Once again, another active shooter.

I believe every citizen should be legally forced to own at least 3 guns per household -- that is the only way we can guarantee that our country would be safe from mass shooters.
If you filth would stop letting them out of prison we would be safe from them. Say hello to Sheriff Israel and his cowards.
Especially when you let criminals off the hook and let them head up gun lobbies...but hey, as long as he was responsible for slaughtering brown people, that's ok...just ask his buddy Elliot Abrams.....by the way, when you idiots were cheering Trump for talking about prison and sentencing reform, that was just bullshit huh? Figured...
Borowitz-OliverNorth.jpg

Democrats voted against notifying ICE when an illegal alien is caught with a gun.....

Rep Matt Gaetz plays it like a charm

Perfect example last night on live pd. Guy pulled over, had a gun he admitted he bought off the street and it was illegal for him to own one.
Shall they pass useless laws?

You consider Universal background checks to be "useless?

Consider this. we have more guns than people...but only 1/3 of the households own ANY guns.

This is about a pretty small minority of gun fetishesists

Apparently Sassy is one of those

Yeah because convicted felons go to gun shops to buy guns. Lol.

Let me help you out, if someone is hell bent on getting a gun they will. Especially in Chicago....right out of the trunk of a car.

Fat lot of good a universal check would do, huh?

I believe every citizen should be legally forced to own at least 3 guns per household -- that is the only way we can guarantee that our country would be safe from mass shooters.
If you filth would stop letting them out of prison we would be safe from them. Say hello to Sheriff Israel and his cowards.
Especially when you let criminals off the hook and let them head up gun lobbies...but hey, as long as he was responsible for slaughtering brown people, that's ok...just ask his buddy Elliot Abrams.....by the way, when you idiots were cheering Trump for talking about prison and sentencing reform, that was just bullshit huh? Figured...
Borowitz-OliverNorth.jpg
When you been outed as a criminal lover, go off and blame Trump. The fact is if you filth would stop turning violent criminals loose this wouldn't have happened. Nothing can change that fact! You and your kind own all of this shit! Say hello to the cowards on Broward.

Borowitz-OliverNorth.jpg

Democrats voted against notifying ICE when an illegal alien is caught with a gun.....

The crime party never stops.

Borowitz-OliverNorth.jpg

The crime party never stops.

They truly are insane........ Michael Savage, the radio host says liberalism is a mental illness.... I came to that conclusion on my own before he wrote his book......they actually are mentally ill....

"i dont hate cops. i hate brutal cops" - Ice T...i dont hate black people, i hate racist black people!

Wow. This motherfucker BOUGHT his gun LEGALLY in Illinois ya know the state with STRICT gun laws,universal background checks,3 day waiting periods DESPITE having a felony conviction in Mississippi! They revoked his concealed carry permit but DIDN'T TAKE HIS WEAPON! Good fucking god! Complete and utter failure on the state of Illinois part!

Wow. This motherfucker BOUGHT his gun LEGALLY in Illinois ya know the state with STRICT gun laws,universal background checks,3 day waiting periods DESPITE having a felony conviction in Mississippi! They revoked his concealed carry permit but DIDN'T TAKE HIS WEAPON! Good fucking god! Complete and utter failure on the state of Illinois part!

they just need another law.....that should do it....meanwhile, let's treat law abiding gun owners like they are criminals....

So the solution to work place gun violence...school gun violence...mall gun violence...concert gun violence...night club gun violence

Is nothing.

This can happen ANYWHERE...and does...often...and Republicans would do

NOTHING
And ewe won’t dew a damn thing about illegals murdering Americans!

How could he legally buy a firearm in Illinois with 6 prior arrests?

Way to go, Illinois. Fucking brilliant.

Man of color to boot, ouch.

How many networks will refuse to show his photo or mention his ethnicity, you think?

I am surprised. I thought the draconian anti-gun laws of Illinois were supposed to prevent such things.

No, you're confused, gun laws do not prevent such events, no more than speed limits prevent speeding. If you need to have someone explain 1) why speed laws do not prevent speeders, and 2) why we need speed limits please ask.

I am not confused. People like you say we have to get rid of firearms after such incidents, but this (and your response) shows even you know such laws DON'T accomplish what is claimed and will be totally ineffective. We have laws against murder that are very effective if enforced. Why not focus on them rather than gun "control", which will control nothing.
Funny how countries with strong gun control don’t have this problem...

Despite Gun Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings | Investor's Business Daily

LOL Gun control advocates don't make that claim, such hyperbole is beyond ridiculous - maybe one, or a couple of gun advocates might make such a claim, but no more than those who still believe the earth is flat.

LMAO! I suppose you didn't see Brain's post that I was replying to?

Not just Illinois. If he legally bought his weapon in Illinois, he had to have passed an NICS check that's done by the FBI. Even if Illinois had missed the Mississippi conviction, the FBI should have caught it.

Not just Illinois. If he legally bought his weapon in Illinois, he had to have passed an NICS check that's done by the FBI. Even if Illinois had missed the Mississippi conviction, the FBI should have caught it.

See, that is why we need another law...directed at law abiding gun owners, the people who didn't use their legal guns for any crime.....

See, that is why we need another law...directed at law abiding gun owners, the people who didn't use their legal guns for any crime.....

I suppose you're right. The 9,000 to 20,000 (depending on the source) laws regarding gun control just aren't enough.

Forum List

Back