Lakers, bitches!

They kinda remind me a little bit of the team we were just talking about: the 2004 Pistons. Butler is probably the one superstar they have but they get a lot of contributions from others.

It's also about time to say it: Erik Spoelstra is a good coach. Pat Riley is obviously a good executive, but I like how Spoelstra is now able to be recognized as an elite coach outside of LeBron and the Big Three's shadows.
Did you see winning time? About magic and the lakers? They should do one of those for every championship team. Crazy how Riley got the job.

Yea at first I didn’t give Spoelstra any credit but he took the Heat to the finals in the bubble and now again? He must be good. The only proof you are good is do you have rings? He has rings. Now it’s up to the players to execute.

I thought the announcers were going to stop the game and give out the trophy when old LeBron made 2 -3s' back to back. They put their dicks back in when he missed all endgame clutch shots.

If not for crazy phantom calls when he drove the lane barreling into everyone he would have a hard time scoring 20. Almost unwatchable due to ridiculous foul calls. The league desperately trying to push this Laker circus into finals.

Jokic and Butler are on a collision course.

Meanwhile, the Nuggets keep closing out with strong 4th quarter finishes. I was hoping that the move to lower elevation would energize the Lakers but the Nuggets have just worn them out the entire series and I see no reason why they won't keep doing that. Maybe LA picks up a game but I don't see the Lakers pulling off the greatest comeback of all time. When LeBron was in his late 20s or early 30s? Maybe so but not now.
It's over this season for the Lakers. Denver is just too good!

Who know who will be the better matchups. We won’t know until they play. I never dreamed the Pistons would beat shaq and Kobe and Karl Malone and Gary Payton in 2004. No one did. I think Denver is going to whip the Heat o4 Boston but you never know until they play. Maybe Denver would have a tough time with Tatum. Hopefully the Heat beat them and we never find out. Ha ha Boston. Is the window closing?

People say that 2004 was the biggest laker failure of all time but I disagree. At least they made the finals. I think last year was the lakers biggest flop. They didn’t even make the playoffs right?

I’m so glad Gianni won a ring. Who knows if Milwaukee will ever make it back. But he has mvp and championship.

Ill be happy for butler or Jocic.
It's over for the Lakers.

I thought the announcers were going to stop the game and give out the trophy when old LeBron made 2 -3s' back to back. They put their dicks back in when he missed all endgame clutch shots.

If not for crazy phantom calls when he drove the lane barreling into everyone he would have a hard time scoring 20. Almost unwatchable due to ridiculous foul calls. The league desperately trying to push this Laker circus into finals.
One reporter asked Lebron if he’s imagining how it would add to his legacy if he were the first ever to come back down 0 and 3. He said of course but I didn’t believe him when he said it. Seemed like he has accepted what’s coming.

Jicic baby! Gives white racists a reason to watch. Too bad he’s not American.
My racist father hated blacks his entire life. But I will tell you this, and I am not joking, on his death bed, he said to me, "I'm going to tell you something I don't want you telling anyone else... I like Magic Johnson!" I just laughed and told him, "Don't worry, dad, everybody likes Magic!"

My racist father hated blacks his entire life. But I will tell you this, and I am not joking, on his death bed, he said to me, "I'm going to tell you something I don't want you telling anyone else... I like Magic Johnson!" I just laughed and told him, "Don't worry, dad, everybody likes Magic!"
Detroits crime rates are hard to defend. I try defending blacks as much as I can but sometimes it’s hard when all you hear is murder in Detroit every morning? My dad watches the news. And that news is pretty liberal. They’re guilty of not saying when it’s a black guy but making a big deal if it’s a white. Or neutral they try to be neutral. They don’t have to tell us who recently murdered the young emergency room doctor. But we may never officially find out. My dad says what the hell was he doing there.

I say dad, thats why we need more black doctors. Or allow blacks with lower scores in. They will work in our nations ghettos and blend in.

Detroits crime rates are hard to defend. I try defending blacks as much as I can but sometimes it’s hard when all you hear is murder in Detroit every morning? My dad watches the news. And that news is pretty liberal. They’re guilty of not saying when it’s a black guy but making a big deal if it’s a white. Or neutral they try to be neutral. They don’t have to tell us who recently murdered the young emergency room doctor. But we may never officially find out. My dad says what the hell was he doing there.

I say dad, thats why we need more black doctors. Or allow blacks with lower scores in. They will work in our nations ghettos and blend in.
We need all races to step up! Including the Woods!

It's not racist to recognize the NBA is about 80 percent black. That is all the more remarkable considering Black males make up less than 10 percent of the country.
I was reading about Heat culture. I can’t wait to see them play Denver culture because it seems like the same kind of culture.

Two poster children for the dumbing down of America above. They also dare to infest threads about the corrupt GOVT? as if they could possibly have intelligent input to add. Dem commee ignorant parrots chirping on. Chirp chirp..."lets lower the stadards" lol!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back