One Hit Wonders

May this current status of his change some day soon! :) :) :)

Now this beautiful precious here did go on to have several other songs on the radio that did well, but considering how not everyone looks at things the same way, some people may consider him to be a one hit wonder.

God bless you and his family and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If only I had discovered the beautiful precious before his going forward last fall, I love him so much too!!! :( :( :(

Just a quick fyi and not to knock the fun out of the thread so many times over so many years that I worked in music one hit wonders wasn't that the artist or the group didn't have the talent to produce more but being surrounded by managers and agents aka vultures that would take that one hit and put the artist/group on the road for a year and milk the crap out of the hit and take their percentage then flush them and move on.

Just a quick fyi and not to knock the fun out of the thread so many times over so many years that I worked in music one hit wonders wasn't that the artist or the group didn't have the talent to produce more but being surrounded by managers and agents aka vultures that would take that one hit and put the artist/group on the road for a year and milk the crap out of the hit and take their percentage then flush them and move on.
You would actually take this song on the road?

Forum List

Back