OMG They lied again! Lerner's emails were safely backed up.

To any of you dumb asses that know nothing about system backups, I got news for you:

Nobody uses backups as an archive anymore. Backups are for disaster recovery purposes only. So yes the emails may have been backed up, but the tapes used for the backups were most likely rotated back into the backup cycle within two weeks of the backups and would have been over written.

Using tape backups as an archive never worked and was nothing more than a fantasy. Tapes don't last more than a year usually.

They were required by a federal law to not only keep these records and to have made hard copies of all of her emails.

So let's see: The Liberal response so far has been:
-Of course they don't have the emails.
-Of course they have the emails
-SInce no one has been arrested/tried/jailed/horsewhipped that means no crime was committed.

When Lerner is arrested they'll declare it's a political witch hunt like Rick Perry and they all do it.
There is no reasoning with idiots like that.

To repeat: The administration's story has been that Lois Lerner's emails were destroyed in a freak accident and unavailable. That was until their conflicting stories caused a federal judge to order them to get their shit straight. So now it turns out thsoe emails existed after all. How convenient. Let's see if they manage to lose them in the meantime.

So let's see: The Liberal response so far has been:
-Of course they don't have the emails.
-Of course they have the emails
-SInce no one has been arrested/tried/jailed/horsewhipped that means no crime was committed.

When Lerner is arrested they'll declare it's a political witch hunt like Rick Perry and they all do it.
There is no reasoning with idiots like that.

To repeat: The administration's story has been that Lois Lerner's emails were destroyed in a freak accident and unavailable. That was until their conflicting stories caused a federal judge to order them to get their shit straight. So now it turns out thsoe emails existed after all. How convenient. Let's see if they manage to lose them in the meantime.

It'll happen THIS WEEK! IT WILL BE WONDERFUL! BILL O'REILLY WILL WEAR HIS FANCY TROUSERS!!!

Liberal media swallows the smidgen.

I have no idea what you mean by this, but I assume it's some pejorative way of referring to Shortfrican-Americans, the vertically challenged, Little Pyyple, and/or the extremely-noticeably-differently-sized community. In any case, I completely reject your bigoted wordchoice and urge you to edit your obscene and tasteless post.
Jesus LM...I thought you had your shit together...here is the smidgen...

Not even a smidgen of corruption Obama downplays IRS other scandals Fox News

Prove that there was any corruption at all in the IRS under President Obama.

Typical Administration Lies.......To the courts..........and the Liberal Brigade doesn't care as they support lying asses because they are Jack Asses of the Dem party.

They have obstructed justice and with held evidence in court cases. But they are above the law aren't they libs...

I have no idea what you mean by this, but I assume it's some pejorative way of referring to Shortfrican-Americans, the vertically challenged, Little Pyyple, and/or the extremely-noticeably-differently-sized community. In any case, I completely reject your bigoted wordchoice and urge you to edit your obscene and tasteless post.

LOL They admitted they targeted conservative groups. And these groups have filed lawsuits. The IRS and administration has violated the law.

You forgot to put a bunch of dumbass y's in your post :cool:

What would you consider proof? Because the IRS has already admitted to: engaging in viewpoint discrimination and releasing confidential information to outside parties. Both of those are crimes.

Ny, Y dydn't. Y dylybyrytyly lyft thym yyt fyr ryydybylyty yn thy pyrt yf nyn-ynlyghtynyd fymynysts. Hywyvyr, yf yyy'd lyky my ty type yn ypprypryyty fymynyst lyngy, hyry yyy gy, systyr.

Ny, Y dydn't. Y dylybyrytyly lyft thym yyt fyr ryydybylyty yn thy pyrt yf nyn-ynlyghtynyd fymynysts. Hywyvyr, yf yyy'd lyky my ty type yn ypprypryyty fymynyst lyngy, hyry yyy gy, systyr.

Imploding........your Hero is a liar...........deal with it.

which lawyer? said it to whom? when? what exactly did he say? why aren't reputable news sources carrying the story?
how about foxnews.com? DOJ attorneys suggest lost Lerner emails likely still exist Judicial Watch Fox News
However, an administration official told Fox News Monday night, “ There was no new back-up system described last week to Judicial Watch. Government lawyers who spoke to Judicial Watch simply referred to the same email retention policy that Commissioner (John) Koskinen had described in his Congressional testimony.”
this is no smoking gun. this is the tape backups that we already knew about.

judicial watch is a butch of hacks.

What would you consider proof? Because the IRS has already admitted to: engaging in viewpoint discrimination and releasing confidential information to outside parties. Both of those are crimes.

A great start! Now cite the specific laws that they violate (making them crimes), link to where "the IRS" has admitted to discriminating and leaking confidential information, and post a detailed analysis on how these incidents, once proven, constitute corruption rather than merely the "bone-headed decisions" President Obama states that there were.

Forum List

Back