One Of My Favorite "Neocons"

Whorowitz is just another zionist jew who's real loyality is to Israel not America.

Btw The % of jews who serve in the U.S. military is a tiny fraction of their numbers.

But they have no problem going to Israel and serving in the IDF

Whorowitz is just another zionist jew who's real loyality is to Israel not America.

Btw The % of jews who serve in the U.S. military is a tiny fraction of their numbers.

How many Muslims serve in the army? I mean other than Maj Hassan and Hasan Akbar.

Did you favorite Neo-con ever serve in the US armed forces?

Just wondering.

Few of the every appear to have done so.

"As Entered in Congressional Record (Page: H5550) 7/30/93

Dear Col. Holmes,

I am sorry to be so long in writing. I know I promised to let you hear from me at least once a month, and from now on you will, but I have to have some time to think about this first letter. Almost daily since my return to England I have thought about writing, about what I want to and ought to say.

First, I want to thank you, not only for saving me from the draft, but for being so kind to me last summer, when I was as low as I have ever been. One thing that made the bond we struck in good faith somewhat palatable to me was my high regard for you personally. In retrospect, it seems that the admiration might not have been mutual had you known a little more about me, about my political beliefs and activities. At least you might have thought me more fit for the draft than for ROTC.
Sincerely,

Bill Clinton "
Clinton's ROTC Letter and Col. Holmes Notarized Statement

So when did Horowitz stop being a liar, or did he stop?
Did you want an answer, or did you just want to take a pointless jab ?

Horowitz was a supporter of Huey P. Newton, and raised money for the Black Panther Party. He has written that he recommended that the Panther Party hire a bookkeeper, Betty Van Patter, who was then working for Horowitz at Ramparts. In December 1974, she was murdered.[10] Later, he cited that experience as the catalyst for reassessing his views that took him from the political left to the political right.
David Horowitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
But while he as a Liberal he was a liar, right? So, did he stop lying?

YOU fail to understand that he woke UP. Something that *YOU* to date refuse to do against your training.

:cuckoo:Didn't I smack you down on that point already Sunni-boy? Jews in this country are 70% liberal, Liberals in general are less likely to serve in the military, So a true statement would be "liberals are far less likely to serve in the military" get it through you head.. look it up.

Confronting the Campus Leftists

David Horowitz thinks that anybody who cares about the future of America should confront the fact that U.S. colleges and universities are the fountainhead of financing for the radical movement in America.
Horowitz was a leftwing campus activist in the 1960s, but he says that, now, professors holding tenure at major universities are men and women who would have been too radical for him in the 1960s when he was publishing the leftwing magazine Ramparts. During the 1970s, these hardcore leftists achieved critical mass on university faculties, took control of hiring committees, and then saw to it that only leftists were hired.

Now there are literally tens of thousands of "hard-line Marxists" in academic sinecures. They have made universities "a subsidiary of the political left and the Democratic Party."

These hard-core leftists have no shame about using the classroom podium for political speechmaking. They may be teaching a course in biology or Shakespeare, but that doesn't inhibit them from launching into tirades against American policies or in favor of the Communists in El Salvador, or assigning students to write a paper on why George W. Bush is a war criminal.

These radical leftists have redefined the mission of universities. Instead of the pursuit of knowledge and truth, universities today see themselves as agencies for social change. Horowitz says the change they seek is fundamentally anti-American.

The amount of money universities have to carry out their leftwing mission is mind-boggling. Whereas conservative and pro-American intellectual sources (such as the Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute) and conservative journals may have budgets of a few million dollars, universities have billions of dollars. A great portion is taxpayers' money (through research grants and student-financed tuition), and in addition the leftists control most student activity assessments.

Many people have decried the bias of universities, but David Horowitz has a plan of action to turn it around. First, expose how bad the situation is, and second, challenge them directly by using the liberals' credo of diversity against them by calling for intellectual diversity.

For years, the universities have sanctimoniously proclaimed the sanctified value of diversity, but they define diversity to mean only giving space to radical leftwingers and feminists. Horowitz's Center for the Study of Popular Culture made a survey of 32 colleges and universities and reported that the overall ratio of Democrats to Republicans is ten to one.

At Cornell University, which is typical, 95% of the faculty who are registered to vote are Democrats. Of the faculty in the government department, only one of 23 members is a registered Republican.

At almost every American university, conservative professors are drastically outnumbered. Rep Jack Kingston (R-GA) says, "Most students probably graduate without ever having a class taught by a professor with a conservative viewpoint."

Confronting the Campus Leftists -- April 2004 Phyllis Schlafly Report

Confronting the Campus Leftists

David Horowitz thinks that anybody who cares about the future of America should confront the fact that U.S. colleges and universities are the fountainhead of financing for the radical movement in America.
Horowitz was a leftwing campus activist in the 1960s, but he says that, now, professors holding tenure at major universities are men and women who would have been too radical for him in the 1960s when he was publishing the leftwing magazine Ramparts. During the 1970s, these hardcore leftists achieved critical mass on university faculties, took control of hiring committees, and then saw to it that only leftists were hired.

Now there are literally tens of thousands of "hard-line Marxists" in academic sinecures. They have made universities "a subsidiary of the political left and the Democratic Party."

These hard-core leftists have no shame about using the classroom podium for political speechmaking. They may be teaching a course in biology or Shakespeare, but that doesn't inhibit them from launching into tirades against American policies or in favor of the Communists in El Salvador, or assigning students to write a paper on why George W. Bush is a war criminal.

These radical leftists have redefined the mission of universities. Instead of the pursuit of knowledge and truth, universities today see themselves as agencies for social change. Horowitz says the change they seek is fundamentally anti-American.

The amount of money universities have to carry out their leftwing mission is mind-boggling. Whereas conservative and pro-American intellectual sources (such as the Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute) and conservative journals may have budgets of a few million dollars, universities have billions of dollars. A great portion is taxpayers' money (through research grants and student-financed tuition), and in addition the leftists control most student activity assessments.

Many people have decried the bias of universities, but David Horowitz has a plan of action to turn it around. First, expose how bad the situation is, and second, challenge them directly by using the liberals' credo of diversity against them by calling for intellectual diversity.

For years, the universities have sanctimoniously proclaimed the sanctified value of diversity, but they define diversity to mean only giving space to radical leftwingers and feminists. Horowitz's Center for the Study of Popular Culture made a survey of 32 colleges and universities and reported that the overall ratio of Democrats to Republicans is ten to one.

At Cornell University, which is typical, 95% of the faculty who are registered to vote are Democrats. Of the faculty in the government department, only one of 23 members is a registered Republican.

At almost every American university, conservative professors are drastically outnumbered. Rep Jack Kingston (R-GA) says, "Most students probably graduate without ever having a class taught by a professor with a conservative viewpoint."

Confronting the Campus Leftists -- April 2004 Phyllis Schlafly Report

Isn't that nice? American well-meaning parents send their money and thier kids to be indoctrinated to destroy Liberty?

How many jews have turned their guns or fragged the own troops in the name of allah?

When people say "neo-con" most of the time they mean "Jew".

Horowitz understands the Left. He understands that everything they say is a lie to get what they want, which is control. There is no debating, no negotiating with such people THey must be destroyed politically.

when i say neocon, most of the time i mean idiot.

:thup:

Horowitz understands the Left. He understands that everything they say is a lie to get what they want, which is control. There is no debating, no negotiating with such people THey must be destroyed politically.

When you say anythig you mean idiot. No. When you say anything you are an idiot.

Sunni in Israel you HAVE to serve in the army, that's why they have so many internal issues.

I have no problem with him supporting Israel, as long as he's not advocating our tax $ go to them as they have their own tax $ and we shouldn't compromise their sovereignty. However if he is advocating we keep throwing money at Israel, then yes he is a neocon.

The islamaphobia message is one that surprises me though, as that's the same thing the Nazi's were doing towards jews before the Holocaust, a p-r campaign to smear millions and billions of people solely for their religion.

When you say anythig you mean idiot. No. When you say anything you are an idiot.

i've never said anythig

carry on, neoconboi

Sunni in Israel you HAVE to serve in the army, that's why they have so many internal issues.

I have no problem with him supporting Israel, as long as he's not advocating our tax $ go to them as they have their own tax $ and we shouldn't compromise their sovereignty. However if he is advocating we keep throwing money at Israel, then yes he is a neocon.

The islamaphobia message is one that surprises me though, as that's the same thing the Nazi's were doing towards jews before the Holocaust, a p-r campaign to smear millions and billions of people solely for their religion.

:doubt:Wrong it had nothing to do with religion...Do a little reserch before you post

Neocons sucks due to their foreign policy (which is heavily skewed towards Israel), their love for nation building, and their compromise with the welfare state.

Kristol can suck my big fat rock hard American cock.

Last edited:
The more I read about Horowitz, the more I like him. In case anybody doesn't know the term "Neocon" was originally used to describe former 60s radical leftists (mostly Jews) who left that stupidity and became Conservatives. Although nowadays most all the libs use it to describe most all conservatives, even those who were never leftists. :cuckoo: Horowitz says the turning point for him was the murder by the Black panthers (although it was never proven) of an acquaintance Betty Van Patter whom Horowitz hooked up with a job as a book for them. This guy as had a hell of a from life being raised by communist parents to be a conservative "crusader" against the left and the leftists ideology that is most of college academia

Horowitz and Intellectual Terrorism at UCLA

dh-speech-7.gif

Last Wednesday, evening the Freedom Center’s David Horowitz gave a much anticipated and ferociously opposed presentation before a crowd of more than 300 people at Moore Hall at the University of California at Los Angeles. The event was hosted by the Bruin Republicans, self-described as “the only officially right-of-center organization on the UCLA campus” – which is a good, albeit disheartening, indicator of the very issue Horowitz has been addressing on hundreds of campuses across this country, and which was the evening’s topic: the fact that our institutions of supposedly higher learning are utterly dominated by intolerant progressive academics who are ill-serving and mentally straight-jacketing their students.

Horowitz’s speech was as blunt as the title of his presentation – “Intellectual Terrorism: The Left’s War on Free Speech.” Pacing back and forth at the front of the hall, he was revved up right out of the gate and became even more impassioned as he went on. He began the wide-ranging, forty-minute speech with a condemnation of academics who indoctrinate rather than teach (“The students who suffer most are those of you who are on the left, because your assumptions are never challenged.”) Among other topics, he went on to decry campus anti-Semitism and to identify Islam as the greatest oppressor of women and gays in the world today. He delivered a myth-busting history of “Palestine” and a concise explanation of his opposition to slavery reparations a hundred years after the fact. And he attacked the Muslim Student Association, ubiquitous on major college campuses, as a creation of the Muslim Brotherhood, a supporter of the terrorist organization Hamas and the sponsor of Israel Apartheid weeks across the country.

He was flanked throughout the speech by very visible security – a tragic necessity for Horowitz, who is a lightning rod for some of the most bilious hatred that has ever been directed at a conservative public figure. He regularly receives threats prior to speaking engagements and has in fact been physically attacked. This is the inevitable result of his having once been a radical leftist himself, for the Left is only marginally more forgiving of its apostates than fundamentalist Muslims are of theirs.

Horowitz and Intellectual Terrorism at UCLA | FrontPage Magazine

I doubt you know the difference between a neocon and neon light.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Read Horowitz's "Radical Son" for an enlightened look at 60's radicalism. Both Horowitz's parents were communists which makes him a "red diaper baby. He grew up hating his own Country and not knowing why. The so-called "journalist" who brought down the Nixon administration was also a "red diaper baby". Yup it's true, Karl Marx Bernstein's parents were both communists. Horowitz's incredible expose of the radical left's influence in secondary education is worth a read. "The Professors" names names. It should be noted that almost every time David Horowitz spoke on a college campus he was the victim of assault or attempted assault.

Read Horowitz's "Radical Son" for an enlightened look at 60's radicalism. Both Horowitz's parents were communists which makes him a "red diaper baby. He grew up hating his own Country and not knowing why. The so-called "journalist" who brought down the Nixon administration was also a "red diaper baby". Yup it's true, Karl Marx Bernstein's parents were both communists. Horowitz's incredible expose of the radical left's influence in secondary education is worth a read. "The Professors" names names. It should be noted that almost every time David Horowitz spoke on a college campus he was the victim of assault or attempted assault.

Yep.. the Radical leftist are brainwashing our college kids and Horowitz has made it his mission to tackle this problem head on.:cool:

Yep.. the Radical leftist are brainwashing our college kids and Horowitz has made it his mission to tackle this problem head on.:cool:

lmao....so the right is all about non-interventionism and not about nation building?

Seriously, are you this far removed from reality?

The more I read about Horowitz, the more I like him. In case anybody doesn't know the term "Neocon" was originally used to describe former 60s radical leftists (mostly Jews) who left that stupidity and became Conservatives. Although nowadays most all the libs use it to describe most all conservatives, even those who were never leftists. :cuckoo: Horowitz says the turning point for him was the murder by the Black panthers (although it was never proven) of an acquaintance Betty Van Patter whom Horowitz hooked up with a job as a book for them. This guy as had a hell of a from life being raised by communist parents to be a conservative "crusader" against the left and the leftists ideology that is most of college academia

"Neo-Conservative" doesn't mean "former leftist turned Conservative".

Neo-Conservatism is focused on foreign policy. Neo-cons support spending billions to destroy, then re-build nations.

The roots of the movement came from people who left the Democratic party in the 70s (when the Democratic party shifted to the left, and away from support of the Vietnam war).

Irving Kristol, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle - none of them were ever "60s radicals".

Forum List

Back