officlal Lakers vs Celtics NBA Finals thread.

I'm not a great big basketball fan. I liked the Celtics when Larry Bird was playing. Now, not so much. I figure the Lakers will take it all.

i just think it will be a closer game tonight
and so far, it is

I keep hearing them remark about how well Orlando is doing. Considering how they played the first three games, doesn't take much to play better. :lol:

The Lakers will make their adjustments. That's what a seven game series is all about. There's a reason why Jackson has never lost a seven game series after going ahead 2-0.....He's a great coach, with a great staff!

But like I said, the Suns aren't going to just lay down and die. Unlike Orlando, they've got heart!

bad move by howard hitting garnett in the face. the momentum seems to be shifting.

Orlando is not going to get every call under the sun next game. Garnett and Rondo are not going to do nothing, again. Orlando is not going to hit every single three.

This series is done in five, six at best.

Kiss of death for lakers....
President Barack Obama is projecting a Los Angeles Lakers win in the NBA finals.

Obama told TNT in an interview that he’s been surprised by Boston, but believes Kobe Bryant(notes), Pau Gasol(notes) and coach Phil Jackson would be too much for the Celtics.

“I’ve got to go with the Lakers again,” Obama said. “I think Gasol may be the best big man in the league right now. He’s different from Dwight Howard(notes), but he’s (got) unbelievable footwork, speed, savvy, he’s playing magnificently.
Everything the Unicorn Rainbow King touches turns to shit........

Kiss of death for lakers....
President Barack Obama is projecting a Los Angeles Lakers win in the NBA finals.

Obama told TNT in an interview that he’s been surprised by Boston, but believes Kobe Bryant(notes), Pau Gasol(notes) and coach Phil Jackson would be too much for the Celtics.

“I’ve got to go with the Lakers again,” Obama said. “I think Gasol may be the best big man in the league right now. He’s different from Dwight Howard(notes), but he’s (got) unbelievable footwork, speed, savvy, he’s playing magnificently.
Everything the Unicorn Rainbow King touches turns to shit........

it'd be great if the suns won the next two games, then.

Don't blame the Lakers epic failure on Obama. They just stunk up the joint twice in a row. :rofl:

Like I said, it's a series.

Don't blame the Lakers epic failure on Obama. They just stunk up the joint twice in a row. :rofl:

doesn't boston have a game tomorrow night? hmm. flyers, celtics.....

They do, but don't count on a comeback.

It took Orlando:

Overtime
32 points from Howard
Rondo not showing up
Garnett not showing up
Celtics turning over the ball for no reason
And the bench not showing up.

It's done, tomorrow night.

he stuck his nose in it

he OWNS it now
:lol:

btw, the Lakers had a 2-0 series lead before he made his prediction
LOL

They do, but don't count on a comeback.

It took Orlando:

Overtime
32 points from Howard
Rondo not showing up
Garnett not showing up
Celtics turning over the ball for no reason
And the bench not showing up.

It's done, tomorrow night.

if they lose tomorrow night, it suddenly becomes interesting.

The Unicorn Rainbow King is the kiss of death......seriously, the Lakers may just lose this now........:lol:

Of course if they do lose, it won't be Obama's fault....

it will be because of BOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back