Olive Branch Operation

Operation against "most effective fighting force against ISIS" in Afrin city will begin in a couple hours.

DGKNVRwWAAIbvkR.jpg

DDHEaVCXcAE2BWV.jpg

CyQ07vjXUAAFK2y.jpg

Any questions about Sultan's dress fetish?

Last edited:
Operation against "most effective fighting force against ISIS" in Afrin city will begin in a couple hours.

DGKNVRwWAAIbvkR.jpg

DDHEaVCXcAE2BWV.jpg

CyQ07vjXUAAFK2y.jpg
Haha, exkrem. These beards look so " Syrian opposition", and they don´t serve people when dressing up as women. Do they now pose for the Erdogan regime to make people like you feel strong?

Last edited:
This is the most humiliating defeat ever faced by the YPG/SDF. And the saddest that Kurds could avoid all of this, they should have made a deal with Assad. But they thought that they invulnerable and the US would help them.

This is the most humiliating defeat ever faced by the YPG/SDF. And the saddest that Kurds could avoid all of this, they should have made a deal with Assad. But they thought that they invulnerable and the US would help them.
There was a deal and government forces (not the army itself) were deployed to Afrin and Tall Rifat. Also some locations were handed over to the SAA in the south of the area.
But this time, it wasn´t enough and their presence was ignored by the Erdogan troops.

There was a deal and government forces (not the army itself) were deployed to Afrin and Tall Rifat.

As I heard that this was only a small part of the deal, Assad demanded complete surrender from the Kurds, of course Kurds would have lost a lot but not at least 1000 soldiers and their canton. Kurds mistakenly thought that they could be equal partners between Assan, Russia. US, Turkey, but in reality Assad/Russia gave them choice between life under Syrian and death under Turkey.

Despite months of ceaseless talk by Kurdish fighters and pro-Kurdish media that paramilitary groups defending the city and the area around it would fight until the last drop of blood, in reality it was abandoned without resistance.
Breaking: Turkish-backed forces effortlessly capture Afrin after Kurdish fighters abandon city to its fate

without US Airforce they are nothing.
The biggest scam in Syrian war: "most effective fighting force against ISIS."

crkajhms.png
Now, Afrin will be controlled by al-Qaeda/ISIS-Terrorists with Turkish Flag on top. Erdogan, who cooperated with al-Qaeda and ISIS from the beginning, is a shame for Turkey and Atatürk´s heritage. He is a fucking cockroach, who betrayed everyone.

There was a deal and government forces (not the army itself) were deployed to Afrin and Tall Rifat.

As I heard that this was only a small part of the deal, Assad demanded complete surrender from the Kurds, of course Kurds would have lost a lot but not at least 1000 soldiers and their canton. Kurds mistakenly thought that they could be equal partners between Assan, Russia. US, Turkey, but in reality Assad/Russia gave them choice between life under Syrian and death under Turkey.
The deal that included the disarming of the YPG was not reached. It was the Kurds who called for the Syrian army, calling Afrin a part of Syria that they must protect, by the way.
Instead of the deal, it was planned to deploy the NDF (government militia) between Erdogan and the Kurds. It worked (with the SAA) in Manbij, but not this time. Also, several locations were handed out to the government and YPG is allowed to reinforce Afrin through government-held territory.

The deal that included the disarming of the YPG was not reached.

This was the main part, after the YPG refused this part, Russia / Syria released "Kraken" in the person of Erdogan.
Nobody released Erdogan. You can leaf through the ME forum and you will see that Erdogan planned to take over Afrin for a long time already and that it has nothing to do with the US plans to make a 30000 men border guard. For Erdogan, he can save more soil for his terrorists, maybe fill it with refugees (so his terrorists have a population) who are not so welcome in Turkey btw and get rid of the Kurds. So, who wonders nobody can put him off expelling the Kurds from their Yazidi Afrin. He already announced to continue in northeast Syria and Iraq.

ROFLMAO ------I wonder which shariah shit hole will
jump into the fray next

Nobody released Erdogan. You can leaf through the ME forum and you will see that Erdogan planned to take over Afrin for a long time already

May be, but in this case Erdogan will be considered as occupant in the UN, and he will give new reason to criticize himself by the Europe and the US and why this territory is necessary for Erdogan, he has enough of his own Kurds and problems with them. Anyway i thing all of this deal between Russia, Syria, Iran and Turkey.
Because in the Russian media, the Operation of the Olive Branch is not criticized, and yet an agreement on the supply of an air defense system (C-300) in Turkey has been signed (or will be signed) between Russia and Turkey

Nobody released Erdogan. You can leaf through the ME forum and you will see that Erdogan planned to take over Afrin for a long time already

May be, but in this case Erdogan will be considered as occupant in the UN, and he will give new reason to criticize himself by the Europe and the US and why this territory is necessary for Erdogan, he has enough of his own Kurds and problems with them. Anyway i thing all of this deal between Russia, Syria, Iran and Turkey.
Because in the Russian media, the Operation of the Olive Branch is not criticized, and yet an agreement on the supply of an air defense system (C-300) in Turkey has been signed (or will be signed) between Russia and Turkey

Russia, Syria, Iran and Turkey <<<< AXIS.
I am a little surprised that Turkey so EAGERLY
JOINED UP. but only a little. I do not think that

the turks will tolerate it-------but way back in 1979---
I was absolutely convinced that the ayatoilets would not
last more than five years. I was SURE that the Iranian
people would not tolerate them------at that time all of
the Iranians I knew were educated people from Teheran

Turkey:
"We do not intend to hand over the city of Afrin to the Syrian regime after controlling it."
(March 15 2018)

سكاي نيوز عربية-الآن on Twitter

Ry----who's tweetie is it?

Skynews Arabia quoting the news from Daily Sabah - a Turkish pro govt. daily:

"The presidential spokesperson also said that Turkey has no intention of handing Syria's Afrin to the Assad regime after Operation Olive Branch is completed."

Security established in 70 pct of Syria's Afrin, Kalın says

Forum List

Back