O'Donnell just as dumb as Palin when it comes to Supreme Court knowledge

Well, Obama didn't know how many states make up our country. Personally, I wouldn't vote for someone THAT stupid.

Of course he knows, he just got mixed up briefly, but not knowing any Supreme Court cases? O'Donnell has absolutely no knowledge about cases she disagrees with and she wants to be a Senator. It makes the Tea Baggers look bad and further exposes their movement for the farce it is.

I've been asked questions before, and have had my mind draw a blank. The first thing I always think of with the supreeme court decisions are "eminent domain" That being said, drawing a blank does not make her stupid. You are stupid for thinking so. Obie wan on the other hand wasn't asked a question, he just opened his mouth and stupid rolled out all on it's own.

She either drew blanks on almost everything asked, or answered in such an evasive manner that it was offensive.

Stupid is as stupid does you hack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQUMAPe0JhE&feature=player_embedded

The dumb broad's attempt at being "funny" and "charming" utterly fell flat with her duncery. Not a single soul laughed.

The people of Delaware seems to have made up their minds. O'Donnell. Is. A. Joke!!!

And a bad one at that. LOL!!!!

<sigh>

Yet another Prime Candidate for IGNORE...

Let's see who's laughing on Nov. 3rd, eh?
squint-2.gif

The old hag is mad now, ring the alarm, lol.

Pelosi is an seasoned politician, and O'Donnell, what the fuck is her experience, witchcraft? She could ride a broom better than she can name Supreme Court cases she disagrees with.

key words...SEASONED POLITICIAN.....and why its time for that asshole to go.....i am just glad to see that my State does not have a lock on half-assed Politicians.....&#9824;

she's no dumber than Nancy Pelsoi. and the PEOPLE of Delaware will decide if she is dumb or not.

Like any person is "suppose" to know all the Supreme Court cases.

gawd you people are PATHETIC

Yes, the people of Delaware will be deciding if she's dumber than dirt. I can only hope that Sarah chooses her for her heart beat away.

polly wanna cracker.?:lol:

What makes you think I care about crackers?

Coons went into the debate with a 19 point lead. I think that Nov. 2nd will show that he came out with about a 23 point lead.

This was an important debate, as it showed the nation the level of people that the Teabaggers have used to replace Republicans like Castle with. One thing sure, the Teabaggers have given the nation a real choice, and I think that November will show that the people of this nations choice is not far right wingnut and stupidity.

I've heard what passes for "in the know" on this board from my comrades on the left when it comes to the judiciary... Most are either willfully ignorant or just plain ole reactionary.

Enough said.

your canidataria as dumb as board members and that's who you suppport.

Wow...enough said

Last edited:
To Tea baggers the only relevant Supreme Court Decision is Roe vs Wade

The only relevant parts of the Constitution are the 2nd and 10th Amendments

I truly wish I could say that Palin was dumber, but the dumb dumb O'Donnel got stumped on the SAME. EXACT. question her dumb dumb mentor Palin did a mere two years ago.

Not even a donkey would stumble on a stone that the donkey before them just did.

These people are TOAST!!!

LOL!!!!!

and if these "Dumbasses" win in Nov Marc?......its kinda sad....but i am kinda relieved that come Nov.,my States voters will not be the only people making a choice between Moron A or Moron B.....but one of the Morons will win.....and once again America loses.....

Anyway, in a few weeks it won't matter.. the not-so-great Marxist experiment is being shown the door.. We've seen the mess that these psuedo-intellectuals like Obama create. Enough already, they're useless idiots.

Buh Bye!!!!
Riiiiiiiight, Skippy.....what we need are more tax-cuts; those "magical"/easy-answer cure-alls to ALL our problems!!!!
282.png

4921713602_20823143eb.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway, in a few weeks it won't matter.. the not-so-great Marxist experiment is being shown the door.. We've seen the mess that these psuedo-intellectuals like Obama create. Enough already, they're useless idiots.

Buh Bye!!!!
Riiiiiiiight, Skippy.....what we need are more tax-cuts; those "magical"/easy-answer cure-alls to ALL our problems!!!!
282.png

As oposed to what, just take more of people's money and spend it on, oh I dunno, pick some pie-in-the-sky feel good nonsense that will be broke in 10 years?

Yep, as always, you're on the bleeding edge of yesteryear.

Well, like I said enjoy... it's over!!!!

Bringing up the same weak retort over and over doesn't show a whole lot of brains, either.

how come you dont take Dean or Chris to task when they constantly bring up the same shit each time they post?.....:eusa_eh:

Yeah, that from the crew still whining about Bush nearly 3 years into Obama? Hillarious. Well, I guess it is a nice deflection from the truth.. but the left has always been reality challenged.

Stupid is as stupid does you hack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQUMAPe0JhE&feature=player_embedded

The dumb broad's attempt at being "funny" and "charming" utterly fell flat with her duncery. Not a single soul laughed.

The people of Delaware seems to have made up their minds. O'Donnell. Is. A. Joke!!!

And a bad one at that. LOL!!!!

<sigh>

Yet another Prime Candidate for IGNORE...

Let's see who's laughing on Nov. 3rd, eh?
squint-2.gif

why the hell is it everytime someone says something that someone disagrees with or dont like....its..."to the cornfield with you"?......WTF?.....

Lol the defense for ODonnell stupidity isn't even a defense..lol.

Person1: look how little this person knows amd they're running for office
rep defense: you know less than her

:rofl:

Coons went into the debate with a 19 point lead. I think that Nov. 2nd will show that he came out with about a 23 point lead.

This was an important debate, as it showed the nation the level of people that the Teabaggers have used to replace Republicans like Castle with. One thing sure, the Teabaggers have given the nation a real choice, and I think that November will show that the people of this nations choice is not far right wingnut and stupidity.

speak for your own State.....in Cali i can guarantee it will still be FAR Leftwing stupidity....

Lol the defense for ODonnell stupidity isn't even a defense..lol.

Person1: look how little this person knows amd they're running for office
rep defense: you know less than her

:rofl:

Charge: Obama is a disaster.

Response: Bush..... or even better, Reagan.....

We're trying to keep it at your level so you don't get confused.

Ya got nothing.

Of course he knows, he just got mixed up briefly, but not knowing any Supreme Court cases? O'Donnell has absolutely no knowledge about cases she disagrees with and she wants to be a Senator. It makes the Tea Baggers look bad and further exposes their movement for the farce it is.

I've been asked questions before, and have had my mind draw a blank. The first thing I always think of with the supreeme court decisions are "eminent domain" That being said, drawing a blank does not make her stupid. You are stupid for thinking so. Obie wan on the other hand wasn't asked a question, he just opened his mouth and stupid rolled out all on it's own.

Exactly.. isn't it smarter to just say "I don't know" than to just blather on idiotically with some nonsensical answer?
AGREED!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E[/ame]

520.gif

Bringing up the same weak retort over and over doesn't show a whole lot of brains, either.

how come you dont take Dean or Chris to task when they constantly bring up the same shit each time they post?.....:eusa_eh:

Yeah, that from the crew still whining about Bush nearly 3 years into Obama? Hillarious. Well, I guess it is a nice deflection from the truth.. but the left has always been reality challenged.

This from the crew the blamed the Clinton for 9-11 and screams Jimmy Carter in every thread. WE BELIEVE YOU!!

Forum List

Back