Nothing suspicious about what I have experienced with hospitals here, including my MRI? Check this out.

If the diagnosis is known, the general treatment is already published somewhere. What is the diagnosis?

Google or in my case DuckDuckGo search and YouTube search, should turn up images, possibly discussion. Before selecting my orthopedic surgery, that is the method I used, as I am not a spectator in my own healthcare decisions. I simply needed other examples to compare with personal imagery I had on disk, before choosing a course of action with the surgeon, my primary care people recommended.
I do hope you find the information you need and wish you the best.
Correction: DMG is not always fatal:
'....An estimated 6,033 people are living with this tumor in the U.S.'

Correction: DMG is not always fatal:
'....An estimated 6,033 people are living with this tumor in the U.S.'
Looks like you are finding. Good luck with the research.

Strange. Anytime I have had imaging, such as cat scans, no matter where I have gotten it, or who sent me, I ask for a copy of the disk at time of scan and receive it. I also make sure copy is sent to my primary care clinic. Most people, simply do not ask. It take special software to view on home computer systems, but the software is available free, online.

They have always loaded mine onto a DVD when I needed them.

Looks like you are finding. Good luck with the research.
Yes, and there may be some MRI images of DMG to retrieve to begin an archive. If OP is yet to be diagnosed, the type of MRI image to search for would be compromised. If diagnosed, the image is comparable to other images, just to get an overall idea of the disease. Why should OP's physicians balk?

Yes, and there may be some MRI images of DMG to retrieve to begin an archive. If OP is yet to be diagnosed, the type of MRI image to search for would be compromised. If diagnosed, the image is comparable to other images, just to get an overall idea of the disease. Why should OP's physicians balk?
Socialized medicine is a government expense on expensive treatments and surgeries in his country, and it is cheaper if people will just go ahead and die?

Forum List

Back