Lakers, bitches!

The NBA is a pure meritocracy. Imagine how silly it would be to "diversify" it artificially.
Nonsense. And it would be very easy. Instead of black guys instead you have yow Ming and manu ginobli.

There are a ton of talented whites and Asians over seas who would increase profits because people in those markets now tune in and buy jerseys.

Didnt they make a movie about trying to find an Indian who can pitch in major league? Imagine how many new viewers would watch if there were a good Indian pitcher in mlb.

Nonsense. And it would be very easy. Instead of black guys instead you have yow Ming and manu ginobli.

There are a ton of talented whites and Asians over seas who would increase profits because people in those markets now tune in and buy jerseys.

Didnt they make a movie about trying to find an Indian who can pitch in major league? Imagine how many new viewers would watch if there were a good Indian pitcher in mlb.
No way. It's the Same with the NFL. They would dominate baseball too if they wanted to but they gravitate to basketball and football. American black athletes dominate baskteball, football and sprint races because of physiological advantages, not because of markets or profits.

No way. It's the Same with the NFL. They would dominate baseball too if they wanted to but they gravitate to basketball and football. American black athletes dominate baskteball, football and sprint races because of physiological advantages, not because of markets or profits.
Yea but you can pluck the best of the best from Europe and Asia and they’ll be just as good.

Look at all the undrafted guys on the Miami Heat. Look at Austin reeves on the lakers. There’s a million asian guys as good as Austin reeves.

Two poster children for the dumbing down of America above. They also dare to infest threads about the corrupt GOVT? as if they could possibly have intelligent input to add. Dem commee ignorant parrots chirping on. Chirp chirp..."lets lower the stadards" lol!
I don't want to get political here. See you on the political boards bitch! LOL

I can't wait for a Denver vs Heat finals. They both seem destined to win it all. Can't wait to see these two opposing forces collide

In a collision between two objects, both objects experience forces that are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. Such forces often cause one object to speed up (gain momentum) and the other object to slow down (lose momentum).

While the forces are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction, the accelerations of the objects are not necessarily equal in magnitude. In accord with Newton's second law of motion, the acceleration of an object is dependent upon both force and mass. Thus, if the colliding objects have unequal mass, they will have unequal accelerations as a result of the contact force that results during the collision.

It's also because they are into basketball more than white kids. White kids do other things. All NBA stars did when they were kids was play basketball. It's why South Americans are good at baseball.

NFL is different. You have to be a monster. But if they found a monster in India or Mexico or China, they could put them on a college offensive or defensive line and teach them how to play football.

Why do all the good white guys come from Europe? Ginobili, Doncic, Jocic, Ron Sikili. There are a lot of big white guys who play euro ball like Giannis they will come over here and show you up. You see it's not as easy for us to win the Olympics like it was with Jordan? 1992? The world is catching up.

I used to think Asian kids were better than Americans at baseball but then we grew up and they were little chinamen so they couldn't compete with exceptional big Americans. I thought that. But it turns out that's bullshit. Look at that guy who pitches and hits great. Asian Babe Ruth. There's tons of more stars over in China.

One day, MLB will be nothing. Japanese teams will be just as good. Every 4 years we will send our best baseball and basketball stars to compete with the rest of the world and they will beat us. Because they play well as a team and we put a bunch of super stars together. Who don't know how to play together.

My dream team

Jokic Center
John Stockton Point Guard

Dirk Nowitzki Power Forward​

Larry Bird Small Forward
Luka Doncic Shooting Guard

That's right! The Lakers are kickass and will meet the Boston Celtics for the NBA title this year!

Questions or comments?
I love it when a prediction goes horribly wrong. Even when I make it.

I believe I said Denver would win in 5. So that means I have to root for the Lakers tonight? Nah. I'd rather be wrong and have Denver and the Heat both finish their series so one isn't tired over the other. This is going to be a great finals. Let's go Jimmy, Let's go Jokic. I hope it goes 7.

I love it when a prediction goes horribly wrong. Even when I make it.

I believe I said Denver would win in 5. So that means I have to root for the Lakers tonight? Nah. I'd rather be wrong and have Denver and the Heat both finish their series so one isn't tired over the other. This is going to be a great finals. Let's go Jimmy, Let's go Jokic. I hope it goes 7.
Damn!

What if he ends up being right? Boston and the Lakers are both capable of winning 4 games in a row. What if Jokic gets hurt? What if Butler gets hurt?
What if a meteor hit the Earth instead?
What if Putin's mother had a dick?
The Lakers don't have that good of a team to come back 3 down against the Nuggets.
Keep it real, Silly'

What if a meteor hit the Earth instead?
What if Putin's mother had a dick?
The Lakers don't have that good of a team to come back 3 down against the Nuggets.
Keep it real, Silly'

Let's say Jokic breaks his leg right before the half and was out for the rest of the series? I would put $100 down on the Lakers if that happened.

Oh, and you should know

It is estimated that probably 500 meteorites reach the surface of the Earth each year

Stick the Lakers with a fork, because they are done. :eusa_whistle:
Of course they are. I said, I won't be cocky until Denver is up 3 to 1. 3 to 0 is even better. Much better. I suspect Denver will take their foot off the gas in game 4 and the Lakers won't get swept.d

Same with Boston. If they would have won last night, they would have still had a chance. But if they lost game 4, it's still over. So yea, now that it's 3 to zero, it's over. It's for sure over because you can see Boston has given up.

You know what I love? Absolutely LOVE? Is after Boston beat the 76rs, Tatum was telling the interviewer how he has been so effective. "I show them I'm going to go right but then I slide back and hit them with a blablabla. So last night I wanted to have someone interview him and explain to us what moves he made in game 3 that got them down 30 points.

The fall of the Celtics defense in 2023 is just dumbfounding. Kudos to Miami for knowing exactly how to attack a disconnected, poorly coached half-asleep team. This is embarrassing.

Celtics deserve to lose. So undisciplined. So unserious. I’m tired of seeing role players drive to the basket triple teamed while Tatum and Brown just wait WIDE OPEN. Done with Mazzulla.

Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown combined for just 26 points in Sunday's Game 3 loss.

They did it to the #1 seed Bucks so why are they surprised?

It's also because they are into basketball more than white kids. White kids do other things. All NBA stars did when they were kids was play basketball. It's why South Americans are good at baseball.

NFL is different. You have to be a monster. But if they found a monster in India or Mexico or China, they could put them on a college offensive or defensive line and teach them how to play football.

Why do all the good white guys come from Europe? Ginobili, Doncic, Jocic, Ron Sikili. There are a lot of big white guys who play euro ball like Giannis they will come over here and show you up. You see it's not as easy for us to win the Olympics like it was with Jordan? 1992? The world is catching up.

I used to think Asian kids were better than Americans at baseball but then we grew up and they were little chinamen so they couldn't compete with exceptional big Americans. I thought that. But it turns out that's bullshit. Look at that guy who pitches and hits great. Asian Babe Ruth. There's tons of more stars over in China.

One day, MLB will be nothing. Japanese teams will be just as good. Every 4 years we will send our best baseball and basketball stars to compete with the rest of the world and they will beat us. Because they play well as a team and we put a bunch of super stars together. Who don't know how to play together.

My dream team

Jokic Center

Larry Bird Small Forward
That is all true, but it doesn't address the fact that American Black athletes have physiological advantages that allow them AS A GROUP to greatly outperform American White athletes AS A GROUP in football and basketball. They are 7% of the population yet comprise over 70% of all players in the NFL and the NBA.

My dream team

Jokic Center

Larry Bird Small Forward
In another era in baseball, we did play together much better. Going to the "show" has made a good percentage of players "hot dogs". Sometimes I cringe watching a player take 12 seconds to get to first base on a home run. There was a time that was showing up a pitcher. Pitchers would have beaned players after that.

That is all true, but it doesn't address the fact that American Black athletes have physiological advantages that allow them AS A GROUP to greatly outperform American White athletes AS A GROUP in football and basketball. They are 7% of the population yet comprise over 70% of all players in the NFL and the NBA.

I used to love that all the best fighters in MMA were white. No more. Blacks have reached the top and clearly all the guys who are considered pound for pound, are black guys.

I remember I wrestled a black guy in highschool who was 3rd in state the year before. Total bad ass. No one could keep him down. He beat me every time we wrestled. The last time though was different. One of us would make it to the top 6 and be All State, the other would be out of the tournament. I thought I was done. Then some guys told me he was bitching and moaning about having to wrestle that crazy white boy. Me? That's how he talks about me? I was so fucking flattered. I didn't think he thought twice about me. So I went at him with everything I had. I even pulled a move I had never tried before. The way he would escape from the bottom was amazing. No one ever stopped him. But as he slowly methodically worked his way up to a standing position, I jumped over his back and locked in a cradle. I had it LOCKED! So the entire 2nd period I just held him there. I couldn't pin him but I just got a take down and 3 point near fall.

The 3rd period I played keep away. I beat him!!! I used to think no black guy could take me. But that was before someone taught any of them how to wrestle or jujitsu. Damn they're good now.

Forum List

Back