O'Donnell just as dumb as Palin when it comes to Supreme Court knowledge

A former constitutional lawyer who's a Harvard grad is way smarter than some dumbass fucking witchcraft practicing dipshit who lied about her education, has no job and has no knowledge of Supreme Court cases she disagrees with. She's a dumber version of Palin.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/ame]

Dickhead, there is difference between making an error while speaking and not knowing the answer to a specific question, especially after your equally dumb assed mentor fucked up and couldn't aswer the exact same question, you would think Repugs would do a better job with their programmed space cadet dipshit favorites.

Corpse men?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6Gx1KrvTw[/ame]

Christine O'Donnell Can't Name Recent Supreme Court Decision She Disagrees With - Video - The Daily Beast

And the idiots in this forum still believes she's well qualified because anything is better than a Democrat, in their minds that is. Pathetic.
She definitely re-established her Bubblehead-status. How comical that Republicans feel "perky" is going to cancel-out feelings (most) Americans have of Republican-congressmen laying-back....for two years....drawing a check for yelling "NO!!"

I guess we'll have to stand-bye for O'Donnell's next campaign, seeing-as-how this talentless-bimbo requires some kind o' income....and, her perpetual-campaign-gig (rather than a real-job) is pretty-much all she's developed (as a job-skill).

Maybe she'd qualify as a "greeter", at a mega-church....somewhere.​

This is what is so sad and utterly PATHETIC about the dumb broad. She spent all these years "working" on her campaign as her only source of income and can't name a single SC decision she has a problem with. WTF...does the dunce have SOUP for brains?

And these are the dumb SAPS that Neo-CON$ like the fellow $tephanie reveres and wants in office.

Toast I say....TOAST!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

49izadw.gif

C'mon....c'mon.....she's still PERKY!!!!

images

(.....well.....while she's campaigning, anyhow....)

mark_christine.jpg

A former constitutional lawyer who's a Harvard grad is way smarter than some dumbass fucking witchcraft practicing dipshit who lied about her education, has no job and has no knowledge of Supreme Court cases she disagrees with. She's a dumber version of Palin.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/ame]

Dickhead, there is difference between making an error while speaking and not knowing the answer to a specific question, especially after your equally dumb assed mentor fucked up and couldn't aswer the exact same question, you would think Repugs would do a better job with their programmed space cadet dipshit favorites.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5R6kVry4_c[/ame]

Progressives can call other people stupid all they want but they should look at the White House first before casting any stones

Lefties have some of the most vulgar mouths.

I guess they think it is a sign of intelligence.

He's just pissed cause obie wan ain't smart.

His PolSci degree demonstrates a GPA of 3.3 - and that is being generous. He's not that smart. Give up with the 'smart guy' routine - the facts don't fit the claim.

Well, Obama didn't know how many states make up our country. Personally, I wouldn't vote for someone THAT stupid.

Of course he knows, he just got mixed up briefly, but not knowing any Supreme Court cases? O'Donnell has absolutely no knowledge about cases she disagrees with and she wants to be a Senator. It makes the Tea Baggers look bad and further exposes their movement for the farce it is.

I've been asked questions before, and have had my mind draw a blank. The first thing I always think of with the supreeme court decisions are "eminent domain" That being said, drawing a blank does not make her stupid.
True!

It merely makes her one MORE easily-manipulated candidate; a(nother) female-version o' Lil' Dumbya.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIjMcweRE98[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A[/ame]

490.gif

Last edited:
don't vote for her.
Don't worry about that, the people of Delaware know better. They aren't nor weren't going to vote for her. The dumb broad is behind 20 points.

Progressives can call other people stupid all they want but they should look at the White House first before casting any stones
Stupid is as stupid does you hack.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQUMAPe0JhE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

The dumb broad's attempt at being "funny" and "charming" utterly fell flat with her duncery. Not a single soul laughed.

The people of Delaware seems to have made up their minds. O'Donnell. Is. A. Joke!!!

And a bad one at that. LOL!!!!

49izadw.gif

Obama has a fundamental disagreement with the Constitution, his views are poison

"If you look at the victories and failures of the civil rights movement and its litigation strategy in the court. I think where it succeeded was to invest formal rights in previously dispossessed people, so that now I would have the right to vote. I would now be able to sit at the lunch counter and order as long as I could pay for it I’d be o.k. But, the Supreme Court never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth, and of more basic issues such as political and economic justice in society. To that extent, as radical as I think people try to characterize the Warren Court, it wasn’t that radical. It didn’t break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the founding fathers in the Constitution, at least as its been interpreted and Warren Court interpreted in the same way, that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. Says what the states can’t do to you. Says what the Federal government can’t do to you, but doesn’t say what the Federal government or State government must do on your behalf, and that hasn’t shifted and one of the, I think, tragedies of the civil rights movement was, um, because the civil rights movement became so court focused I think there was a tendancy to lose track of the political and community organizing and activities on the ground that are able to put together the actual coalition of powers through which you bring about redistributive change. In some ways we still suffer from that."

It's the way they play the game. Every female Republican is an idiot in their mind. Well, what a tiny little mind they have.

OMG!!!

You're RIGHT!

They're SEXISTS!!! If a FEMALE says (or doesn't say) it,

they're dumbasses, clueless, etc., etc.

Talk about the a pot calling a kettle black...

GOOD CALL, Willow!
cheer3.gif

Last edited:
But oh, how nice this is...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgE_VwaOdrE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]​
:D

It's the way they play the game. Every female Republican is an idiot in their mind. Well, what a tiny little mind they have.

OMG!!!

You're RIGHT!

They're SEXISTS!!! If a FEMALE says (or doesn't say) it,

they're dumbasses, clueless, etc., etc.

Talk about the a pot calling a kettle black...

GOOD CALL, Willow!
cheer3.gif

Sexist my half black ass, both Palin and O'Donnell are fucking clueless Repugs who both choked on the same question, thats a fact, not sexism.

Well, Obama didn't know how many states make up our country. Personally, I wouldn't vote for someone THAT stupid.

Bringing up the same weak retort over and over doesn't show a whole lot of brains, either.

When O'Donnell was asked what Supreme Court cases she disagreed with she said she didn't know and then asked the moderator to name some, as if they would fucking know, when Obama said 57 states he clearly had something else on his mind, how California tries to compare the two makes her look even more fucking dumb.

Forum List

Back