Once again, another active shooter.

Anyone surprised? [Aurora, IL]

I am surprised. I thought the draconian anti-gun laws of Illinois were supposed to prevent such things.

No, you're confused, gun laws do not prevent such events, no more than speed limits prevent speeding. If you need to have someone explain 1) why speed laws do not prevent speeders, and 2) why we need speed limits please ask.

So, what is it you are proposing, Wry? 90 million weapons already exist and in the hands of the people. Why do propose as to what must be done???

I've proposed sensible gun control laws ad nausea; and the response, the only response - I get is "shall not be infringed", along with the usual push of the funny button and the more common ad hominem.

How many more acts, statutes, codes and ordinances need to be put in place along with the hundreds of others already in place? My right to protect me and mine doesn't come from a corporate entity that believes that it can bestow "privileges" on it's debt slaves. Many of these "mass shootings" are orchestrated events in order to sway the uneducated masses into accepting more draconian rules and many of us can see right through it.

I am surprised. I thought the draconian anti-gun laws of Illinois were supposed to prevent such things.

No, you're confused, gun laws do not prevent such events, no more than speed limits prevent speeding. If you need to have someone explain 1) why speed laws do not prevent speeders, and 2) why we need speed limits please ask.

So, what is it you are proposing, Wry? 90 million weapons already exist and in the hands of the people. Why do propose as to what must be done???

I've proposed sensible gun control laws ad nausea; and the response, the only response - I get is "shall not be infringed", along with the usual push of the funny button and the more common ad hominem.

Go fuck yourself, commie retard.

I am not confused. People like you say we have to get rid of firearms after such incidents, but this (and your response) shows even you know such laws DON'T accomplish what is claimed and will be totally ineffective. We have laws against murder that are very effective if enforced. Why not focus on them rather than gun "control", which will control nothing.

Thanks gun culture. Only the US suffers from regular mass shootings...

I am not confused. People like you say we have to get rid of firearms after such incidents, but this (and your response) shows even you know such laws DON'T accomplish what is claimed and will be totally ineffective. We have laws against murder that are very effective if enforced. Why not focus on them rather than gun "control", which will control nothing.
Funny how countries with strong gun control don’t have this problem...

Thanks gun culture. Only the US suffers from regular mass shootings...
Lol
Quit falling down the well
43141033_10217323153613558_714535081762357248_n.jpg

Further confirmation of the fact that most conservatives are stupid and ignorant.

We see that stupidity manifest with the right’s slippery slope fallacy about ‘gun control’ leading to ‘confiscation’ – or some other such idiocy.

Indeed, the issue of gun crime and violence can be addressed absent additional firearm regulatory measures.

Irrelevant

Further confirmation of the fact that most conservatives are stupid and ignorant.

We see that stupidity manifest with the right’s slippery slope fallacy about ‘gun control’ leading to ‘confiscation’ – or some other such idiocy.

Indeed, the issue of gun crime and violence can be addressed absent additional firearm regulatory measures.
Lol
Private firearm ownership has nothing to do with crime... We have no criminal control in this country you stupid ass motherfucker

What was the speed limit on the Bundesautobahn again?

And yet you continue to fail to expand on what constitutes ‘strong’ gun control.

Forum List

Back