Okay, Let's Do Another Flashback

Half of all homicide victims are killed by someone they know. A quarter are killed by a relative.

So you rubes must be scared shitless of your coworkers and your Uncle Bob!

That number was debunked long ago.

The same thing we have always gotten out of immigration: The greatest country on Earth. Christ, you sound EXACTLY like the nativist Know-Nothings of the 19th century.

We are an exceptional country precisely because we take in every culture and the downtrodden. We are a nation of mutts and we kick ass.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
So you think us getting a lot of people that will be on welfare, unskilled, unassimilated, third worldish etc would be good? Especially since our economy sucks and we need jobs?
We have 320 million people. Not 5 million.
Is this some kind of parody? Because I am not kidding when I say you sound exactly like the Know-Nothings.

Some anti-European immigrant cartoons from over a century ago:

The sign reads: Imported, Duty Free, by Trust, Monopoly & Co. to compete with American Labor.

zin11f.jpg

The caption reads: Results of Encouraging Emigration. Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers and other of the European and Asiatic Scum Refused Admission Elsewhere, Are Readily Landed Here."

2iig29u.jpg

"Results of Encouraging Emigration". Exactly the same rhetoric we hear today!

Here is some anti-Italian immigrant propaganda. Note "The Way to Dispose of Them".

2jaybzc.jpg

Here is an anti-Irish immigrant cartoon.

2zyy1dz.jpg
So you are really stuck on comparing now with the 1800s? lol ok
Like I said, you sound EXACTLY the same.

Indistinguishable.

So...yeah. Nothing new under the sun, as they say. History repeating itself.
A country with 320 million people with a citizenry of different views is history repeating itself? lol
You and your kind are the empirical proof of that, yes.

QED.

Note the EUROPEAN GARBAGE SHIP, and the resistance to Ellis Island as an immigration port being built.

"They bring crime. They're rapists."

THE PROPOSED EMIGRANT DUMPING SITE
STATUE OF LIBERTY - "Mr. Windom, if you are going to make this island a garbage heap, I am going back to France."

23r8qs7.jpg

If somebody wants to get in and not go the legal route, they can, if they have the money. That's the way it is now and the way it was then. The poor came through Ellis Island but Europeans who had money paid to come in by ships that docked directly at the terminals on Manhattan Island, circumventing Ellis Island altogether.

We have more to fear from Chipotle's salad bar than we do terrorists.

You are twice as likely to get hit by lightning than killed by a terrorist. So don't go outside, pants shitters!

This is not about fear for myself.

I am aware that I personally am unlikely to be killed by the terrorists.

It is about my desire to not have other Americans I don't even know, killed by terrorists.

We can't do much about people being killed by lighting.

We can do something about the people being killed by Muslim Terrorists entering the country.
You can do something about lightning. If I were you pants shitters, I would stay inside. You are four times likely to be killed by lightning.

Lightnin's gonna gitcha!

Americans killed by lightning in the US so far this year: 77.

Americans killed by Muslim terrorists in the US so far this year: 19.

Americans killed by Christian terrorists in the US so far this year: 18.

You dishonestly ignored that this is not about my personal safety, but my concern for the safety of others.

I am aware that I personally am unlikely to be killed by the terrorists.

It is about my desire to not have other Americans I don't even know, killed by terrorists.

We can't do much about people being killed by lighting.

We can do something about the people being killed by Muslim Terrorists entering the country.

You honestly lack any kind of logical thinking skills. The math doesn't change simply because of your "desire".

Wow. YOur post really doesn't make any sense.

So you think us getting a lot of people that will be on welfare, unskilled, unassimilated, third worldish etc would be good? Especially since our economy sucks and we need jobs?
We have 320 million people. Not 5 million.
Is this some kind of parody? Because I am not kidding when I say you sound exactly like the Know-Nothings.

Some anti-European immigrant cartoons from over a century ago:

The sign reads: Imported, Duty Free, by Trust, Monopoly & Co. to compete with American Labor.

zin11f.jpg

The caption reads: Results of Encouraging Emigration. Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers and other of the European and Asiatic Scum Refused Admission Elsewhere, Are Readily Landed Here."

2iig29u.jpg

"Results of Encouraging Emigration". Exactly the same rhetoric we hear today!

Here is some anti-Italian immigrant propaganda. Note "The Way to Dispose of Them".

2jaybzc.jpg

Here is an anti-Irish immigrant cartoon.

2zyy1dz.jpg
So you are really stuck on comparing now with the 1800s? lol ok
Like I said, you sound EXACTLY the same.

Indistinguishable.

So...yeah. Nothing new under the sun, as they say. History repeating itself.
A country with 320 million people with a citizenry of different views is history repeating itself? lol
You and your kind are the empirical proof of that, yes.

QED.
Ok

Half of all homicide victims are killed by someone they know. A quarter are killed by a relative.

Expanded Homicide Data

In 2014, nearly 29 percent (28.7) of homicide victims were killed by someone they knew other than family members (acquaintance, neighbor, friend, boyfriend, etc.), 14.3 percent were slain by family members, and 11.5 percent were killed by strangers.

29 plus 14.3 percent is 43 percent. Nearly half by someone they know.

14.3 percent were relatives, so I was off when I said "a quarter".

So you rubes must be scared shitless of your coworkers and Uncle Bob!

Of the female murder victims for whom the relationships to their offenders were known, 35.5 percent were murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.

Watch out, ladies! Never mind the muzzies, keep a weather eye on your Significant Other!

You should move to a mosque, where you will be MUCH safer.

Expanded Homicide Data

In 2014, nearly 29 percent (28.7) of homicide victims were killed by someone they knew other than family members (acquaintance, neighbor, friend, boyfriend, etc.), 14.3 percent were slain by family members, and 11.5 percent were killed by strangers.

The number includes drug dealers who know each other.

It is not Uncle Bob or my co-worker and I am not personally afraid.

Your OP that this is about people being "Ballless" is self serving pap.

Are you ready to finally address that now, or do you want to post some more cartoons?

Death score for 2015 so far:

Lightning: 77

Muslim terrorists: 19

Christian terrrorists: 18

Killer husbands, boyfriends, coworkers, acquaintances, and complete stranger Americans: 15,854.

Expanded Homicide Data

The number includes drug dealers who know each other.

That's less than four percent. I have already proved that. Nice try.

I have a million anti-Irish cartoons for deltex and Sassy.

During the summer it was fear the gay, and now it is fear the Muslim and next year it is fear the moderate that did not vote for Trump...
I foresee a day when a lot of Trump supporters will turn on him. Viciously.

Why and what do you think will be the tipping point? This guy can toss chum to trained seals like no one I've ever seen before. If he runs out of chum they'll settle for minnows.

Killer husbands, boyfriends, coworkers, acquaintances, and complete stranger Americans: 15,854.

You do realize that Crime is a common topic here on the site and most of those who are the strongest advocates of action on the subject are also the ones who are against importing more Muslim Terrorists?

So, your posting these numbers does nothing to support your position at all.

So...watch out for Uncle Bob!

And watch your husband!

You do realize that Crime is a common topic here on the site and most of those who are the strongest advocates of action on the subject are also the ones who are against importing more Muslim Terrorists?

So, your posting these numbers does nothing to support your position at all.
Wait...

You mean to tell me you are making an Argumentum ad Populum and you bleev this overrides empirical evidence?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Holy shit, that's depressing.

I wisht to GOD you people would take courses in Logic and Critical Thinking.

Forum List

Back