Olympics to allow males to compete in women's events

"The proposed new rules would allow transgender athletes to compete after one year of hormone replacement therapy and no surgery is required."

I guess they are not concerned about looks. Hard to say how that might play out.

Olympics to change policies and allow transgender athletes to compete

Now every women's record will be shattered by someone with a penis. The prog war on women continues!
We know what you petitioned the Olympic committee about, you want athletes to perform in the nude, just like the original Olympics....Don't go lite on the oil...
Well, that would get better ratings. http://www.neatorama.com/2008/08/02/10-fascinating-facts-about-the-ancient-olympic-games/

Now every women's record will be shattered by someone with a penis. The prog war on women continues!
We know what you petitioned the Olympic committee about, you want athletes to perform in the nude, just like the original Olympics....Don't go lite on the oil...
Well, that would get better ratings.
I would start watching, but I bet the winter Olympics can be only partial nudity...

Well, that would get better ratings.
I would start watching, but I bet the winter Olympics can be only partial nudity...
A very good incentive not to fall...

Wow. How unfair to the female athletes.

Maybe Bruce Jenner is gonna make a comeback.

The hormones even things up pretty quickly:
Arin-Andrews-MAIN.jpg

Both are transgender.

The hormones even things up pretty quickly:
Arin-Andrews-MAIN.jpg

Both are transgender.

Both are mentally ill.
Nope, although you can be both transgender and mentally ill but they look like happy kids, and gender is not genitals, or even genetics. Now you know.

Like this one. Always looked just like a girl, even from birth, but she's actually XY.
t2-tv-sex-97015770_220179c.jpg

Last edited:
Well there's a war going on the women alright. and it's being done by these so called, dumb asses/ the people who knows it all running our lives into the ground. this is unbelievable.

are they going to check to see if they had their peckers cut off completely or what. these people are twisted and they're trying to push this off on our children as being, NORMAL. Evil people

Last edited:
Well there's a war going on the women alright. and it's being done by these so called, dumb asses/ the people who knows it all running our lives into the ground. this is unbelievable.

are they going to check to see if they had their peckers cut off completely or what. these people are twisted and they're trying push off on our children
There is no war, many (not your kind) are staring to deal with reality, which is not black and white, male or female.

Bulemics are happiest after they purge so they don't become fat like they feel they are. Should we celebrate that too?

Forum List

Back