Active Shooter Drills

Not what I claimed at all, but it's pretty clear you have a learning disability.
Liar.

“the Prison-Industrial Complex has made crime far worse than it needs to be.”

“I think prisons are a waste of resources.”

“If you catch someone who shouldn't have guns, you take the guns and you fine them.”

“Confiscation and fines are sufficient to deter the behavior.”

“if prisons and guns made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the industrialized world”

“We don't have enough prison space for the real criminals.”

Meanwhile

“I want Trump in prison.”

Liar.

“the Prison-Industrial Complex has made crime far worse than it needs to be.”

“I think prisons are a waste of resources.”

“If you catch someone who shouldn't have guns, you take the guns and you fine them.”

“Confiscation and fines are sufficient to deter the behavior.”

“if prisons and guns made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the industrialized world”

“We don't have enough prison space for the real criminals.”

Meanwhile

“I want Trump in prison.”
Guy, we realize that you have a learning disability. It's okay, man.

We've been over this one. The Corrupt CPD couldn't tell Kim Foxx who fired the first shot.

without knowing who fired the first shot, anyone involved in the shootout had a perfectly good claim to self defense.

Probably a better one than Rittenhouse had when he gunned down two unarmed men in the street.

Wrong...dipshit...they are all convicted criminals with illegal guns...it doesn't matter who fired what shot, they were all breaking the law by simply owning and carrying those guns...then throw in actually shooting them and they should be in jail a long, long, time....but the democrats let them go....

Wrong...dipshit...they are all convicted criminals with illegal guns...it doesn't matter who fired what shot, they were all breaking the law by simply owning and carrying those guns...then throw in actually shooting them and they should be in jail a long, long, time....but the democrats let them go....
You need to get a jury willing to convict, and without the police being able to say who fired first, they wouldn't.

If I were on that jury, I'd vote to acquit.

Joe says fine the violent felons and they’ll become good citizens.

1709574270891.gif

We've been over this one. The Corrupt CPD couldn't tell Kim Foxx who fired the first shot.

without knowing who fired the first shot, anyone involved in the shootout had a perfectly good claim to self defense.

Probably a better one than Rittenhouse had when he gunned down two unarmed men in the street.
Of course you think a violent mob chasing a man down to murder him shouldn’t get shot.

oe says fine the violent felons and they’ll become good citizens.
Okay, buddy, you keep working on that learning disability.

Of course you think a violent mob chasing a man down to murder him shouldn’t get shot.
The BOY should have stayed home, and he wouldn't have been in a position where he was firing into an unarmed crowd.

Okay, buddy, you keep working on that learning disability.

The BOY should have stayed home, and he wouldn't have been in a position where he was firing into an unarmed crowd.
You’re the one saying Democrats were justified in releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison who weren’t even up for parole because prison is not justified.

You’re the one saying Democrats were justified in releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison who weren’t even up for parole because prison is not justified.
Actually, I said nothing of the sort.

If they committed an actual violent offense, they should be in prison.

Possessing a gun in and of itself is not a good reason to send someone to prison.

Now, due to your learning disability or the paint chips you consumed as a child, you won't understand this, so please don't waste any more of my valuable time.

You need to get a jury willing to convict, and without the police being able to say who fired first, they wouldn't.

If I were on that jury, I'd vote to acquit.

It doesn't matter who fired first....they were all felons in possession of illegal guns....you moron.

A minor infraction not worth anyone's time to prosecute.

Again, with so many idiots out there who think gun ownership is a "right", it's kind of hard to get a conviction on that alone.

Not for a felon......

A minor infraction not worth anyone's time to prosecute.

Again, with so many idiots out there who think gun ownership is a "right", it's kind of hard to get a conviction on that alone.

This guy tried to take a cops gun and in the process two shots are fired…….he gets probation….all gun felony charges were dropped….

But Tucker took a “crouching position,” prosecutors later said, and walked toward the veteran officer at an “accelerated pace.” Officials said Tucker talked about taking the cop’s gun while raising a rock over his head.
———-
At the 1:25 mark, you’ll hear him yell an expletive and then two muffled gunshots as his weapon fires. The fight rages on as the dispatcher asks if any officers have an emergency. Finally, a little more than a minute after the gunshots, the cop manages to free a hand to activate his radio while using his other hand to keep his pistol from being used against him.
———
Prosecutors dropped the most serious charge Tucker faced, disarming a peace officer, and a handful of additional gun-related felonies in his plea deal.

This guy commits multiple gun felonies…..and the democrat party prosecutor drops the gun charges……….

We don’t have a gun problem, we have a democrat party problem.

This guy tried to take a cops gun and in the process two shots are fired…….he gets probation….all gun felony charges were dropped….

But Tucker took a “crouching position,” prosecutors later said, and walked toward the veteran officer at an “accelerated pace.” Officials said Tucker talked about taking the cop’s gun while raising a rock over his head.
———-
At the 1:25 mark, you’ll hear him yell an expletive and then two muffled gunshots as his weapon fires. The fight rages on as the dispatcher asks if any officers have an emergency. Finally, a little more than a minute after the gunshots, the cop manages to free a hand to activate his radio while using his other hand to keep his pistol from being used against him.
———
Prosecutors dropped the most serious charge Tucker faced, disarming a peace officer, and a handful of additional gun-related felonies in his plea deal.

This guy commits multiple gun felonies…..and the democrat party prosecutor drops the gun charges……….

We don’t have a gun problem, we have a democrat party problem.
Um, okay, no one was injured and the criminal in this case was sentenced to mental health treatment.

If they had gone full boat on prosecuting him, he'd have gotten off on an insanity plea.

Now, it would be nice if we made it EASY for the mentally ill to get treatment and HARD for them to get guns, but that's probably asking too much.

Forum List

Back