DeSantis starts deportation process for Omar

Good for him. There are a few other Democrats I'd like to see deported as well. Our politicians should all be patriots.

---Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday called for "Squad" member Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to be expelled from Congress, have her citizenship revoked, and deported from the country over a speech she gave---

Oh please. She comes from another place, you can actually like two places at once. With this logic all the Jews would be kicked out... wait... I'm guessing you'd love this too

Good for him. There are a few other Democrats I'd like to see deported as well. Our politicians should all be patriots.

---Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday called for "Squad" member Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to be expelled from Congress, have her citizenship revoked, and deported from the country over a speech she gave---

DeSantis is just another rightwing racist and bigot.

He’s also an ignoramus – US citizens can’t be ‘deported.’

Again, what basis is there in the law for stripping her of citizenship for free speech?

And you realize that with every post where you insist a person be stripped of their citizenship for exercising their 1st amendment rights, you're demonstrating the lie that is the lip service conservatives pay to free speech.

Right?
Not for SAYING she's a foreign agent working on behalf of Somalia while collecting a Congressional paycheck. But for BEING a foreign agent working on behalf of Somalia while collecting a Congressional paycheck.

Not for SAYING she's a foreign agent working on behalf of Somalia while collecting a Congressional paycheck. But for BEING a foreign agent working on behalf of Somalia while collecting a Congressional paycheck.

Er... you realize that Somaliland isn't even considered a country. She's not working for the Somali government, because she's not from Somalia. She's from Somaliland....

Er... you realize that Somaliland isn't even considered a country. She's not working for the Somali government, because she's not from Somalia. She's from Somaliland....
She said that she works for Somalia and represents the interests of Somalia and the Somali people.

It was in a hotel in Minneapolis, given to constituents on January 27th.

In Somali.

There's a disputed translation of a clip on Twitter that many republicans are taking issue with. The smart money is on a breath and a half to let the translation settle out.

Sounds like a free speech moment to me.

Again, who says she's a foreign agent working for a foreign government? She doesn't.

You do.

And you citing yourself as Omar isn't a legal basis to strip anyone of any legal right.

That you want to violate her free speech, that you want to strip her of her citizenship for exercising her 1st amendment rights......tells us volumes about you, and the conservative 'commitment' to free speech.

Namely, that it doesn't exist.

There obviously should be a full inquiry as to what she did while engaged for the benefit of a foreign country.

There obviously should be a full inquiry as to what she did while engaged for the benefit of a foreign country.

Who says she is an agent for a foreign government? Not her.

You. Citing you.

And your imagination isn't a legal basis for anyone to have their citizenship stripped from them for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

No matter how much you might wish it was.

Again, who says she's a foreign agent working for a foreign government? She doesn't.

You do.

And you citing yourself as Omar isn't a legal basis to strip anyone of any legal right.

That you want to violate her free speech, that you want to strip her of her citizenship for exercising her 1st amendment rights......tells us volumes about you, and the conservative 'commitment' to free speech.

Namely, that it doesn't exist.
She absolutely did say that she was working on behalf of Somalia. That's why so many are demanding she be dealt with. Do you think that all those politicians read USMB and find me agreeable?

She absolutely did say that she was working on behalf of Somalia.

She never says she's a foreign agent working for a foreign government.

Quote her if you believe she did. You can't....because you imagined it.

And your imagination isn't a legal basis to strip anyone of their citizenship for exercising their free speech rights.
That's why so many are demanding she be dealt with. Do you think that all those politicians read USMB and find me agreeable?

Or......y'all don't actually believe in free speech. And all that lip service you gave to it was just meaningless bullshit.

As you're demonstrating every time you insist she should have her citizenship stripped for exercising her 1st amendment rights.

Let the investigation play out. See how much she has done for her home country.

So...um, where does she admit that she's a foreign agent working for a foreign government?

I'm still waiting for someone other than you quoting yourself as Omar.

I shouldn't hold my breath, should I?

She said that she works for Somalia and represents the interests of Somalia and the Somali people.

Well, looking it up she's not from Somaliland. I've seen the issues around the port access and it's all about Somaliland, she's from Mogadishu.

Either way, it doesn't matter. She's only a member of Congress, she can't declare war, she can't make anything happen with her one vote.

She doesn't say she works for Somalia. She says she's looking out for the interests. That's two different things. Mostly, I'd suggest, she's getting votes from Somali Americans by bullshitting, and if Republicans have a problem with bullshitting these days, you wouldn't know it based on Trump being their presidential candidate for three elections in the row.

So...um, where does she admit that she's a foreign agent working for a foreign government?

I'm still waiting for someone other than you quoting yourself as Omar.

I shouldn't hold my breath, should I?
Her speech is readily available to anyone interested in looking. It has to be widely available because so many people have seen it. Odd that you think I'm the only one.

Her speech is readily available to anyone interested in looking. It has to be widely available because so many people have seen it. Odd that you think I'm the only one.

First off, her speech was in Somali. Which you don't speak. The speech in its entirety isn't available. Its only a short clip. Which you'd know if you'd actually watched the clip.

We have someone on twitter offering their translation of a short clip. A translation that is absolutely in dispute. And even then, you can't find Omar saying that she's a foreign agent working for a foreign government.

You made that shit up.

That you think you making shit up is a legal justification for a US citizen to be stripped of their citizenship for exercising their 1st amendment rights tell us everything we need to know about 'conservative commitment to free speech'.

There is no such thing.

Of course they can. As naturalized citizens they can be stripped of their US citizenship and deported back to their homeland.

They need to deport Mayorkas back to Cuba, too.

Thin all of these foreigners out whom have infiltrated American government and whom have used their acquired position to actively function against the nation's prosperity, and in many cases, against the very fabric of our Republic itself.

Last edited:
First off, her speech was in Somali. Which you don't speak. The speech in its entirety isn't available. Its only a short clip. Which you'd know if you'd actually watched the clip.

We have someone on twitter offering their translation of a short clip. A translation that is absolutely in dispute. And even then, you can't find Omar saying that she's a foreign agent working for a foreign government.

You made that shit up.

That you think you making shit up is a legal justification for a US citizen to be stripped of their citizenship for exercising their 1st amendment rights tell us everything we need to know about 'conservative commitment to free speech'.

There is no such thing.
I made it up and Congress just decided to run with it.

Forum List

Back