O'Donnell just as dumb as Palin when it comes to Supreme Court knowledge

Not knowing the minutia of recent SCOTUS decisions will not effect her ability to vote yes or no......Senate votes are not a POP quiz where you either know the answer or you don't. They can do research.......

PS - Calling the Republican candidate "stupid" is not going to work this time......

She is not stupid but is uninformed. She is not a person that any reasonable person would want in office.

Well, I am not so sure about that, when you compare her to her opponent.

There can be no doubt that Coons will rubber stamp any Spending agenda Obama brings forward.

As opposed to someone who will vote NO on every bill regardless of how important it is?

NO is a rubber stamp too

She is not stupid but is uninformed. She is not a person that any reasonable person would want in office.

then why does Pelosi get elected time and time again?.....are there not reasonable people in the Frisco area?......look at the stupid things she has said.....

Gawwd,deleted........................ She is one reason why I think political candidates should be throughly screened and given a psychological exam, and a few other items. A Cavern (cavity) search would be helpful as well.......LOL! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

There can be no doubt that Coons will rubber stamp any Spending agenda Obama brings forward.

As opposed to someone who will vote NO on every bill regardless of how impo
rtant it is?

NO is a rubber stamp too
what in inane statement.......:cuckoo:
Put a bill forward that limits government spending to 20% of GDP and she'll vote yes ....in a second. Put a bill forward that eliminates double taxation of dividends and she'll voteyes...in a second. Put a bill forward that requires a balanced budget - and she'll vote yes,....in a micro second! It is time for government to be fiscally responsible.

As opposed to someone who will vote NO on every bill regardless of how impo
rtant it is?

NO is a rubber stamp too
what in inane statement.......:cuckoo:
Put a bill forward that limits government spending to 20% of GDP and she'll vote yes ....in a second. Put a bill forward that eliminates double taxation of dividends and she'll voteyes...in a second. Put a bill forward that requires a balanced budget - and she'll vote yes,....in a micro second! It is time for government to be fiscally responsible.

If you don't stop that talking common sense thing this very minute, the resident lib drones are gonna get themselves in a lather.

Now, don't say I di'n't warn ya!

As opposed to someone who will vote NO on every bill regardless of how important it is?

NO is a rubber stamp too

Of import to WHOM exactly?

NO is a rubber stamp too

Of import to WHOM exactly?

Meaning that in our current political climate, there are plenty of rubber stamps to go around

Well......considering the GOP became the party of no, then the party of "hell no".........well.......you should be able to see easily where "no" could be a rubber stamp.

Shit........some of the crap they say no to is some of the very stuff they PRESENTED THEMSELVES JUST A YEAR OR TWO AGO!!!!!!

Nonsense. One picks his fights. The Tea Party cannot be trusted because they are being manipulated by powers that wish to enslave the American worker. I support the concept of lowering taxes but not at the expense of my liberty.

Someone has been reading to much Liberal Press. That or you are just paranoid.

Your liberty if going to mean shit when this country collapses under the weight of Well over 100 Trillion dollars in unfunded Debt obligations.

Then your liberty will amount to what ever the scum bag with the biggest gun on the block wants to give you.

Nothing is more important than adressing our growing Debt problems right now. The Spending must stop.

(by the way I said NOTHING at all about lower taxes.) Just cut the FUCKING spending!!!

Last edited:
I was talking about O'Donnell, not Pelosi, Harry. That is a whole different kettle. Have you even been to Frisco?

its been a while...but yes i have been there.....then what your saying as far as i can understand here.....there are thousands and thousands of Rdeans and Wry Catchers running around up there.....nuff said....

Nonsense. One picks his fights. The Tea Party cannot be trusted because they are being manipulated by powers that wish to enslave the American worker. I support the concept of lowering taxes but not at the expense of my liberty.

Someone has been reading to much Liberal Press. That or you are just paranoid.

You liberty if going to mean shit when this country collapses under the weight of Well over 100 Trillion dollars in unfunded Debt obligations.

Then your liberty will amount to what ever the scum bag with the biggest gun on the block wants to give you.

Nothing is more important than adressing our growing Debt problems right now. The Spending must stop.

(by the way I said NOTHING at all about lower taxes.) Just cut the FUCKING spending!!!
Amen to that. We don't have an INCOME problem - we have a SPENDING problem.

enslave the American worker....:eusa_think:

hmmm why does that sound so familiar?

:eusa_think:

:eusa_think:

Karl_Marx.jpg

Oh right!

Well......considering the GOP became the party of no, then the party of "hell no".........well.......you should be able to see easily where "no" could be a rubber stamp.
Shit........some of the crap they say no to is some of the very stuff they PRESENTED THEMSELVES JUST A YEAR OR TWO AGO!!!!!!

OMg, they REALLY are going to friggen try this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back