Once again, another active shooter.

Anyone surprised? [Aurora, IL]

I bet its an Illegal alien fighting against Trump's declaration of an emergency...planned out by Soros and Obama

Damn, I can't say that.

Fuck it!

Nigga please! :wtf:

Da fuq is wrong with you?
Oh are you saying its unheard of to blame all crisis on illegals?

Have you not heard that we are under a national emergency due to the dangers of this illegal infestation??

Leftards believe that only "gubermint" should have guns. The militarization of the police has been obvious to anyone paying attention. Warrant-less searches, civil forfeitures without due process and yet the commie left wants Americans totally disarmed and they are lying their commie asses off if they claim otherwise.

Leftards believe that only "gubermint" should have guns. The militarization of the police has been obvious to anyone paying attention. Warrant-less searches, civil forfeitures without due process and yet the commie left wants Americans totally disarmed and they are lying their commie asses off if they claim otherwise.
Nice strawman...

And of course it was a "gun free zone". It's a workplace. Who lets you brings your gun to work? :dunno:

How many people were shot at the southern border today....you know....the site of the National Emergency?

Gee right outside of Chicago.

Just another day in the windy city with it's tough gun laws

Acceptable risk

-Geaux
Absolutely....just one of those things in the good ole' U...S...A.
You should move to Iran where you can exercise your freedom and rights.
Why would I do that? I'm not a fan of patriarchal religions and their attempts at theocracy and the denigration of all women. That's more a conservative male paradise.
I was just trying to help you find a place that improves on the good ol’ USA for you.

I am surprised. I thought the draconian anti-gun laws of Illinois were supposed to prevent such things.

No, you're confused, gun laws do not prevent such events, no more than speed limits prevent speeding. If you need to have someone explain 1) why speed laws do not prevent speeders, and 2) why we need speed limits please ask.

Alright assholes, who slacked on their thoughts and prayers?! :mad:
Plenty of Muslims offer thoughts and prayers. Are you an islamophobic bigot?
You don't have to be a Christian to do absolutely nothing, genius
Just pointing out that you think Muslims are assholes. That makes you an islamophobe.
Lol al salam alaykum you inbred idiot
Allahuh akbar kaboom!, Islamophobe.

I am surprised. I thought the draconian anti-gun laws of Illinois were supposed to prevent such things.

No, you're confused, gun laws do not prevent such events, no more than speed limits prevent speeding. If you need to have someone explain 1) why speed laws do not prevent speeders, and 2) why we need speed limits please ask.

So, what is it you are proposing, Wry? 90 million weapons already exist and in the hands of the people. Why do propose as to what must be done???

Forum List

Back