OK White People....

I said the other side of the pendulum. That means the opposite of your normal crybaby white con whiners.
like I said....its mis id'd.....btw Beck gave it a glowing review,,,,hope that doesn't ruin it for ya
I dont know who Beck is but I agree. It cant be ruined for me. I've already seen it multiple times. Funny thing is 3 out of the 4 times I saw it a white stranger was sitting next to me.
Glenn Beck
Never heard of him/her. I've heard of Glenn Close?
interesting
Looks like he some kind of radio personality that hates Drumpf and used to be a con.

You just lay back and relax you start floating.
I think that happens after I have been shot in the lobby.
Well dont take a shot of meth in the lobby then. You trying to get arrested?
I was speaking more about Dontrell's .40 after I corrected him for cutting in the popcorn line.
We know youre lying because you would never have the nerve to do that. At most you would just turn pink and avert your eyes silly. :rolleyes:

like I said....its mis id'd.....btw Beck gave it a glowing review,,,,hope that doesn't ruin it for ya
I dont know who Beck is but I agree. It cant be ruined for me. I've already seen it multiple times. Funny thing is 3 out of the 4 times I saw it a white stranger was sitting next to me.
Glenn Beck
Never heard of him/her. I've heard of Glenn Close?
interesting
Looks like he some kind of radio personality that hates Drumpf and used to be a con.

He's neoconservative to the core, a total cuck for israel and literally everything wrong with the republican party

shouldn't this thread be labelled for lib white whiners....not all whites
I said the other side of the pendulum. That means the opposite of your normal crybaby white con whiners.

Doesn't seem to be a problem around here. EVERYBODY'S going to see it.

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

Like we give a fuck about your feelings
Whos we?

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

Whos we?

I don’t think anyone cares whether you approve or disapprove with them seeing a stupid movie. Seriously man

Whos we?
He's talking about we the people. We don't give a fuck about your feelings.

1234.jpg
/----/ Thanks. I'll print your post and pin it to my jacket when I go see the movie.

You just lay back and relax you start floating.
I think that happens after I have been shot in the lobby.
Well dont take a shot of meth in the lobby then. You trying to get arrested?
I was speaking more about Dontrell's .40 after I corrected him for cutting in the popcorn line.
We know youre lying because you would never have the nerve to do that. At most you would just turn pink and avert your eyes silly. :rolleyes:
You chastise me for common sense? Correcting blacks is like trying to pet a cougar.

Whos we?

I don’t think anyone cares whether you approve or disapprove with them seeing a stupid movie. Seriously man
I didnt tell you to try and think. If you do please make sure you have a safety vest and crash helmet. I made this thread specifically because it was brought to my there were whites that were in their feelings about going to the movies because of what I stated in the OP. Cant you read?

We seen all the jungle bunnies we want.

Whos we?

I didnt tell you to try and think. If you do please make sure you have a safety vest and crash helmet. I made this thread specifically because it was brought to my there were whites that were in their feelings about going to the movies because of what I stated in the OP. Cant you read?

What a great guy u r, but I can guarantee u nobody gives a fuck about your approval

Forum List

Back