OMG They lied again! Lerner's emails were safely backed up.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Aye carumba! I want to see people wearing orange jumpsuits and silver bracelets over this IRS scandal.

I'm really glad Judicial Watch is on the Administrations case.

Tom Fitton:

"And there's no such thing as Lois Lerner's missing e-mails,' he insisted. 'It's all been a big lie. They've been lying to the courts, to the American people and to Congress.'"

They knew all along where the email records could be. How nuts is this? They were all safely backed up.

"All the focus on missing hard drives has been a diversion,' he said. 'The Obama administration has known all along where the email records could be – but dishonestly withheld this information. You can bet we are going to ask the court for immediate assistance in cutting through this massive obstruction of justice.' "

Obama administration lawyer admits missing Lois Lerner emails WERE backed up Mail Online

Aye carumba! I want to see people wearing orange jumpsuits and silver bracelets over this IRS scandal.

Tom Fitton:

"And there's no such thing as Lois Lerner's missing e-mails,' he insisted. 'It's all been a big lie. They've been lying to the courts, to the American people and to Congress.'"

Bullshit, prove it. You're just butthurt because this case PROVES that there is no massive datamining scheme by the NSA, otherwise they would've happily turned over the alleged emails long ago.

Jenny Beth Martin, co-founder of Tea Party Patriots, one of the groups the IRS hamstrung for years, said Monday that the latest revelations are 'part of a continuing pattern of dishonesty and thuggery we've seen from this administration.'

'When the government launches intimidation campaigns against private citizens simply because they may not agree with the government – and then lies about evidence being "lost" – it should outrage all Americans.'

I find this hilarious. TPP is one of the groups that is a massive scam, siphoning literally tens of millions of dollars off of Tea Partiers, libertardians, conservatards, and old white manpigs throughout the country, for the benefit of a conservatard-run corporations. The overwhelming majority of the money TPP gets in goes towards paying the salaries of their few employees, enormous "consulting" fees and other payments to said corporations, and the endless cycle of fundraising they do to keep the pyramid scheme running. Very rarely do they actually contribute to candidates. From January to April of this year alone, 92% of TPP's $2 million spent went towards their scam; only 8% actually went towards any political races.

TPP is literally one of the best examples in favor of Myss Lyrnyr's completely sensible and entirely justified investigation of conservatard groups.

To any of you dumb asses that know nothing about system backups, I got news for you:

Nobody uses backups as an archive anymore. Backups are for disaster recovery purposes only. So yes the emails may have been backed up, but the tapes used for the backups were most likely rotated back into the backup cycle within two weeks of the backups and would have been over written.

Using tape backups as an archive never worked and was nothing more than a fantasy. Tapes don't last more than a year usually.

Tom Fitton:

Bullshit, prove it. You're just butthurt because this case PROVES that there is no massive datamining scheme by the NSA, otherwise they would've happily turned over the alleged emails long ago.

Jenny Beth Martin, co-founder of Tea Party Patriots, one of the groups the IRS hamstrung for years, said Monday that the latest revelations are 'part of a continuing pattern of dishonesty and thuggery we've seen from this administration.'

'When the government launches intimidation campaigns against private citizens simply because they may not agree with the government – and then lies about evidence being "lost" – it should outrage all Americans.'

I find this hilarious. TPP is one of the groups that is a massive scam, siphoning literally tens of millions of dollars off of Tea Partiers, libertardians, conservatards, and old white manpigs throughout the country, for the benefit of a conservatard-run corporations. The overwhelming majority of the money TPP gets in goes towards paying the salaries of their few employees, enormous "consulting" fees and other payments to said corporations, and the endless cycle of fundraising they do to keep the pyramid scheme running. Very rarely do they actually contribute to candidates. From January to April of this year alone, 92% of TPP's $2 million spent went towards their scam; only 8% actually went towards any political races.

TPP is literally one of the best examples in favor of Myss Lyrnyr's completely sensible and entirely justified investigation of conservatard groups.
Liberal media swallows the smidgen.

To any of you dumb asses that know nothing about system backups, I got news for you:

Nobody uses backups as an archive anymore. Backups are for disaster recovery purposes only. So yes the emails may have been backed up, but the tapes used for the backups were most likely rotated back into the backup cycle within two weeks of the backups and would have been over written.

Using tape backups as an archive never worked and was nothing more than a fantasy. Tapes don't last more than a year usually.

Yeah, but did you know that the computer programs in the American missile silos that arm and deploy nuclear weapons still use floppy disks, guy?

Just because your technology is current doesn't mean the US government's is. :badgrin:

I have no idea what you mean by this, but I assume it's some pejorative way of referring to Shortfrican-Americans, the vertically challenged, Little Pyyple, and/or the extremely-noticeably-differently-sized community. In any case, I completely reject your bigoted wordchoice and urge you to edit your obscene and tasteless post.

I have no idea what you mean by this, but I assume it's some pejorative way of referring to Shortfrican-Americans, the vertically challenged, Little Pyyple, and/or the extremely-noticeably-differently-sized community. In any case, I completely reject your bigoted wordchoice and urge you to edit your obscene and tasteless post.

I don't know what he/ she meant by it, either: but I hafta admit that it kinda turned me on.

Just sayin'. :badgrin:

Yeah, but did you know that the computer programs in the American missile silos that arm and deploy nuclear weapons still use floppy disks, guy?

Just because your technology is current doesn't mean the US government's is. :badgrin:

Tape backup drives and the tapes themselves are always relatively new. They have always been total pieces of crap that don't last more than a few years. Besides which older tape systems would never have the capacity to backup today's email systems.

I think I know what you mean....how can they be so out of date today? We have a system where I work that takes measurement of what we make, the darn thing cost about $35,000.00. The entire program is in DOS! The company paid $35,000 for a DOS program!

Jesus LM...I thought you had your shit together...here is the smidgen...

Not even a smidgen of corruption Obama downplays IRS other scandals Fox News

What part of the government lawyer admitted that her emails were backed up don't you fucking get?

"A U.S. government lawyer has conceded that tens of thousands of long-missing emails belonging to former IRS official Lois Lerner – messages the Obama administration has claimed were lost in a 2011 computer crash – were safely backed up along with the computer records of every other federal employee."

Obama administration lawyer admits missing Lois Lerner emails WERE backed up Mail Online

Jesus LM...I thought you had your shit together...here is the smidgen...

Not even a smidgen of corruption Obama downplays IRS other scandals Fox News

Zoom!.....right over their heads. I got it right away.
Shows how "well informed" they choose to be.

Forum List

Back