Dementia Don forgets Melania’s name and calls her Mercedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's out there speaking a last 50 times more than the human gaffe machine, aka Joe Biden, so naturally some mistakes are normal.

Biden can't speak for 5 minutes, even while using 'cheat cards' without making any number of gaffes.

Dude is totally losing it. He forgot Melania’s name and called her Mercedes on stage at the CPAC.

"Phonemic paraphasias" —the substitution of non-words for words that sound similar—arenot normally seen until a patient enters the moderate to severe stages of Alzheimer’s.

I'm thinking someone was visiting the Lusty Leopard last night.
1708816217129.png

Trump's out there speaking a last 50 times more than the human gaffe machine, aka Joe Biden, so naturally some mistakes are normal.

Biden can't speak for 5 minutes, even while using 'cheat cards' without making any number of gaffes.
You seriously think not remembering your wife’s name is normal? I think you might need help.

I'm thinking someone was visiting the Lusty Leopard last night.
View attachment 907867

About 20 years ago we had a local planning board meeting to approve street names in a new development.
They had names like Lexus Lane and Mercedes Court…streets named after luxury automobiles

Someone on the board noticed a group of scantily clad ladies in the back of the room and asked why they were there. Turns out the streets were being named after Strippers.

The names were rejected

About 20 years ago we had a local planning board meeting to approve street names in a new development.
They had names like Lexus Lane and Mercedes Court…streets named after luxury automobiles

Someone on the board noticed a group of scantily clad ladies in the back of the room and asked why they were there. Turns out the streets were being named after Strippers.

The names were rejected
Stripper streets?
What could be better?

Dude is totally losing it. He forgot Melania’s name and called her Mercedes on stage at the CPAC.

"Phonemic paraphasias" —the substitution of non-words for words that sound similar—arenot normally seen until a patient enters the moderate to severe stages of Alzheimer’s.

Mercedes is the new mistress... it was a Freudian slip...

I can't find where TRUMP calls Melania Mercedes. I did see where he addressed someone in the crowd as Mercedes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back