DeSantis starts deportation process for Omar

I made it up and Congress just decided to run with it.

Did they decide to run with your made up claim that she's admitted she's a foreign agent working for a foreign government?

Or did you just make that shit up too?

Again, if your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to embellish.

Good for him. There are a few other Democrats I'd like to see deported as well. Our politicians should all be patriots.

---Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday called for "Squad" member Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to be expelled from Congress, have her citizenship revoked, and deported from the country over a speech she gave---

I didn't even know he was a member of Congress.

Good for him. There are a few other Democrats I'd like to see deported as well. Our politicians should all be patriots.

---Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday called for "Squad" member Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to be expelled from Congress, have her citizenship revoked, and deported from the country over a speech she gave---

This from the Trump party which claims to be the party of free speech...

When was that claim made?
Really?

Have you already forgotten all the whining about cancel culture and Trump's indictments being about free speech?

We are the party of law and order.
Sure sure. Sure you are...

barricade-jan-6.jpg

We are the party of law and order.
91 felony counts.
11 aides convicted.
4 indictments.
2 impeachments.
$83.3 million defamation judgement.
$5 million sexual assault verdict.
$1.6 million tax fraud conviction.
A fake university shut down for fraud.
A charity shut down for fraud.
A foundation shut down for fraud.
Is on trial for tax and insurance fraud.

download-2.jpg

and this is the America you want to live in?
Only People you agree with have a 1st amendment right?
You people are truly sickening. You turn my stomach. Filth.

Congress, senators, house, the president, the vice president, anyone in the federal government should have to be a dyed in the wool lover and patriot of America. If you aren't then you should be fired.

Their entire existence is to be in service of America and Americans. They are employed to keep this country and it's people their top priority.

Their entire existence is to be in service of America and Americans. They are employed to keep this country and it's people their top priority.
Exactly. They're elected to help Americans, not to help people in other countries.

This from the Trump party which claims to be the party of free speech...

She's not being thrown out for what she said, she's being thrown out for what she did. You have a right to say anything you want, but speech has consequences.

After all, Trump was charged with crimes based on speeches he gave. Does he not have a right to free speech? Or just democrats do? He said to peacefully march to the capitol and you accuse him of insurrection.

This fucking Omar bitch admits she puts Somalia first and you call it free speech. She's working for the American people. She can SAY what she wants but she can't DO what she wants.

and this is the America you want to live in?
Only People you agree with have a 1st amendment right?
You people are truly sickening. You turn my stomach. Filth.
Why is she pushing for stuff for another country?

Yes, let's expel every Member who was involved in Trump's coup attempt, and every member who voted to not certify Joe Biden's election.

Our politicians should all be patriots.

Do you have to work to be this stupid?

He is charged with 11 felonies. With the House Ethics committee investigation finding wild corruption, impropriety and overlapping crimes.

What is Omar charged with again?

And what basis would her citizenship be revoked over? Her 'crime' is free speech.

You understand that y'all are telling us what you really think about free speech.

Obtaining citizenship under false pretenses. That in and of itself should get her deported.

Forum List

Back