Okay, Let's Do Another Flashback

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
mjv7yc.jpg

Check out this guy in the photo. He'd probably be following Donald Trump today.

NUKE IRAN T-shirts were all the rage in the early 80s. As were FUCK IRAN shirts.

Iran was Enemy Number One after the overthrow of the dictator Shah who was known for torturing suspected dissidents, a fact the whiny useful idiot liberals of the 70s reminded us in order to drive a wedge between the US and our less than perfect Cold War allies. Much like the pants shitting whiners of today are serving as Russia's useful idiots in order to drive a wedge between us and Turkey at the moment.

Iran was behind the blowing up the Marine barracks in Lebanon, killing 241 Marines.

Iran was behind the blowing up of our embassy in Kuwait in 1983, killing 5 people.

Iran was behind the blowing up of our embassy in Beirut, killing 62 people.

Iran was funding and supplying Hamas to attack Israel.

Iran was funding and supplying Hezbollah to attack Israel.

Iran was behind countless airplane hijackings and murders.

Iran had terrorist training camps in their country.

That's why the guy is holding that sign in the photo.

But Republicans had balls back then. Republican President Ronald Reagan let in over 11,000 Iranian refugees during his first term, while all that shit was going on.

Over 11,000.

We all know what the pants shitters of today who call themselves Republicans would have to say about that. "Treason!" "We must ban Iranians!"

But Reagan had balls, unlike these modern day cowards infecting the GOP. And Reagan didn't have the incredibly mind-blowing technical resources of the Department of Fatherland Homeland Security at his disposal.

And here's the thing, pants shitters.

NOT ONE IRANIAN REFUGEE BLEW ANYTHING UP!!!

Remember: terrorist training camps existed in Iran at this time.

So... you can all keep saying you want to be like Carter. Go ahead. I have been onto you for quite some time now. You are reincarnations of the liberals of the 70s. You demonstrate it all the time. You are not Reagan Republicans. You have nothing in common with Reagan, at all.

That's why you keep using FDR and Carter to justify your behaviors.

Thought you'd like to know.

We Reagan Republicans don't shit in our pants. We don't walk in fear. We shit in the mouths of cowards.

Here's Reagan dropping a load in Trump's mouth and the mouths of his rubes:
We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

So what's it going to be, pants shitters? You going to be this guy:
mjv7yc.jpg

Or this guy:

We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

We have more to fear from Chipotle's salad bar than we do terrorists.

You are twice as likely to get hit by lightning than killed by a terrorist. So don't go outside, pants shitters!

Some things that, according to death numbers for the USA, are in the same ballpark as Islamic terrorism

Lightning
Falling furniture
Dog bites
Bee stings
Horseback riding
Auto-erotic asphyxiation

Some things that are way more likely to kill people than Islamic terrorism:

Swimming
Substance abuse
Owning a gun (greatly increases successful suicide risk)
Driving
Unprotected sex with multiple partners (Hep-C now probably a bigger risk than HIV)
Not exercising

So, the obvious logical conclusion is ... we need to be hysterical about Islamic terrorism, to the point of forgetting every other risk, and to the point of actively destroying American democracy.

Some things that, according to death numbers for the USA, are in the same ballpark as Islamic terrorism

Lightning
Falling furniture
Dog bites
Bee stings
Horseback riding
Auto-erotic asphyxiation

Some things that are way more likely to kill people than Islamic terrorism:

Swimming
Substance abuse
Owning a gun (greatly increases successful suicide risk)
Driving
Unprotected sex with multiple partners (Hep-C now probably a bigger risk than HIV)
Not exercising

So, the obvious logical conclusion is ... we need to be hysterical about Islamic terrorism, to the point of forgetting every other risk, and to the point of actively destroying American democracy.
Fox News does not advertise every time someone is hit by lightning. Nor do they advertise every time an American kills another American, even though we are up to 15,854 domestic murders for the year.

ISIS can't even compete with American lightning, much less killer Americans.

Americans killed by lightning in the US so far this year: 77.

Americans killed by Muslim terrorists in the US so far this year: 19.

Americans killed by Christian terrorists in the US so far this year: 18.

You are twice as likely to get hit by lightning than killed by a terrorist. So don't go outside, pants shitters!

This is not about fear for myself.

I am aware that I personally am unlikely to be killed by the terrorists.

It is about my desire to not have other Americans I don't even know, killed by terrorists.

We can't do much about people being killed by lighting.

We can do something about the people being killed by Muslim Terrorists entering the country.

It is about my desire to not have other Americans I don't even know, killed by terrorists.

We can do something about the people being killed by Muslim Terrorists entering the country.
You can do something about lightning. If I were you pants shitters, I would stay inside. You are four times likely to be killed by lightning.

Lightnin's gonna gitcha!

You can do something about lightning. If I were you pants shitters, I would stay inside. You are four times likely to be killed by lightning.

Lightnin's gonna gitcha!

You dishonestly ignored that this is not about my personal safety, but my concern for the safety of others.

As I have written a few times I have a better chance getting killed on 59 here in Houston than by some international terrorist. The fact that less people die in America by international terrorism than by some idiot behind the wheel.

So as some worry about the radical terrorist in the closet that might kill them the fact is they should worry more about the clueless idiot behind the wheel of their mini-van driving 45 mph in a 65 while on a cellphone and switches lanes without signaling when someone is passing by them, oh wait they're probably that idiot!

As I have written a few times I have a better chance getting killed on 59 here in Houston than by some international terrorist. The fact that less people die in America by international terrorism than by some idiot behind the wheel.

So as some worry about the radical terrorist in the closet that might kill them the fact is they should worry more about the clueless idiot behind the wheel of their mini-van driving 45 mph in a 65 while on a cellphone and switches lanes without signaling when someone is passing by them, oh wait they're probably that idiot!

A nonsensical post.

Being concerned about the lives of Americans who will be killed by Muslim terrorists we may or may not decide to import into the country, in no way means that you are unaware of the danger of distracted drivers.

That you need to try to make this a choice between the two concerns indicates that you have no ability to honestly defend your position of importing Muslims on it's actual merits.

Because it is a bad policy.

Lightnin's gonna gitcha!

You dishonestly ignored that this is not about my personal safety, but my concern for the safety of others.

How noble of you. While you're expressing such concern for the safety of your fellow Americans. Can you tell us your position on gun control?

Lightnin's gonna gitcha!

How noble of you. While you're expressing such concern for the safety of your fellow Americans. Can you tell us your position on gun control?

Not really, having concern for the lives of my fellow citizens is pretty much, IMO, better described as NOT being a sociopathic asshole, not noble.

I'm all for policies that address the problems that create criminal shooters, not law abiding citizens.

Lightnin's gonna gitcha!

Not really, having concern for the lives of my fellow citizens is pretty much, IMO, better described as NOT being a sociopathic asshole, not noble.

I'm all for policies that address the problems that create criminal shooters, not law abiding citizens.
15,854 dead Americans so far this year. And you are pissing your pants over 14 killed in California.

Get some perspective!

A nonsensical post.

Being concerned about the lives of Americans who will be killed by Muslim terrorists we may or may not decide to import into the country, in no way means that you are unaware of the danger of distracted drivers.

That you need to try to make this a choice between the two concerns indicates that you have no ability to honestly defend your position of importing Muslims on it's actual merits.

Because it is a bad policy.

NEWSFLASH:

The Husband of the dual shooters in California was born here in the United States and did not come here from another country, but his wife did.

So now with that knowledge let me ask how would you stop someone like him from carrying out another attack against the American Public?

Also not every terrorist attack on U.S. soil has been done by a Muslim and in fact you have had some carried out by non-Muslim's so should I also worry about if some radical nutter drives a van in front of a government building and blows it up?

I have a better chance of being killed in a car crash by some mindless ass that believe their phone conversation is more important than my life...

Forum List

Back