to whether other aliens should be allowed to enlist. It may be a better alternative to reinstating a general draft.

Nope for WW3, we need every swinging dick between 18-26 for starters…there are like 3 million of those just from the pot of criminal aliens we have residing in the US currently.

A $10,000 patriotization fee should be paid. $100 a month for each walk in until paid in full National Debt retired in 5 years.
Win Win

Yes. That's the solution. Draft women as well. Pass a law that says illegals are drafted first and make sure it's published well.

No. The illegals should be kicked the fuck out of the country. They shouldn't even be here to begin with.

The draft should be for the young blue haired, nose ring, BLM, tatted up, anti American, tranny lgbhdtv freakzoids that need a lesson in humility, being an adult, being responsible and having to earn your seat at the table.

While we're at it, throw all those anti American blacks in there and show them there are no reparations, they have to earn what they want.

Maybe that would jerk a knot in all of their asses and maybe turn them into decent people so they can be a part of the American society instead of just shitting allover it and being useless tits.

I am on board.
I think it's always been like that. They'll even draft people here on Work Visas. At least they used to

Nope for WW3, we need every swinging dick between 18-26 for starters…there are like 3 million of those just from the pot of criminal aliens we have residing in the US currently.
Where do you envision these troops will be sent?

We have admitted at least 20-30 illegals of fighting age to our country and you want to arm them and at the same time trying to disarm citizens who have broken no laws. Would you like to rethink that?

I am on board.
Absolutely not..... you do not know where their loyalty lies

Forum List

Back