Today's lesson folks in irony

THE FOOD STAMP PROGRAM is administered by the US Department of Agriculture. They proudly report that they distribute free meals and food stamps to over 45 million people on an annual basis.

MEANWHILE THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, run the US Department of the Interior asks the public to not feed the animals and their stated reason for such a policy?

The animals will grow dependent on handouts and then they will never learn to take care of themselves.

THAT CONCLUDES TODAYS LESSON.
Makes you proud to be American, eh?

Belief in the god is flaky and out of touch with reality. That's what I know.
Only a fool says in his heart there is no God. No sir, you are out of touch with reality. Try studying prophecy and history and you will see there is no other book ever written that has 100% accuracy like God's Word.

Many though will not be convinced because they are self deceived until that fateful day when they can no longer decide to believe in God, and must be forever separated from Him after coming to the full knowledge He exists when they stand before Him to have the account of their lives presented before The Court of Heaven.

Your Reality?

"I cannot define what a woman is because I am not a biologist."

That is spiritual and mental insanity.

Plenty of people around the global starving to death. Where's the Dem's compassion for them? Answer, it's faux compassion. This is nothing but another Dem handout for votes scheme.

Yeah, everything I said remains true hypocrite. Trust me when I tell you I am not a Saint. However charity isn't a cop out and you claiming that is a cop out. Try volunteering some time. Stop expecting the government to do it since the government only does it to enslave people by getting them dependent.

You won't get it and trust me. In many ways I was spoiled it reflects in many ways I chose to live my life.

Which is why I claim here everyday I need to beg for mercy along with all of us. I still struggle with things and yes I do use that term "struggle" as a cop out at times.

However, does not mean what I said isn't 100 percent true and you know it. Government PROGRAMS are designed to PRGRAM PEOPLE and what's more is you know that too.

Hate to tell you, but a lot of those Christian charities are there to program people as well. If you don't go to the service, you don't get to eat. Try going to a Christian soup kitchen sometime and tell them that you don't believe there is a God. You'll find out rather quickly that their version of charity isn't for atheists.

Me? I don't care what you believe, or even if you believe. If you're a human being and need help, if I have the ability to do so, I will help. If you're standing on a corner with a sign begging, I don't care what you do with the couple of bucks I give you. Pay rent, buy food, get beer, or even buy your next fix. All I can do is try to help, what you do with that help is up to you.

Only a fool says in his heart there is no God. No sir, you are out of touch with reality. Try studying prophecy and history and you will see there is no other book ever written that has 100% accuracy like God's Word.
There are symbolic lessons in your bible as long as it's not taken literally. To believe a literal interpretation would require some degree of mental illness.
Many though will not be convinced because they are self deceived until that fateful day when they can no longer decide to believe in God, and must be forever separated from Him after coming to the full knowledge He exists when they stand before Him to have the account of their lives presented before The Court of Heaven.
Self deceived? What about your imaginary Satan deceiving us?
Your Reality?

"I cannot define what a woman is because I am not a biologist."

That is spiritual and mental insanity.

Which gay rights and abortions do you not support?
Actually I can't think of any gay rights I don't support. I say that after assessing what legitimate gays would consider to be their rights. You could suggest some you don't support?

On abortions, I take a socially responsible position in that I support programs that work to eliminate the problem before it occurs.

But I don't waste time trying to explain any further to most Americans because they just aren't interested.

If you care then demonstrate that you do. Then I might find it would be worth further discussion with you.

Taking money from another against his will in the name of caring for the poor is theft.

That's what I know.
Maybe America is still yearning for a return of slavery in which employers get to keep 'all' of their money and not need to pay wages!
Could that explain the culture of greed in which more billionaires are made while the working class fall farther and farther below world standards on quality of life and freedoms?

Actually, the reason you shouldn't feed the animals is because they will start to associate humans with food, and in some cases that can be really bad................especially if you feed bears, as they will attack and get nasty if you don't have food for them after they get used to humans feeding them.

WRONG..................You're partially correct however that does nothing to dispute the OP which is dead right.

There are symbolic lessons in your bible as long as it's not taken literally. To believe a literal interpretation would require some degree of mental illness.

Self deceived? What about your imaginary Satan deceiving us?
Like I said, you are mentally ill. Can you define today for us, what is a woman?

Like I said, you are mentally ill. Can you define today for us, what is a woman?
Take your religious nonsense to the appropriate section of the forum and let your imagination run wild.
At least you will be able to gain a modicum of protection there. Here, you're just an invitation to letitimate abuse and mockery from the world of reality.

THE FOOD STAMP PROGRAM is administered by the US Department of Agriculture. They proudly report that they distribute free meals and food stamps to over 45 million people on an annual basis.

MEANWHILE THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, run the US Department of the Interior asks the public to not feed the animals and their stated reason for such a policy?

The animals will grow dependent on handouts and then they will never learn to take care of themselves.

THAT CONCLUDES TODAYS LESSON.
Now that is some food for thought.

Take your religious nonsense to the appropriate section of the forum and let your imagination run wild.
At least you will be able to gain a modicum of protection there. Here, you're just an invitation to letitimate abuse and mockery from the world of reality.
You talk about science.....LOL.....and you cannot even define what a woman is. Now that is IRONY which is what the entire thread is.

Maybe America is still yearning for a return of slavery in which employers get to keep 'all' of their money and not need to pay wages!
Could that explain the culture of greed in which more billionaires are made while the working class fall farther and farther below world standards on quality of life and freedoms?

Not stealing from others = Slavery

:laughing0301:

Actually, the reason you shouldn't feed the animals is because they will start to associate humans with food, and in some cases that can be really bad................especially if you feed bears, as they will attack and get nasty if you don't have food for them after they get used to humans feeding them.

Right, they depend on government for their handouts. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Forum List

Back