Ohio May Kick Biden Off The Ballot

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
This is so funny. For three years now I have been calling the Biden presidency the Karma presidency. All of the things he ran against Trump on in 2020 and since are coming back to bite him in the ass.

This is so funny. For three years now I have been calling the Biden presidency the Karma presidency. All of the things he ran against Trump on in 2020 and since are coming back to bite him in the ass.

There's a pandemic killing thousands each week while the man at the top does nothing but tweet, golf, and hold pep rallies? Cause I thought that was the main issue that Biden ran against Trump in 2020. And the main reason Trump lost his re-election bid.
I'm sorry, you'll have to be more specific about constitutes a "bite in the ass"?

There's a pandemic killing thousands each week while the man at the top does nothing but tweet, golf, and hold pep rallies? Cause I thought that was the main issue that Biden ran against Trump in 2020. And the main reason Trump lost his re-election bid.
I'm sorry, you'll have to be more specific about constitutes a "bite in the ass"?
He lost the election due to the pandemic, yes. But, he is the one who started operation warp speed, giving us the vaccine. You know, the vaccine that everyone on the left said saved us.

Ah, the republicans. Party of petty revenge attempts.

He lost the election due to the pandemic, yes. But, he is the one who started operation warp speed, giving us the vaccine. You know, the vaccine that everyone on the left said saved us.
Actually, Warp Speed was Pence's baby. Not Trump's.
And the vaccine did save millions of people...worldwide.

Ah, the republicans. Party of petty revenge attempts.
Are you allowed to ignore a Congressional subpoena or not? Peter Navarro is in jail as we speak for doing the same thing and yet here Biden's DOJ is openly refusing to honor the subpoenas. Are these people above the law or not? You keep on changing your mind.

I won't argue over how Trump "Lost" the election. The people who started warp speed stayed with the Biden administration, which tells me that they were never with Trump from the beginning. They were insiders who were working for the Obama administration and simply kept their jobs during the Trump administration.

Covid traveled the world, no matter what steps they tried to take.
Vrenn Revisionism. He apparently doesn't remember the left calling DJT a racist for attempting to limit travel from China. He also doesn't know about democrat WA governor, Jay Inslee moving the very first cases of covid into convalescent hospitals and from the west side to the east side of the state. More lies from the left.

Forum List

Back