OK White People....

You just lay back and relax you start floating.
I think that happens after I have been shot in the lobby.
Well dont take a shot of meth in the lobby then. You trying to get arrested?
I was speaking more about Dontrell's .40 after I corrected him for cutting in the popcorn line.
We know youre lying because you would never have the nerve to do that. At most you would just turn pink and avert your eyes silly. :rolleyes:
You chastise me for common sense? Correcting blacks is like trying to pet a cougar.
No I'm chastising you for shooting up with meth in the lobby.

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.
We seen all the jungle bunnies we want.
Go see some cave apes then. Has nothing to do with the movie I'm talking about.

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

Like we give a fuck about your feelings
Whos we?

I don’t think anyone cares whether you approve or disapprove with them seeing a stupid movie. Seriously man
I didnt tell you to try and think. If you do please make sure you have a safety vest and crash helmet. I made this thread specifically because it was brought to my there were whites that were in their feelings about going to the movies because of what I stated in the OP. Cant you read?

What a great guy u r, but I can guarantee u nobody gives a fuck about your approval
No you cant guarantee me. I just told you I was already asked for permission.

Whos we?

I don’t think anyone cares whether you approve or disapprove with them seeing a stupid movie. Seriously man
I didnt tell you to try and think. If you do please make sure you have a safety vest and crash helmet. I made this thread specifically because it was brought to my there were whites that were in their feelings about going to the movies because of what I stated in the OP. Cant you read?

What a great guy u r, but I can guarantee u nobody gives a fuck about your approval

Sure u were

I am too cheap and will rent it when it come out on Redbox...

That Scottish bloodline and have a little Jewish there and no I am not related to TNHarley !

shouldn't this thread be labelled for lib white whiners....not all whites
I said the other side of the pendulum. That means the opposite of your normal crybaby white con whiners.
like I said....its mis id'd.....btw Beck gave it a glowing review,,,,hope that doesn't ruin it for ya
I dont know who Beck is but I agree. It cant be ruined for me. I've already seen it multiple times. Funny thing is 3 out of the 4 times I saw it a white stranger was sitting next to me.

Doesn't seem to be a problem around here. EVERYBODY'S going to see it.
I hear it's a cheap knock off of Batman
I wouldnt know. I have never seen Batman in my life.
Is BP your first movie?

black panther2.jpg

White liberals have been slumming in the dark parts of town since the late 1800's. I see big opportunities for ancillary marketing here, not only among the black folks. Soon every white liberal who takes their kids to see the movie will be forced into buying Black Panther figures, coloring books, sippy cups, cereal, and underwear for their budding young Marxists.

Because when the box office totals are tallied up, isn't this what the movie is really about? Those Hollywood fellers sure are a sneaky bunch.

Yes and no one cares if you care or do not care.

People will see it or won;t however they like.

I might see it some time from now if it is on netflix or maybe on my firestick but it will be w ways off.

If I wanted to go see it I would regardless of what some douchebag says.

What is it with some of you blacks thinking they’re being held back?

I work in a hospital with many professional black people. Are you trying to make excuses for the lazy ones?

Last edited:
Whos we?

We dont believe your cave monkey lies.

Maybe I'm lacking in the "willing suspension of disbelief", but a movie that portrays a black superhero who comes from a super-advanced, super-isolated African nation full of peace, Democracy, flying cars, and energy weapons? Alright.

We+wuz+kangs+correctionwe+got+our+asses+handed+to+us_43c76d_6513778.jpg

There ought to be a vaccination to stop people like you.

What is it with some of you blacks thinking they’re being held back?

I work in a hospital with many professional black people. Are you trying to make excuses for the lazy ones?
Not sure what that has to do with topic but I can tell you that when you see white people putting obstacles in your way you tend to think they can hold you back. However, I learned I was smarter than any white person I had ever met and they couldnt do anything about it. I learned to simply outwork them then laugh at them. After multiple successes with this method I realized it was all a front. Whites can only make things difficult. If you simply let your superior intellect and work ethic do what it does you can always pass them up by never quitting. I frequently tell illiterate people such as yourself that excuses and reasons are two different things. A reason is like I am hungry because I havent eaten. An excuse is like I didnt eat because I had no food in the house.

Forum List

Back