Lakers, bitches!

That's right! The Lakers are kickass and will meet the Boston Celtics for the NBA title this year!

Questions or comments?
No, no, no.
It's hilarious to watch Caeser's sports book be so wrong.
Bucks in the East. The West is a toss up.

That's right! The Lakers are kickass and will meet the Boston Celtics for the NBA title this year!

Questions or comments?
I have a bad feeling that Gianni is not going to win another SHIP. I hope I'm wrong.

The Lakers will not win a SHIP this year. Here is why. I knew the Grizzlys weren't ready and would fall this year to a veteran team. So this is not a shocker. Although does make my butt clench a little because god damn Lebron can't win another one!!! Not like this! By slacking through the regular season. Him and AD resting their bodies and saying they are injured when really they aren't. I don't blame them. Those guys are old and banged up. OMG are the Lakers role players going to step up and play like they have two HOF'ers on their team? Those guys should be embarrassed if they can't win with Lebron and AD. But they won't.

I thought the Suns were going to win it all but apparently not. OMG are the Kings going to go to the finals? They could. They looked good. And they'll whip on LA like that too. Or the Clippers or Nuggets. They got to get by Kwai Leonard if he beats the Suns.

And I think the East wins this year. If Boston goes, they are much better than they were last year. It would be their year.

P.S. I'm done predicting. I was off wrong on half the games. LOL.

Kevin Durant had 27 points in his playoff debut for Phoenix. He was one rebound shy of a triple double.

Devin Booker had 26 points for the Suns.

Russell Westbrook only shot 3-for-19 from the field for Los Angeles, but had 10 rebounds and 8 assists, while making several key plays for the Clippers, none bigger than blocking a layup attempt from Booker with 10 seconds left with the Clippers leading 111-108.

The Clippers had 15 offensive rebounds in the game, compared to six for the Suns.

Phoenix only got eight points from its bench in the game.

Then Clippers get Paul George back after this series is over? Scary team.

What sport do you like? Let me guess, hockey? Basketball, Football and Baseball are too brown for you?

I grew up with basketball my Father was the trainer for the Rockets and the head of the NBA trainers Association and I was a ballboy when I was a kid.
So fuck you and your lame ass claims of racism.
Ya one trick pony bitch.

I grew up with basketball my Father was the trainer for the Rockets and the head of the NBA trainers Association and I was a ballboy when I was a kid.
So fuck you and your lame ass claims of racism.
Ya one trick pony bitch.
Let me guess you're from Boston?

And it's not just basketball fans. When Red Sox fans hurled the N-word toward Orioles outfielder Adam Jones in Fenway Park, it was a reminder of Boston’s racial legacy — particularly around its sports teams.

I have a bad feeling that Gianni is not going to win another SHIP. I hope I'm wrong.

The Lakers will not win a SHIP this year. Here is why. I knew the Grizzlys weren't ready and would fall this year to a veteran team. So this is not a shocker. Although does make my butt clench a little because god damn Lebron can't win another one!!! Not like this! By slacking through the regular season. Him and AD resting their bodies and saying they are injured when really they aren't. I don't blame them. Those guys are old and banged up. OMG are the Lakers role players going to step up and play like they have two HOF'ers on their team? Those guys should be embarrassed if they can't win with Lebron and AD. But they won't.

I thought the Suns were going to win it all but apparently not. OMG are the Kings going to go to the finals? They could. They looked good. And they'll whip on LA like that too. Or the Clippers or Nuggets. They got to get by Kwai Leonard if he beats the Suns.

And I think the East wins this year. If Boston goes, they are much better than they were last year. It would be their year.

P.S. I'm done predicting. I was off wrong on half the games. LOL.

Kevin Durant had 27 points in his playoff debut for Phoenix. He was one rebound shy of a triple double.

Devin Booker had 26 points for the Suns.

Russell Westbrook only shot 3-for-19 from the field for Los Angeles, but had 10 rebounds and 8 assists, while making several key plays for the Clippers, none bigger than blocking a layup attempt from Booker with 10 seconds left with the Clippers leading 111-108.

The Clippers had 15 offensive rebounds in the game, compared to six for the Suns.

Phoenix only got eight points from its bench in the game.

Then Clippers get Paul George back after this series is over? Scary team.
Load management is sure paying off for the Clippers.

Can you believe Sacramento?

Load management is sure paying off for the Clippers.

Can you believe Sacramento?

I'm still scared for them. What if Golden State wins every one of their home games? They pissed Draymond Green off. He should be suspended this next game. He cost Golden State a championship when he got suspended against Cleveland. Cleveland was down 3 to 1 when he got suspended 2 games. He came back for game 7 but Lebron and Irving and Love did it. My dad and i think Draymond Green's life won't be good after the NBA. Seems like something crazy will happen when he doesn't have basketball. Hopefully they hire him to be an announcer he's a very smart man. Just crazy too. Very competitive. Actually, I take it back. They shouldn't suspend him. Because that guy did grab his ankle. Why did he do that? To slow him down. The guys on the ground and he's trying to illegally slow him up while he gets back up. Green did the right thing stomping him. Or, he should have violently ripped his foot away. Let's face it. He does shit like that too so he got mad when they did it back. And they got him to stomp. He should get suspended 1 game.

What does load management mean? I didn't watch that game how did they manage to beat the Suns? Are they deep and their bench is great? Damn I wish I watched every game every minute but sometimes I'm just busy doing something. I'll start watching more tonight.

Let me guess you're from Boston?

And it's not just basketball fans. When Red Sox fans hurled the N-word toward Orioles outfielder Adam Jones in Fenway Park, it was a reminder of Boston’s racial legacy — particularly around its sports teams.

Seriously?
What town are the Rockets in?

Seriously?
What town are the Rockets in?

Detroit

The Rockets were an American rock band from Detroit, Michigan founded by guitarist Jimmy McCarty and drummer Johnny "Bee" Badanjek, both former members of the group Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels.

Oh STFU.
It's too late to try and cover up your stupidity.
Oh you don't think Texas fans are racist? Houston? I'm sure the N word gets used a lot at those games. And not by the blacks in attendance. LOL.

Texas? The most racist state. Or one of.

Dan Patrick, the Republican lieutenant governor of Texas, has refused to apologize for blaming rising Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths on unvaccinated African Americans, comments one Black Houston official called “racist and flat out wrong”.

I'm still scared for them. What if Golden State wins every one of their home games? They pissed Draymond Green off. He should be suspended this next game. He cost Golden State a championship when he got suspended against Cleveland. Cleveland was down 3 to 1 when he got suspended 2 games. He came back for game 7 but Lebron and Irving and Love did it. My dad and i think Draymond Green's life won't be good after the NBA. Seems like something crazy will happen when he doesn't have basketball. Hopefully they hire him to be an announcer he's a very smart man. Just crazy too. Very competitive. Actually, I take it back. They shouldn't suspend him. Because that guy did grab his ankle. Why did he do that? To slow him down. The guys on the ground and he's trying to illegally slow him up while he gets back up. Green did the right thing stomping him. Or, he should have violently ripped his foot away. Let's face it. He does shit like that too so he got mad when they did it back. And they got him to stomp. He should get suspended 1 game.

What does load management mean? I didn't watch that game how did they manage to beat the Suns? Are they deep and their bench is great? Damn I wish I watched every game every minute but sometimes I'm just busy doing something. I'll start watching more tonight.
Since Sabonis is Russian, Drayton should've held him hostage!

Oh you don't think Texas fans are racist? Houston? I'm sure the N word gets used a lot at those games. And not by the blacks in attendance. LOL.

Texas? The most racist state. Or one of.

Dan Patrick, the Republican lieutenant governor of Texas, has refused to apologize for blaming rising Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths on unvaccinated African Americans, comments one Black Houston official called “racist and flat out wrong”.

More stupidity.

Forum List

Back