OK GOP apologizes for calling food-stamp recipients animals

Ah, another dishonest broad brushing thread.
Dishonest? More like tit-for-tat. Just because someone is on food stamps at some time, doesn't necessarily make them "dependent". That's a "broad brush" charge and deserved a slap down.

A simple point was being made noting what occurs in nature then the assholes on the left twisted IT into a 'gotcha' and started trolling. If you need the hypocrisy pointed out to you assholes on the left are all the time pointing to animal behavior in nature to justify gays humping each other in the butt. OH.....SNAPPPPPP!!
Conservatives routinely use this analogy to define welfare

It is repulsive

I don't give a shit if you are offended. :fu:

As long as we are talking about nature, the Right should consider this fact. It is the nature of man, and the nature of animals, as well, to steal food if they can not otherwise obtain it. When the 49ers flooded California, and drove off all the game that the Native American hunted, they began to steal from the miners.The miners retaliated by forming vigilante parties and hunting down and killing the native Americans.

The wide disparity between the rich and the poor in France in 1790, was the direct cause of the French revolution, and the almost complete extermination of the aristocrats, and most of the American founding fathers, especially Jefferson, was cheering them on, all the while.

I'm calling you and Politico liars though you are the bigger liar imo.

FACT: the GOP did not call food stamp recipients animals, you LIE!

FACT: you said, "Republicans hate poor people", you LIE!

FACT: the GOP did not compare food stamp recipients to animals, Politico LIES!

If you are going to lie, then expect to be called out as a liar. How pathetic that your ilk has to resort to lying to support your 'Republicans are racists' talking point.

oklahoma-gop.jpg

That's not calling them animals shit for brains.

You idiot, they clearly are comparing people to animals. Most adults receiving assistance with food are working.

No stupid they are talking about an observed scientific behavior in nature and saying hold on, look what happens elsewhere in nature, now look at what's happened to people as a result of all the government hand outs. Just leave the thinking to the adults and by that I mean conservatives.

When you compare people to animals, you are calling them animals, you idiot. As I have already stated, most people receiving assistance have jobs. We're not talking about people too lazy to work, we're talking about people living off low wages. Idiot.

Hey dumb ass, the left has been comparing gays to animals in nature to justify gay behavior as natural. OHHH that's gonna leave a mark. :laugh:

If you are going to lie, then expect to be called out as a liar. How pathetic that your ilk has to resort to lying to support your 'Republicans are racists' talking point.

oklahoma-gop.jpg

You idiot, they clearly are comparing people to animals. Most adults receiving assistance with food are working.

No stupid they are talking about an observed scientific behavior in nature and saying hold on, look what happens elsewhere in nature, now look at what's happened to people as a result of all the government hand outs. Just leave the thinking to the adults and by that I mean conservatives.
You aren't educating anyone. You are only showing and proving the point that a faction of conservative thinkers do not comprehend or accept the difference between animals and human beings. The fact is, if you used your methods on domesticated animals or even wild animals under your control you would be arrested for animal cruelty or negligence.

Again, the left are constantly comparing gays to animals in nature to justify humping each other in the butt as natural. :crybaby: Blueslegend destroyed our troll thread again :crybaby:

Dishonest? More like tit-for-tat. Just because someone is on food stamps at some time, doesn't necessarily make them "dependent". That's a "broad brush" charge and deserved a slap down.

A simple point was being made noting what occurs in nature then the assholes on the left twisted IT into a 'gotcha' and started trolling. If you need the hypocrisy pointed out to you assholes on the left are all the time pointing to animal behavior in nature to justify gays humping each other in the butt. OH.....SNAPPPPPP!!

It is repulsive

Is the word repulsive the same as offensive?

When you compare people to animals, you are calling them animals, you idiot. As I have already stated, most people receiving assistance have jobs. We're not talking about people too lazy to work, we're talking about people living off low wages. Idiot.

Hey dumb ass, the left has been comparing gays to animals in nature to justify gay behavior as natural. OHHH that's gonna leave a mark. :laugh:

Useless blabber.

It is repulsive

Is the word repulsive the same as offensive?

I see you mocked you're own post, thanks.

Useless blabber.

Translation...:crybaby:go lick your wounds lib.

Useless blabber.

Translation...:crybaby:go lick your wounds lib.

A legend in her own mind.

This is getting interesting. The GOP is starting to run out of people to insult. Now, if Trump makes it to the debates, their base will be down to the population of country club members and trailer park dwellers, who are not smart enough to realize that the GOP has been insulting them for years.
Truth isn't insulting, it's just truth. People act like animals when they take handouts and become dependent on them. The logic that applies to wild animals also applies to people, that's a fact.

Which is why no apology was needed and should never have been offered.
We provide for wild animals under our control on pubic lands and National Parks when nature takes away nourishment during blizzards, water during droughts, etc. That is how we keep our wildlife healthy and maintain balance on our public lands. What you are suggesting is that we provide less care for human beings than we do our animals.

You talk as if people have a choice in the matter. They are taxed and then their taxes are redistributed to animals....um, I mean welfare people. People need to learn to survive on their own because it's unfair to steal from the producers to give it to those who don't want to work. That's how it works in the animal kingdom and it makes sense in the human kingdom too.
The American people decided long ago that they did not want other Americans to suffer from hunger in a nation that produces an abundance of food. Enough Americans are educated to realize it is financially beneficial to feed the vulnerable, the unemployed, the disabled, the elderly, etc. than to pay the cost of massive malnutrition and other harms inflicted on society when hunger prevails.
It is the mean spirited and bitter among us that objects to helping these vulnerable and unfortunate citizens. The greedy and hateful would make 98 old people and kids suffer to prevent 2 undeserving individuals from receiving some free meals or abusing the system.

So give to your local food bank and other charities. I do.

And I'm among the millions of Americans, the vast majority, who doesn't think paying for people's cable TV, cell phone, drugs, booze, and cigarettes is charity.

Last edited:
Truth isn't insulting, it's just truth. People act like animals when they take handouts and become dependent on them. The logic that applies to wild animals also applies to people, that's a fact.

Mikey, I really don't bother to read your posts. I don't know why you bother.....

But you do read my posts just like I read yours. You simply can't ignore somebody who makes you think.

Are you stalking me, Mikey?

Still paranoid, I see....first I'm threatening you, then stalking you. Why don't you complain to the moderators so they can tell you my posting patterns don't fit that description?

Mikey, you are drunk again. You tend to get very agressive and nasty when you drink. I'm been playing with you up until now, because you are a pathetic case. But, just like a cat that eventually gets tired of batting a mouse, I am done with you. So, welcome to my REAL ignore list, asshole.

...and lay off the bottle.
Not drinking at all, I get my high on living righteously.

Fat chance you actually ignored me.

oklahoma-gop.jpg

When you compare people to animals, you are calling them animals, you idiot. There is nothing scientific about their comparison. As I have already stated, most people receiving assistance have jobs. We're not talking about people too lazy to work, we're talking about people living off low wages. Idiot.

They are living off low wages because they were too lazy at some point. Too lazy to finish school, too lazy to work hard at a real job, too lazy to be dependable, too lazy to be responsible, too lazy to keep their legs closed.

They got where they are through their own fault.

When you compare people to animals, you are calling them animals, you idiot. There is nothing scientific about their comparison. As I have already stated, most people receiving assistance have jobs. We're not talking about people too lazy to work, we're talking about people living off low wages. Idiot.

They are living off low wages because they were too lazy at some point. Too lazy to finish school, too lazy to work hard at a real job, too lazy to be dependable, too lazy to be responsible, too lazy to keep their legs closed.

Yes ...heard it from Mitt Romney

47% of Americans are lazy freeloaders
Only the wealthy are truly deserving

Liar. He never said that.

Liar. He never said that.

Cost him an election

This is getting interesting. The GOP is starting to run out of people to insult. Now, if Trump makes it to the debates, their base will be down to the population of country club members and trailer park dwellers, who are not smart enough to realize that the GOP has been insulting them for years.

There it is! The GOP base.

Forum List

Back