• FFS Get a life!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Snoop Dogg recently said he has “nothing but Love” for President Trump.

Taylor, I don’t know, her BF got back into the Super Bowl due to rigged referring and there’s talk that Biden asked her to shower with him to get her endorsement.

Who will be more impactful in the 24 Election?

If Snoop don't vote for Joe he ain't black....
Snoop after voting trump
1706881536928.png

This is the first time I have heard that Snoop favors Trump

And I don’t care

You fuckers are apoplectic about TS

Why wouldn't Dogg favor Trump? Both men have been enshrined in the WWE Hall of Fame and are tremendous members of the WWE universe. Something that Ms. Swift is unlikely ever to accomplish.

Maria!

Did you know that sex robots are an actual thing now? You can probably order a reasonably cute Tesla fuck doll on Amazon.

Nothing new about blowup dolls that some fellows prefer. When I was working in an office in the 1980's, the mail clerk kept one in the storage room to have relations with during slow times or if he was on a break.

Maria!

Did you know that sex robots are an actual thing now? You can probably order a reasonably cute Tesla fuck doll on Amazon.

No creepy underground bat cavey Dr. Frankensteinish laboratory is needed.

Just plug and play.

Do they make any that look like Taylor Swift? Asking for a friend

Why wouldn't Dogg favor Trump? Both men have been enshrined in the WWE Hall of Fame and are tremendous members of the WWE universe. Something that Ms. Swift is unlikely ever to accomplish.
Pro Rasslin??

This is the first time I have heard that Snoop favors Trump

And I don’t care

You fuckers are apoplectic about TS
But there's a psyop to rig the entire NFL season so that Taylor Swift can use the Superbowl to leverage her star power into a reelection win for Joe Biden! :lmao:

Forum List

Back