Olive Branch Operation

Turkey:
"We do not intend to hand over the city of Afrin to the Syrian regime after controlling it."
(March 15 2018)

سكاي نيوز عربية-الآن on Twitter

Ry----who's tweetie is it?

Skynews Arabia quoting the news from Daily Sabah - a Turkish pro govt. daily:

"The presidential spokesperson also said that Turkey has no intention of handing Syria's Afrin to the Assad regime after Operation Olive Branch is completed."

Security established in 70 pct of Syria's Afrin, Kalın says

sheeesh-------nutty Nazi erdogan is marching into syria

Nobody released Erdogan. You can leaf through the ME forum and you will see that Erdogan planned to take over Afrin for a long time already

May be, but in this case Erdogan will be considered as occupant in the UN, and he will give new reason to criticize himself by the Europe and the US and why this territory is necessary for Erdogan, he has enough of his own Kurds and problems with them. Anyway i thing all of this deal between Russia, Syria, Iran and Turkey.
Because in the Russian media, the Operation of the Olive Branch is not criticized, and yet an agreement on the supply of an air defense system (C-300) in Turkey has been signed (or will be signed) between Russia and Turkey
This agreement does not make Syria and Turkey friends. Turkey still sides with everyone who opposes the Syrian government. So do the Americans. The Kurds are done and will only have a small territory or maybe nothing at all. The US is creating a new opposition force within the SDF that comprises of Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorists: Syrian Democratic Forces military councils - Wikipedia

Russia is in bed with Turkey. But while there are many things I consider unacceptable for an ally, it is still way better than this: 'IS' supply channels through Turkey | All media content | DW | 26.11.2014
And yes, S-400 is being sold to Nato´s Turkey but can the Russians be sure Erdogan won´t use it as small present when crawling back to Washington?

Last edited:
Turkey:
"We do not intend to hand over the city of Afrin to the Syrian regime after controlling it."
(March 15 2018)

"The presidential spokesperson also said that Turkey has no intention of handing Syria's Afrin to the Assad regime after Operation Olive Branch is completed."

Stupid west...Kurds have a right to self-determination and an army to oppose genocidal maniacs exactly like Jews:cranky:
Adolf+Hitler+Turkish+President+Recep+Tayyip+OkPfRUddeL-l.jpg

Turkey:
(March 15 2018)

Stupid west...Kurds have a right to self-determination and an army to oppose genocidal maniacs exactly like Jews:cranky:

Did I deny that? I am a very ardent SUPPORTER OF KURDISTAN-----from Turkey, thru Syria, Thru Iraq and even
thru Iran. Do not blame "west" Most of my fellow
westerners do not have the vaguest idea what KURD means.
SHEEEEEEHS is you a kurd?

Turkey:
(March 15 2018)

Did I deny that? I am a very ardent SUPPORTER OF KURDISTAN-----from Turkey, thru Syria, Thru Iraq and even
Because it´s Zionist agenda. That´s everything.

Nobody released Erdogan. You can leaf through the ME forum and you will see that Erdogan planned to take over Afrin for a long time already

May be, but in this case Erdogan will be considered as occupant in the UN, and he will give new reason to criticize himself by the Europe and the US and why this territory is necessary for Erdogan, he has enough of his own Kurds and problems with them. Anyway i thing all of this deal between Russia, Syria, Iran and Turkey.
Because in the Russian media, the Operation of the Olive Branch is not criticized, and yet an agreement on the supply of an air defense system (C-300) in Turkey has been signed (or will be signed) between Russia and Turkey
This agreement does not make Syria and Turkey friends. Turkey still sides with everyone who opposes the Syrian government. So do the Americans. The Kurds are done and will only have a small territory or maybe nothing at all. The US is creating a new opposition force within the SDF that comprises of Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorists: Syrian Democratic Forces military councils - Wikipedia

Russia is in bed with Turkey. But while there are many things I consider unacceptable for an ally, it is still way better than this: 'IS' supply channels through Turkey | All media content | DW | 26.11.2014
And yes, S-400 is being sold to Nato´s Turkey but can the Russians be sure Erdogan won´t use it as small present when crawling back to Washington?

LOL "Turkey and Syria are not friends" SO??? Italy and
Germany were not "friends" either. Give up the naïve act
Captain Blei

This agreement does not make Syria and Turkey friends

Of course not, Syria and Turkey won't friends yet a long time. Just now they have a "common" problem with Kurds.

Yes, Erdogan can betray at any time, and this "alliance" is nothing more than temporary.

what is a Zionist agenda , blei, baby? Kurdistan? It is
probably true that lots of jews know "kurd" more than do
our WASPY neighbors. I knew about the Armenian genocide when I was about seven years old-----my mom told me.
Later on I discovered that none of my Waspy friends had any
idea that it had taken place. ------JOOOOS IS GENOCIDE
CONSCIOUS. Baathists are genocidal against Kurds

Captain Blei
Read here:
Turkey's Erdogan calls Syria's Assad a terrorist, says impossible...

Captain Blei
Read here:

Yeah? so? Lots of Italians hated Adolf during world war II------SO???? Right now------the Turks suddenly crawled into bed with the IRANIANS too. another strange marriage.
Keep in mind-------Erdogan is the NEXT CALIPH------he needs to vilify his opponents

Of course not, Syria and Turkey won't friends yet a long time. Just now they have a "common" problem with Kurds.

Yes, Erdogan can betray at any time, and this "alliance" is nothing more than temporary.
Syrian Kurds are Syrian nationals, most of them. Some are refugees, but they can become Syrians if they want.

Turkey:
(March 15 2018)

Merely agreeing with You, I was glad to see You support them.
Indeed not much do or understand.

Kurds have proven they deserve a state more than anyone in the Syrian mess, even before Syria was established.

our WASPY neighbors. I knew about the Armenian genocide when I was about seven years old-----my mom told me.
This is a nice pic:
1036622710.jpg

But behind the scenes:
"Kurdish oil is exported through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, of which about one third of shipments were headed to Israel. Many industry experts suggested that upon arrival in Israel, the oil is both stored in containers and re-sold abroad.
These industry officials also suggested the Kurds may be selling the oil to Israel at a discounted price, but Kurdish authorities have denied this claim outright."
Report: Israel imports 77% of its oil from Iraqi Kurdistan

But the main agenda for Israel is to divide Syria, Iraq, maybe even Iran and Turkey and thus reduce their strength.

Syrian Kurds are Syrian nationals, most of them. Some are refugees, but they can become Syrians if they want.

they seem to want to be KURDS----and the Yazidis want to be
Yazidis. -------they do not want to be arab Baathist pigs. My sense is that the KURDS can tolerate a yazidi minority

Captain Blei
Read here:

Yeah? so? Lots of Italians hated Adolf during world war II------SO???? Right now------the Turks suddenly crawled into bed with the IRANIANS too. another strange marriage.
Keep in mind-------Erdogan is the NEXT CALIPH------he needs to vilify his opponents
Erdogan ist just wryneck. It is impossible for a country to be friend of Erdogan´s Turkey.

Oh shut da...You Baathi ass licker

Assad couldn't care less about the Kurds as long as they are not in the opposition.
When people start marching with a portrait of the guy like in N. Korea You gotta ask Yourself a couple questions.

He just published a notice for his "fellow Syrian national" who might wanna come back, to remind them of the old ways:

The site was launched on March 15 to mark the seventh anniversary of the Civil War
The huge reservoir includes 250,000 women

In the database you can enter a name and see if someone is required for questioning.

Check your name in Syrian regime's wanted list: 1.5 million people wanted
f345b4d708538d13b0b25b38.jpg

Last edited:

they seem to want to be KURDS----and the Yazidis want to be
Yazidis. -------they do not want to be arab Baathist pigs. My sense is that the KURDS can tolerate a yazidi minority
28337247_2091260884494164_8051427985672942725_o.png.jpg

This is a nice pic:
1036622710.jpg

But behind the scenes:
"Kurdish oil is exported through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, of which about one third of shipments were headed to Israel. Many industry experts suggested that upon arrival in Israel, the oil is both stored in containers and re-sold abroad.
These industry officials also suggested the Kurds may be selling the oil to Israel at a discounted price, but Kurdish authorities have denied this claim outright."

But the main agenda for Israel is to divide Syria, Iraq, maybe even Iran and Turkey and thus reduce their strength.

This is a nice pic:
1036622710.jpg

But behind the scenes:

yes---of course. Israel even has a plan to destroy Pakistan.
I learned all about that from West Pakistanis in 1971 when
THE MOSSAD fomented the Pakistani civil war and sent WAR PLANES in to fight the west Pakistani army which is why west Pakistan was "FORCED" to murder east bengalis

Oh shut da...You Baathi ass licker

Assad couldn't care less about the Kurds as long as they are not in the opposition.
When people start marching with a portrait of the guy like in N. Korea You gotta ask Yourself a couple questions.

He just published a notice for his "fellow Syrian national" who might wanna come back, to remind them of the old ways:

The site was launched on March 15 to mark the seventh anniversary of the Civil War
The huge reservoir includes 250,000 women

In the database you can enter a name and see if someone is required for questioning.

Check your name in Syrian regime's wanted list: 1.5 million people wanted
f345b4d708538d13b0b25b38.jpg
"In April 2011, the President signed Decree 49 which provides citizenship for Kurds who were registered as foreigners in Hasaka."
Kurds in Syria - Wikipedia

This is a nice pic:
1036622710.jpg

But behind the scenes:

This is a nice pic:
1036622710.jpg

But behind the scenes:

yes---of course. Israel even has a plan to destroy Pakistan.
I learned all about that from West Pakistanis in 1971 when
THE MOSSAD fomented the Pakistani civil war and sent WAR PLANES in to fight the west Pakistani army which is why west Pakistan was "FORCED" to murder east bengalis
Yinon Plan - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back