Omar violates her oath of citizenship

Because you're a lazy shit missile that doesn't deserve a human response. Stupid is your native language and I'm happy to speak it at you. Hope you enjoyed it.

View attachment 896665
Uh-huh. Again, you totally fail to prove your obvious lie. Do you really think that somehow weak insults will somehow prove your point?
You're a liar..and a poor one at that. Your fellow Cons should ban you..just for making them look worse then they already do~

Now please..run out another lame meme thinking that somehow it will make people forget you're a pathetic liar.

What can one expect from a mage turd~

Wrong.
I have read her posts for years and they are consistent and from the US cultural perspective.
It is just obvious she has actually lived in many Mideast places, so has more accurate understanding of their actual cultures.

You are the one with the ignorant beliefs, like that Israel existed before 1948.
In fact, a goof Jew would know that the Diaspora Decree means all honorable Jews are supposed to be in atonement for the sins if arrogance and pride until the coming of the Messiah.
Zionists are in conflict with Judaism.

Anyone who does not get it, that you should care about the rights of everyone everywhere, is the problem.

Clearly Omar is right.

Bullshit, your history changes with every post

I don't believe you. In fact I called you out on your bogus Episcopalian claim once and you denied stating it

Here we are again

Nothing has changed and I've always been Episcopalian.

No it has NOT "been around for centuries"!
Israel did not exist until 1948, when the UN illegally created it for illegal immigrants, by stealing land from the natives.

The census data shows Israelis are almost all illegal immigrants who came there after 1930.

The ancient Israel was only from about 1000 BC to 850 BC, and were nasty and violent.
Defending your home can be nasty and violent when surrounded by savages.

Congress supported Israel when they discovered Hitler had ordered the genocidal murder of 6,000,000 German Jewish citizens with the help of the Mufti of Jerusalem, using WWII as their cover. Most US Congress members do not support those who harm American Allies.

Except you are forgetting WWI was illegally started and ended by criminal acts by the Allies, that Zionist were traitors to Germany and caused their defeat, and that Hitler left over 100,000 Jewish members of the Wehrmacht alone.

The real reason Congress supported creating Israel in 1948 is that they hoped to get rid of them from the US.

The Mufti of Jerusalem was insignificant, and all Arab nation joined the Allies in WWII.
Israel has never been our ally and has always illegally been harming us, whether it was espionage like Pollard, or meddling in our election with secret bribes,

Defending your home can be nasty and violent when surrounded by savages.

Wrong.
The Zionists are European and do not belong in the Mideast, especially since they never paid for the properties they confiscated.
And originally the Palestinians invited them, not realizing the illegal intent of the Zionists.
The "savages" are the Zionists.
Read some 1948 history, like Menachim Begin murdering the British peacekeepers by blowing up the King David hotel, gunning down Folke Bernadotte, massacring hundreds of native villages like Deir Yassin, etc.

Wrong.
The Zionists are European and do not belong in the Mideast, especially since they never paid for the properties they confiscated.
And originally the Palestinians invited them, not realizing the illegal intent of the Zionists.
The "savages" are the Zionists.
Read some 1948 history, like Menachim Begin murdering the British peacekeepers by blowing up the King David hotel, gunning down Folke Bernadotte, massacring hundreds of native villages like Deir Yassin, etc.
That's too bad. Cry me a river.

Anyone that would defend that bitch at this point is as bad as she is.....Hosers not withstanding.

Wrong.
Being patriotic to the US means supporting the principles of a republic, which are the defense of inherent individual rights everywhere.

Wrong.
Being patriotic to the US means supporting the principles of a republic, which are the defense of inherent individual rights everywhere.
granny.jpg

The point is the Israel is the criminal, so harms the US by manipulating our elections in order to make us co-conspirators in their crimes of theft and murder.
They are making us into a dictatorship like they are.
I don't believe that.

It is simple logic.
Either you believe in inherent individual rights as being the source of legal authority, or you believe in might makes right.
Its either a republic or a dictatorship.
There is no other choice.
Does Israel have the right to defend itself?

Forum List

Back