Migrant Surge Overrunning U.S. Cities

US cities (Denver, Chicago, New York, er al) are now swamped with Biden "Catch & Release" migrants. These migrants are depleting city revenues, causing crime waves and other social problems. Backlash among American citizens is growing, particularly among blacks.

Instead of dealing with the problem, the Biden administration continues to issue whitewash "reports", saying that migrants are contributing to society, by adding tax revenues. One wonders how this can be, when every video report shows the new migrants saying they dont have any jobs. City officials concur.

biden lies.jpg

It has to be official rep policy to ship ALL illegals to dem sanctuary cities and states and IMPLODE them. Take NO mercy! There will never be a meeting of the minds, ever again in America. Not as long the filthy commie dems live in America.

karma bridge.jpg

If not for the white nationalist minority wielding outsized power in this country, the headline would read:

"Migrant influx provides much needed labor in a labor shortage and much needed military recruits in a recruiting shortage"

Isn't there a logical disconnect in there somewhere? Judging by their policies, the democrats want as much migrant influx as possible, right? So who is this white nationalist minority that wields outsized power, gotta be democrats, right?

To beat the shit out of Trump this November
Win 50 seats in the House
6 seats in the Senate
Expand SCOTUS by 4 seatsand appoint the 4 youngest healthiest judges to the court but only if the promise to overturn Citizens, Heller, and reinstate Roe.

Now there's a plan.

That is a plan for complete and utter disaster. You forgot about abolishing the filibuster and the Electoral College and going to a popular vote.

They're not illegal dumbass.
GAWOD you are one stupid fuckwad.
Class is back in session. You are to read this link, and then report back to me, student.

Not only are they criminals committing crime (US Code 8, Section 1325), but so are the US politicians who pass sanctuary city laws (US Code 8, Section 1324).

Liberals never get this information from their liberal media, which is why they are all a bunch of information-deprived airheads.

Worse than that, their media LIES to them. I remember when they used to go on TV shows claiming that entering the US without inspection by US immigration authorities was only a civil offense (tort), and not a crime. The DUPES fall for it, and then go around telling it to more dupes.

Why?
Because i'm better at this crap than you?

Why don't you try some actual factual cogent arguments for a change?

Yeah folks, I know but, still, wouldn't it be fascinating to see a cogent MAGAT?
Almost like seeing a Unicorn or God for that matter.
I have listed many FACTS in this thread, This idiot does nothing but bluster hot air, and then talks about factual cogent arguments. Wow.

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

"better" ? Peeeew! You're about the worst, piss-poor poster I've ever seen in this forum.

Do you pay "taxes" when you shoplift? That seems to be an issue with migrants in New York City! Just saying...
Nor do they pay taxes when they work off the books. And the ones who do pay taxes pay less than an American would, if they were in that job, because the Americans get paid more.

Nor do they pay taxes when they work off the books. And the ones who do pay taxes pay less than an American would, if they were in that job, because the Americans get paid more.
I guarantee you that the libs who are defending a group of foreigners, many criminals and gang members, coming illegally with their bogus claims of asylum, and costing Americans billions each year, lowering the caliber of the schools and property values in the areas where they settle….…..

live nowhere near them.

US cities (Denver, Chicago, New York, er al) are now swamped with Biden "Catch & Release" migrants. These migrants are depleting city revenues, causing crime waves and other social problems. Backlash among American citizens is growing, particularly among blacks.

Instead of dealing with the problem, the Biden administration continues to issue whitewash "reports", saying that migrants are contributing to society, by adding tax revenues. One wonders how this can be, when every video report shows the new migrants saying they dont have any jobs. City officials concur.
Biden voters and supporters, seriously, is this your vision of "America" :(

Forum List

Back