Once again, another active shooter.

Anyone surprised? [Aurora, IL]

No....this is another gun free zone...you guys created them, now they draw mass public shooters. Again, as soon as someone with a gun confronted the shooter he surrendered....now you mopes want that process to take even longer by only having cops have guns....you are the problem...

Anyone surprised? [Aurora, IL]

If it wasn't a gun free zone we know from research, actual research, that armed civilians are 94% effective at stopping mass public shooters and/or reducing injuries and deaths......if the fact that the location isn't a gun free zone doesn't stop the attack from happening in the first place....

Gun free zones get people killed....

Last edited:
Acceptable risk

-Geaux
Absolutely....just one of those things in the good ole' U...S...A.

You mean like the 1.1 million Americans each year who use their legal guns to stop violent rapists, robbers and murderers, including mass public shooters...when they are allowed to have their guns with them?

Remember, armed civilians are 94% effective at stopping mass public shooters....when they have their guns with them.....sadly, people like you make so much public space gun free....they don't get the chance to save lives that often.

Acceptable risk

-Geaux
Absolutely....just one of those things in the good ole' U...S...A.
You should move to Iran where you can exercise your freedom and rights.
Why would I do that? I'm not a fan of patriarchal religions and their attempts at theocracy and the denigration of all women.

You mean the democrat party...where the democrat men rape and abuse the women, and the democrat men who think they are women are now competing in women's sports? And taking scholarships away from actual women?

They're reporting it was a co-worker, and he used a pistol. So what are we supposed to take away from this exactly?

I've never liked that 'active shoooter' language.

What is a inactive shooter? What are the media trying to project onto the tv drones?

According to libs, anyone who owns a gun is an "inactive" shooter just waiting to become an "active" shooter.
That is not only according to libs -- that is according to logic...

Anyone who has a gun can become a "shooter"

Forum List

Back