Ohio GOP -- These Lying Fucks

You are a short little span of attention kinda guy, LibocalypseNow. The point is not so much what the state legislature IS doing....it's what they are NOT doing. Namely, fulfilling their campaign promises.

Just because they are doing this doesn't mean they won't do the other things they talked about too. They've only been in session about a month.

Some folks are saying "give them more than a month"

However, I'm not sure that's an honest way of looking at it.

These people campaign VERY strongly on "fiscal responsibility" "We need to focus on jobs" "Obama's not focusing on jobs"

And the FIRST thing they do is ram social policies down the people's throats.

It just doesn't ring honest.

These people campaign VERY strongly on "fiscal responsibility" "We need to focus on jobs" "Obama's not focusing on jobs"

except thats not ALL they are doing
of course the MEDIA would love you to keep thinking thats all

except thats not ALL they are doing
of course the MEDIA would love you to keep thinking thats all

How upset would the Tea Party supporters be if the newly elected TP Reps said, "We decided that we have other, better things to worry about than deficit spending. We'll get back to you after we take care of a few things that we failed to mention in our campaign. In fact, they are things that a majority of you don't even agree with. Now don't call us, we'll call you!!"

From what I see of Madeline's OP that's very much what it sounds like they're doing.

You call me a bigot one more time, rdean, and I am gonna hunt you down and beat you snotless. Shove your phoney moral superiority and partisian hackery up your ass.

182053621v12_225x225_Front.jpg

And I, for one, think you could do it.....

Forum List

Back