officlal Lakers vs Celtics NBA Finals thread.

Celtics in five. Rondo is too good. He's playing with three sure fire first ballot hall of famers and yet he is the acknowledged leader of the team. The way he played last night redefines how the position of point guard ought to be played.
Rondo is coming into his own, most definitely. But he won't be penetetrating at will on the Lakers bigs the way he is with Orlando. Plus, he's got a cagey veteran in Fisher to deal with, who's been through the wars. Just look at what the great Steve Nash is going through right now.

Plus, we have the best player in the game, Kobe Bryant. Kobe's been waiting two years for this. He won't be denied.

Garnett is the only sure fire first ballot hall of famer on that team. You don't just walk into the HOF.

Pierce flashing gang signs wil be remembered by the voters. Low class moves do not bode well in voting.

It's going to be a great series.....Lakers in six.

wanna bet?
When the Lakers and Celtics Tip off their series, I would be happy to make a wager. How much did you have in mind?

Rondo is coming into his own, most definitely. But he won't be penetetrating at will on the Lakers bigs the way he is with Orlando. Plus, he's got a cagey veteran in Fisher to deal with, who's been through the wars. Just look at what the great Steve Nash is going through right now.

Plus, we have the best player in the game, Kobe Bryant. Kobe's been waiting two years for this. He won't be denied.

Garnett is the only sure fire first ballot hall of famer on that team. You don't just walk into the HOF.

Pierce flashing gang signs wil be remembered by the voters. Low class moves do not bode well in voting.

wanna bet?
When the Lakers and Celtics Tip off their series, I would be happy to make a wager. How much did you have in mind?

$100 enough, or do you want to lose even more?

while we're at it, if Orlando comes back, who ya gonna take in the finals?

Whoever wins the Western Conference. If Orlando somehow came back, they'd be exhausted. Difference between Bruins and Celtics though is that the Bruins had came back from two down in two games of the three they won to win. Celtics have just been simply dominating.

while we're at it, if Orlando comes back, who ya gonna take in the finals?

Whoever wins the Western Conference. If Orlando somehow came back, they'd be exhausted. Difference between Bruins and Celtics though is that the Bruins had came back from two down in two games of the three they won to win. Celtics have just been simply dominating.

Magic aren't coming back and neither are the suns.

$100 enough, or do you want to lose even more?

Are you on welfare?

no. I get a paycheck from YOU every month. thanks. I proposed a simple friendly wager. so do you want to put any money on the lakers-celtics series or do you just want to sit around and bullshit?

To BOTH of you, there will be no betting of money on the board. You can bet avatars and sigs, but not real $$. Thank you. -EZ

Celtics in five. Rondo is too good. He's playing with three sure fire first ballot hall of famers and yet he is the acknowledged leader of the team. The way he played last night redefines how the position of point guard ought to be played.

wanna bet?
Sure!......But I don't bet money with lib's. Lib's don't pay their bills, let alone bets.

If the celtics win, i'll come up here and give them the props they would deserve. Same goes for you if the Lakers win.

Eh?

wanna bet?
Sure!......But I don't bet money with lib's. Lib's don't pay their bills, let alone bets.

If the celtics win, i'll come up here and give them the props they would deserve. Same goes for you if the Lakers win.

Eh?

absolutely. I will give them their props now... the Lakers are a hell of a good team. Kobe is, I think, the most talented athlete in the entire league. I happen to believe that the celtics have pulled it all together in an unbelievable way since the middle of the Cleveland series and Rondo is playing at a level I would not have imagined possible. If they lose to the Lakers, it will be because LA executed better and found a way to limit Rondo's effectiveness, IMO.

wanna bet?

Eh?

absolutely. I will give them their props now... the Lakers are a hell of a good team. Kobe is, I think, the most talented athlete in the entire league. I happen to believe that the celtics have pulled it all together in an unbelievable way since the middle of the Cleveland series and Rondo is playing at a level I would not have imagined possible. If they lose to the Lakers, it will be because LA executed better and found a way to limit Rondo's effectiveness, IMO.
Cool!.....Same goes for the Celts!....I've been saying all year they are the best in the east. I'm not buying into the Lebron hype......The best two teams will playing in the finals, and that is the way it should be......Although, the Lakers are still in a series. The Suns did a good job last night. As a life long NBA fan, I know it isn't over until it's over. That's why they play seven games. The Suns aren't the Magic. They aren't just going to lay down and Die. The Magic, and especially Van Gundy should be ashamed. Never have I seen a coach give up on his team at halftime in GAME 1......Never have I seen a team completely give up the way the Magic did on saturday......Howard's Superman?..........LMAO!

ah, bets for money are not allowed on here

and this thread is jumping the gun, BIG TIME

the Celtics still need 1 more win, and the Lakers still need 2

Forum List

Back