Keeping Trump off the ballot disenfranchises NO ONE

Stick to the topic, dumbas
Or what?
You'll feather your head and ride out from the res on your pony, to sling your flint-tipped arrows at me?
You hate the fact the white man is the best thing that could ever happen to your stone-age asses...
...and there's not thing one that you can do about it.

We will not be disenfranchising you no matter what happens. Disenfranchisement was what Trump and his supporters in Congress were trying to do. We're just trying to make certain that a known traitor doesn't get put back into the Oval Office. You can vote for anyone on your ballot, just like every other election in which you've ever voted.
Well, you have a rather narrow view of "disenfranchisement." Your theory would have no problem if a state outlawed all democrats from being on the ballot. "you can always vote for a Republican" right?

Stop lying to yourself. You know perfectly well what he was attempting to do. You just think that would have been okay.
Yes, he wanted to delay a ceremony and honestly investigate suspicious ballot counting activities. Everyone should support that.

Of course idiots won’t.

To be disenfranchised means to lose the right or ability to vote, not to lose a potential choice. Have the supporters of Chris Christie and Ramaswamy been disenfranchised? No.
DUH--They dropped out. Having the COURT taking away the choice is dictatorship.

You going to tell me if the fringe leftist wackos got Trump for insurrection, they wouldn't morph it into an act of treason and sentence Him to death?

Dude......chance of a lifetime.....sure beats 90 days wearing a bracelet.
Yup that is what I'm telling you ass hole because all crimes have a maximum that can be charged , you brain dead piece of shit. Let me tell you about who your God and leader is .
You belong to A party who's leader is a mentally ill criminal rapist who shits in his pants and literally has a group of people to change his diapers when he shits his pants. They need a large group because first they have to take off his girdle, which they say he is almost totally locked in, then his diaper. He does this quite often because of the speed he takes to operate . So yes that make him a drug addicted ass hole. The leader of you MAGA Maggots, Your God and leader. What a fricken hoot!

Yup that is what I'm telling you ass hole because all crimes have a maximum that can be charged , you brain dead piece of shit. Let me tell you about who your God and leader is .
You belong to A party who's leader is a mentally ill criminal rapist who shits in his pants and literally has a group of people to change his diapers when he shits his pants. They need a large group because first they have to take off his girdle, which they say he is almost totally locked in, then his diaper. He does this quite often because of the speed he takes to operate . So yes that make him a drug addicted ass hole. The leader of you MAGA Maggots, Your God and leader. What a fricken hoot!

Dee dee dee.jpg

Yes, he wanted to delay a ceremony and honestly investigate suspicious ballot counting activities. Everyone should support that.

Of course idiots won’t.
so he made up fake representitives to say he won. why is that ace.

Of course idiots won’t.
so he made up fake representatives to say he won. why is that ace.

Diaper Don? Is he the guy who told Howard Stern he could call his daughter a vulgar term?

Yes, I am afraid he is. When his diapers are not changed he gives off quite a stench.

-------------

Lincoln Project releases ‘Trump smells’ ad​

BY SARAH FORTINSKY - 12/25/23 2:55 PM ET

The Lincoln Project has released an ad targeting former President Trump and seeking to take advantage of the social media furor over #TrumpSmells hashtag.

Accompanied with a post saying “Is that you Donald?” and the #TrumpSmells hashtag, the ad was posted to X, formerly Twitter, by the anti-Trump organization Saturday..

The 40-second ad features a series of notoriously foul-smelling scenes, including garbage dumps, animal feces, dirty diapers and moldy cheese, mocking Trump, the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination in 2024.

The ad, titled “Limburger,” was released by the political advocacy group started primarily by Republicans aimed at defeating Trump in his bid for the White House.

The depictions are set to an audio track of a person sniffing and coughing at the smells. At one point, as the camera showed the front of Trump Tower in New York, a deep voice said, “claiming the former president smells bad.”

Told him he could call his daughter a piece of ass.

Of course idiots won’t.

To be disenfranchised means to lose the right or ability to vote, not to lose a potential choice. Have the supporters of Chris Christie and Ramaswamy been disenfranchised? No.
Progs always manage to find a way to justify their NAZI behavior.

Forum List

Back