What?!?!?!?! Trump is holding ANOTHER Rally?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Right now!

Live!

In Michigan!

This is crazy! How could such a horrible felon attract crowd after crowd of admirers in swing states?

Here's the disclaimer on the bottom of the screen:

1715822674846.png

Trump: "They wanna silence me, because I will never let them silence you."

Right now!

Live!

In Michigan!

This is crazy! How could such a horrible felon attract crowd after crowd of admirers in swing states?

View attachment 947402

The dude doesn't slow down. It's as if he is pulling a Hulk Hogan and the more he gets hit the more he shakes his hand and starts rising for the comeback.

Right now!

Live!

In Michigan!

View attachment 947402

Is this the one, he was skipping his son's graduation for?
Not exactly Husband or Father of the year, eh?

Is this the one, he was skipping his son's graduation for?
Not exactly Husband or Father of the year, eh?
It is getting sad to see you guys grasp at straws.

Trump the Younger's graduation is May 17, this Friday, at 10:00 AM, not at 8:00 tonight. Trump will attend the graduation and then headline the fundraiser later in the day.

I guess it must be shocking to a Biden supporter to imagine a president able to attend more than one event on the same day.

Trump the Younger's graduation is May 17, this Friday, at 10:00 AM, not at 8:00 tonight. Trump will attend the graduation and then headline the fundraiser later in the day.

I guess it must be shocking to a Biden supporter to imagine a president able to attend more than one event on the same day.
Not grasping at anything. I read it was today or tonight, and somebody was wondering if he could make both.

Right now!

Live!

In Michigan!

View attachment 947402

How come I didn't hear anything about this?

Shocking for a Biden supporter to see a president who can finish a sentence.

Right now!

Live!

In Michigan!

View attachment 947402

You silly goose. This was his rally in Freeland, MI two weeks ago.

You had me going there. :laughing0301:

Right now!

Live!

In Michigan!

View attachment 947402

Look at the disclaimer. That is election interference unless they put one under Incest Joe.

Looking at those flags, it's blowing about 10 kn. Gusting 15 kn, maybe. A howling gale all right.

Forum List

Back