Denver and Miami, Most Likely

Miami has a shot. They got within 9 late in a road blowout!

Hiro comes back, martin doesnt start out 0-4? They stop Gordon early in the game? Who knows? They did good on Jocic for the first game.

Look for Love (height), Highsmith to get time. Maybe shooter Hiro? Robinson wont miss all again.

Maybe? Everyone had them dead to MIL, some to NY and "ALL" game 7 to BOS. How'd that work out? I like the way MIA plays. Great coaching too!

Butler needs to be playoff Butler to offset Murray. Then.....its a series for sure.
They were saying Michael Porter Jr should be ashamed of himself. Old Man Love was guarding him and he sucked in game 2.

Denver has the best player in the nba. That’s really not open for debate.

The next best two players are on Miami (jimmy and Bam)

Then it’s Jamal Murray, followed by Kyle Lowry

From there it’s all role players, and Denver has the better bunch. I’m not a big Caleb Martin fan, but I recognize a lot of people having him rated higher than I have him rated

Gabe Vincent scored 23 points in game two to lead the Heat. WHO? LOL
Butler and Bam 21 each
Strus 14
Love 6
D Robinson 10
Lowry 9
Caleb only scored 3

Jokic 41
Murray 18
A Gordon 12
KCP 6
Porter Jr 5
Brown 11
Green 9
Braun 6

You were spot on but in game 2 the Heat's bunch did better than the Nuggets.

Portland was down to the 76ers in 1977, 0-2 going to Portland, Portland then won four straight to take the title against George McGinnis, Julis Erving, Joe (Jelly Bean) Bryant, father of Kobe, Henry Bibby, World B. Free, Daryl (Chocolate Thunder) Dawkins, Doug Collins, Caldwell Jones and Mike Dunleavy. Philadelphia was the favorite to win over the Trailblazers and Portland played better team ball over the Sixer's selfish brand.

Anything can happen in the NBA Finals, so I think Denver should be the favorite and the better team, Miami seems to find ways to win. Erik Spoelstra is the coach and is the son of NBA Exec Jon Spoelstra and knows his way around the NBA and is a heck of a head coach.

What you saw last night was better coaching from Miami, coupled with better than 50% shooting from the 3 point line. If Miami keeps up that kind of defense and shooting they can definitely win this series. Getting Herro back is also going to be a big boost. Seeing this team now I think they might be deeper than Denver, and I won't be surprised now if they do win the championship.

Jokic was held to 4 assists last night. That's how you beat Denver. Every game where Joker scores more than 40 Denver loses, he scored 41 last night.

Portland was down to the 76ers in 1977, 0-2 going to Portland, Portland then won four straight to take the title against George McGinnis, Julis Erving, Joe (Jelly Bean) Bryant, father of Kobe, Henry Bibby, World B. Free, Daryl (Chocolate Thunder) Dawkins, Doug Collins, Caldwell Jones and Mike Dunleavy. Philadelphia was the favorite to win over the Trailblazers and Portland played better team ball over the Sixer's selfish brand.

Anything can happen in the NBA Finals, so I think Denver should be the favorite and the better team, Miami seems to find ways to win. Erik Spoelstra is the coach and is the son of NBA Exec Jon Spoelstra and knows his way around the NBA and is a heck of a head coach.

If you could have lived Kobe's life but you would die at 42, would you make that deal? It'd be tempting.

Nope, I have grandkids that I enjoy too much, I don't care for fortune or fame.

I was watching a documentary of a big time wrestler who died young. All his friends said before he made it to the WWE, if you would have told him could either live a long boring life or he won't live very long but he will become WWE champion and be famous. He would have given up the long life for the fame.

And football players give up long lives for football.

I heard recently that enforcers on hockey teams live 10 years less than the other NHL players.

Tyler Herro out for Game 3.
Let’s keep in mind Denver won their previous series or rounds 4 to 0, 4 to 1 and 4 to 2. I think the suns won 2?

Im still thinking Denver has this. But I thought that about thebucks and Celtics.

Both are 3-0. It looks like the end for Boston and LA.
If so, I will take the Heat. Not a Celtics fan. Nope.

Who’s gonna step up? Forget butler and bam and Jokic and Murray. I’m curious about these guys

love, Lowry, Vincent, Strus, Robinson, Martin

porter, braun, Gordon, pope, brown, green.

It’s not the four stars who will lose it’s the others. God I feel lik Miami can do this. I just rewatched game 2. Let’s see how Denver responds n game three. In Miami.

What you saw last night was better coaching from Miami, coupled with better than 50% shooting from the 3 point line. If Miami keeps up that kind of defense and shooting they can definitely win this series. Getting Herro back is also going to be a big boost. Seeing this team now I think they might be deeper than Denver, and I won't be surprised now if they do win the championship.

Jokic was held to 4 assists last night. That's how you beat Denver. Every game where Joker scores more than 40 Denver loses, he scored 41 last night.
They are 4-4 I think. But I agree defending Joker straight up and not helping or double teaming leaving the shooters open is the key. We will see what adjustments Denver makes in game 3. Spoelstra is a definite advantage for Miami.

They are 4-4 I think. But I agree defending Joker straight up and not helping or double teaming leaving the shooters open is the key. We will see what adjustments Denver makes in game 3. Spoelstra is a definite advantage for Miami.
Denver has lost every time Jokic scored over 40.

I can't wait to see what happens tonight. It's so crazy how it all comes down to a couple of possessions. A couple missed shots. Denver was down 6 late in game 2 and they were scoring but they couldn't stop the Heat from scoring. So the Heat just ran out the clock.

I remember the Jordan Bulls could always easily and quickly catch up if they were down 6-12 points. You were never confident even if you were up 12 points with the Bulls because suddenly they were scoring quickly and stopping you defensively.

Right now, Denver doesn't seem to be much better of a team than Miami. You got Jokic but they have Butler and Bam. Murray and Bam both scoring 20 so they cancel each other out. Jimmy scoring 23 and Jokic scoring 24.5. Pretty much a wash. So it's the OTHERS that are going to decide this. Who's going to step up and who's going to blow it

Looking forward to see who steps up

Aaron Gordon
KCP
Kevin Love
Lowry
Duncan Robinson
Gabe Vincent
Max Strus
Caleb Martin
Jeff Green
Michael Porter Jr
Christian Braun
Bruce Brown Jr
Reggie Jackson

Jokich and Murray are the first players in NBA history to both record a 30 point triple double in the same game in NBA history (regular season or playoffs). I bet the Nuggets -0.5 at the end of the 1st qtr., of course that was the only quarter they didn't win in the game (24-24)

Last edited:
Jokich and Murray are the first players in NBA history to both record a 30 point triple double in the same game in NBA history (regular season or playoffs). I bet the Nuggets -0.5 at the end of the 1st qtr., of course that was the only quarter they didn't win in the game (24-24)

I wish Aaron Gordon would have got 5 more assists. Probably no team has ever had 3 guys get triple doubles in the same game

Aaron Gordon is doing all the little things that help teams win championships. He's defending Jimmy Butler, he's rebounding the basketball, he's taking advantage of mismatches, and he'll even run the break sometimes. He had 11, 10 and 5 assists in the Game 3 win on Wednesday night.

I wish Aaron Gordon would have got 5 more assists. Probably no team has ever had 3 guys get triple doubles in the same game

Aaron Gordon is doing all the little things that help teams win championships. He's defending Jimmy Butler, he's rebounding the basketball, he's taking advantage of mismatches, and he'll even run the break sometimes. He had 11, 10 and 5 assists in the Game 3 win on Wednesday night.
Noticeably absent from this series is Michael Porter Jr..

Forum List

Back