Today's lesson folks in irony

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
THE FOOD STAMP PROGRAM is administered by the US Department of Agriculture. They proudly report that they distribute free meals and food stamps to over 45 million people on an annual basis.

MEANWHILE THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, run the US Department of the Interior asks the public to not feed the animals and their stated reason for such a policy?

The animals will grow dependent on handouts and then they will never learn to take care of themselves.

THAT CONCLUDES TODAYS LESSON.

THE FOOD STAMP PROGRAM is administered by the US Department of Agriculture. They proudly report that they distribute free meals and food stamps to over 45 million people on an annual basis.

MEANWHILE THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, run the US Department of the Interior asks the public to not feed the animals and their stated reason for such a policy?

The animals will grow dependent on handouts and then they will never learn to take care of themselves.

Actually, the reason you shouldn't feed the animals is because they will start to associate humans with food, and in some cases that can be really bad................especially if you feed bears, as they will attack and get nasty if you don't have food for them after they get used to humans feeding them.

This is so Awesome even Awesome is impressed!

Actually, the reason you shouldn't feed the animals is because they will start to associate humans with food, and in some cases that can be really bad................especially if you feed bears, as they will attack and get nasty if you don't have food for them after they get used to humans feeding them.
Kinda like in the hood when you don't give 4 demtard criminals your car they just kill a 73 year old little lady and discard her life like she was a Big Mac Wrapper and take it anyways.

So people looking at other people as food is what happens when you let The DemNazi commie tard system make people dependent upon them, right?

"They get nasty if you don't have food for them after they get used to humans feeding them."

Sounds about right.

Last edited:
try taking food away from those on generational welfare and see if they dont act the same way,,

Christians know very well that animals are different from people.

But evolutionists and atheists face the facts!

The richest country in the world issueing food stamps to 45 million of it's people?

Where has Christian superstitious beliefs gone in the world's leading modern democracies?

The richest country in the world issueing food stamps to 45 million of it's people?

Where has Christian superstitious beliefs gone in the world's leading modern democracies?
Your convenient way you use the Bible and Christianity is pathetic while you support every gay right, abortion and violence committed against Christians in the name of your new world order comrades is pathetic. What's more is it won't work on me you pathetic virtue signaling hypocritical gasbag.

Government distribution has always been and will always be about subduing and controlling THE PEOPLE. That's all.

I don't blow trumpets of my alms giving, but I do volunteer. There is great suffering and charity when given from the heart is indeed required by all.

However, the PROGRAMS run by the GOVERNMENT is not about altruism. It's about control. So take your hypocritical, double talking, godless views and stick it where your gay lover sticks it.

Your convenient way you use the Bible and Christianity is pathetic while you support every gay right, abortion and violence committed against Christians in the name of your new world order comrades is pathetic. What's more is it won't work on me you pathetic virtue signaling hypocritical gasbag.
I support most gay rights and some abortions, while taking a responsible position on social change in the land of the gun, that would make most abortions unnecessary.
Government distribution has always been and will always be about subduing and controlling THE PEOPLE. That's all.
America is out of touch with reality and paying a huge price for it. America's lack of social reponsibility only increases the problem. Experience of the penal system should have told even the most ignorant by now. Along with the slaughter of Americans by gun.
I don't blow trumpets of my alms giving, but I do volunteer. There is great suffering and charity when given from the heart is indeed required by all.
Charity is the cop-out that falls short of meeting the needs. Experience proves that beyond any doubt.
However, the PROGRAMS run by the GOVERNMENT is not about altruism. It's about control. So take your hypocritical, double talking, godless views and stick it where your gay lover sticks it.
You're very fkd in the head and obsessed with hate. Stay home and pull the wings off of your housefly collection.

1648154149855.png

You didn't want Christianity so we're going back to the old ways.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I support most gay rights and some abortions, while taking a responsible position on social change in the land of the gun, that would make most abortions unnecessary.

America is out of touch with reality and paying a huge price for it. America's lack of social reponsibility only increases the problem. Experience of the penal system should have told even the most ignorant by now. Along with the slaughter of Americans by gun.

Charity is the cop-out that falls short of meeting the needs. Experience proves that beyond any doubt.

You're very fkd in the head and obsessed with hate. Stay home and pull the wings off of your housefly collection.
Yeah, everything I said remains true hypocrite. Trust me when I tell you I am not a Saint. However charity isn't a cop out and you claiming that is a cop out. Try volunteering some time. Stop expecting the government to do it since the government only does it to enslave people by getting them dependent.

You won't get it and trust me. In many ways I was spoiled it reflects in many ways I chose to live my life.

Which is why I claim here everyday I need to beg for mercy along with all of us. I still struggle with things and yes I do use that term "struggle" as a cop out at times.

However, does not mean what I said isn't 100 percent true and you know it. Government PROGRAMS are designed to PRGRAM PEOPLE and what's more is you know that too.

Yeah, everything I said remains true hypocrite. Trust me when I tell you I am not a Saint. However charity isn't a cop out and you claiming that is a cop out. Try volunteering some time. Stop expecting the government to do it since the government only does it to enslave people by getting them dependent.

You won't get it and trust me. In many ways I was spoiled it reflects in many ways I chose to live my life.

Which is why I claim here everyday I need to beg for mercy along with all of us. I still struggle with things and yes I do use that term "struggle" as a cop out at times.

However, does not mean what I said isn't 100 percent true and you know it. Government PROGRAMS are designed to PRGRAM PEOPLE and what's more is you know that too.

Belief in the god is flaky and out of touch with reality. That's what I know.

Belief in the god is flaky and out of touch with reality. That's what I know.

Anyway Here’s the Recipe for brownies:
1/2cup butter
2eggs
1cup sugar
1/3cup cocoa powder
2teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2cupflower

Forum List

Back