One Hit Wonders

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
images

This thread is dedicated to those one hit wonders or groups that didn't have many top hits...

Do you remember any and can you...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

?????

images

This thread is dedicated to those one hit wonders or groups that didn't have many top hits...

*****CHUCKLE*****

?????

I like that song from way back.

i don't know how to copy music link over here but : thisone horrible but I remember it.

Minnie Riperton
Singer-songwriter
Minnie Julia Riperton-Rudolph, known professionally as Minnie Riperton, was an American singer-songwriter best known for her 1975 single "Lovin' You". Wikipedia
Died: July 12, 1979, Los Angeles, CA
Spouse: Richard Rudolph (m. 1972–1979)

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

?????

i don't know how to copy music link over here but : thisone horrible but I remember it.

Minnie Riperton
Singer-songwriter
Minnie Julia Riperton-Rudolph, known professionally as Minnie Riperton, was an American singer-songwriter best known for her 1975 single "Lovin' You". Wikipedia

images

Call up the song on youtube right click on the address and 'copy' then come back here and and right click again then 'paste' the address onto your post.

*****SMILE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

?????

Minnie Riperton
Singer-songwriter

Forum List

Back