Okay, Let's Do Another Flashback

Irish, you say?

nast.jpg

Yup... I'm a Mick.

Death score for 2015 so far:

Lightning: 77

Muslim terrorists: 19

Christian terrrorists: 18

Killer husbands, boyfriends, coworkers, acquaintances, and complete stranger Americans: 15,854.

You do realize that Crime is a common topic here on the site and most of those who are the strongest advocates of action on the subject are also the ones who are against importing more Muslim Terrorists?

So, your posting these numbers does nothing to support your position at all.
Wait...

You mean to tell me you are making an Argumentum ad Popularum and you bleev this overrides empirical evidence?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Holy shit, that's depressing.

I wisht to GOD you people would take courses in Logic and Critical Thinking.

Err, nope.

I just have no idea what you think your proving by posting crime numbers on an unrelated topic.

There is no reason that we can't be against crime and terrorism at the same time.

Killer husbands, boyfriends, coworkers, acquaintances, and complete stranger Americans: 15,854.

You do realize that Crime is a common topic here on the site and most of those who are the strongest advocates of action on the subject are also the ones who are against importing more Muslim Terrorists?

Wait...

You mean to tell me you are making an Argumentum ad Populum and you bleev this overrides empirical evidence?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Odd talk from a person whose every argument involves urine or poop.

:poop:

Wait...

You mean to tell me you are making an Argumentum ad Popularum and you bleev this overrides empirical evidence?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Err, nope.

I just have no idea what you think your proving by posting crime numbers on an unrelated topic.

There is no reason that we can't be against crime and terrorism at the same time.
I am providing perspective.

The evidence shows you pants shitters are living in fear of Muslims WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY out of proportion to reality.

If you experienced fear in a proportionate amount to the other dangers out there, with your demonstrated fear of Muslims as the baseline, you should be shitting your pants every thirty seconds.

Turn off your Propaganda Ministry. Just turn it off. Seriously.

Ever see that Simpsons episode where a bear wanders into town. The town freaks out and the mayor in response creates a super expensive "bear patrol" . The townsfolk then flip out over the high taxes to pay for it. The mayor decides to avoid the whole thing by blaming immigrants as a scapegoat .

That is just what is happening in America now a days .

"Won't some one think of the children ! "

So...watch out for Uncle Bob!

And watch your husband!

I'm a guy.. sooooo... I don't have a husband.
Then you need only watch out for acquaintances, neighbors, friends, and family members.

Nah, I'm pretty picky about who I hang out with... and my family is not if the nutz variety. I'll be fine.
Famous last words.

Well, then, you go worry about your family and friends killing you... have fun with that. Never mind the Islamic crazies.

Oh, did I mention :poop:

So...watch out for Uncle Bob!

And watch your husband!

Then you need only watch out for acquaintances, neighbors, friends, and family members.

Nah, I'm pretty picky about who I hang out with... and my family is not if the nutz variety. I'll be fine.
Famous last words.

Well, then, you go worry about your family and friends killing you... have fun with that. Never mind the Islamic crazies.

As I just told Correll, if you experienced fear in a proportionate amount to the other dangers out there, with your demonstrated fear of Muslims as the baseline, you should be shitting your pants every thirty seconds.

Instead, your ignorant bigotry makes you very selective.

Eek! A Mexican!

Eek! A homo!

Eek! A negro!

Eek! A Muslim!

Must...buy...moar...gunz...

Wait...

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Err, nope.

I am providing perspective.

The evidence shows you pants shitters are living in fear of Muslims WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY out of proportion to reality.

The fact that I am commenting on Terrorism at this point in time, is because it is a timely topic.

It does not mean that I am not ALSO in favor of policies to address crime.

It is not like I have to choose between the two.

I recommend you check the archives, you will find that I have plenty of posts on addressing crime and homicide.

YOu may also want to know that I support Traffic Safety.

I don't want you to think that since I have mentioned other topics that that does not mean that I don't care about what I did not mention.

Eating Right. I should tell you that I support eating right.

And taking your properly proscribed mediation as recommended by your doctor.

I don't want you to think that because I have expressed concern about other dangers, that I don't believe that drug accidents are not dangerous.

And getting enough rest.

ect.

Famous last words.

As I just told Correll, if you experienced fear in a proportionate amount to the other dangers out there, with your demonstrated fear of Muslims as the baseline, you should be shitting your pants every thirty seconds.

Instead, your ignorant bigotry makes you very selective.

Eek! A Mexican!

Eek! A homo!

Eek! A negro!

Eek! A Muslim!

Must...buy...moar...gunz...

I don't go eek to any of these things numbnutz. Try to think a little.... not supporting gay marriage <> being scared of homosexuals. Not supporting unfettered illegal immigration at our southern border <> hatred of Mexicans.... as for "Negroes".. who said anything about Negroes? Jesus, are you always this big a cement-head?

Big fucking deal... what should I do... get depressed and find my "safe zone"?

Learn from history? Respect your ancestors and not repeat the stupidity of the people who treated them like animals?

Nah, better run to your "safe zone." Imagine what the first member of your family to come here would think of you...

Big fucking deal... what should I do... get depressed and find my "safe zone"?

Learn from history? Respect your ancestors and not repeat the stupidity of the people who treated them like animals?

Nah, better run to your "safe place." Imagination what the first member of your family to come here would think of you...

What the fuck are you talking about?

Oh, I don't do safe places.... I'm an adult. Leave that to the liberal college weenies.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You have no idea what " Respect your ancestors and don't repeat the stupidity of the people who treated them like animals" means?

No, why you would say that to me..... I respect my ancestors and I treat people very well. So..... not sure why you feel compelled to lecture me, or anyone for that matter.

Who the fuck are you?

First off, I find the OP to be a bit callous to the many who have been personally touched by a terrorist event directly or indirectly.

Do you really think that they would post in your thread for you to flex your muscles like a bully and barf all over them.

How many people have been fighting in the war for the last 12 years are touched by some kind of PTSD?
Thousands and thousands

How many life's have been touched in a negative way since the fight against terrorism has begun, by the death of a friend/ family or by being in a situation like a terrorist attack.?

Long-term Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms Among 3,271 Civilian Survivors of the September 11, 2001, Terrorist Attacks on the World Trade Center
Americans' Fear Of Terrorism At Its Peak Since 9/11, New Poll Says

Forum List

Back