O'Donnell just as dumb as Palin when it comes to Supreme Court knowledge

Of course he knows, he just got mixed up briefly, but not knowing any Supreme Court cases? O'Donnell has absolutely no knowledge about cases she disagrees with and she wants to be a Senator. It makes the Tea Baggers look bad and further exposes their movement for the farce it is.

I've been asked questions before, and have had my mind draw a blank. The first thing I always think of with the supreeme court decisions are "eminent domain" That being said, drawing a blank does not make her stupid. You are stupid for thinking so. Obie wan on the other hand wasn't asked a question, he just opened his mouth and stupid rolled out all on it's own.

She either drew blanks on almost everything asked, or answered in such an evasive manner that it was offensive.

She refused to reply with specifics.

When asked what, other than fraud and abuse, she would cut from the budget.....she replied "Fraud and abuse"

When asked whether she believed in evolution....she replied it is up to individual schools to decide

When asked what specific milestones she expected for a withdrawal from Afghanistan....she replied "we need to establish specific milestones"

Christine O'Donnell Can't Name Recent Supreme Court Decision She Disagrees With - Video - The Daily Beast

And the idiots in this forum still believes she's well qualified because anything is better than a Democrat, in their minds that is. Pathetic.

At least she isn't a flaming racist zealot like you are.

Shut your slack jawed stupid, cock smoking ass up you incoherentl speaking rats ass dipshit, you're still mad getting your ass handed to you by Charlie.

Last edited:
I've been asked questions before, and have had my mind draw a blank. The first thing I always think of with the supreeme court decisions are "eminent domain" That being said, drawing a blank does not make her stupid. You are stupid for thinking so. Obie wan on the other hand wasn't asked a question, he just opened his mouth and stupid rolled out all on it's own.

Exactly.. isn't it smarter to just say "I don't know" than to just blather on idiotically with some nonsensical answer? But, that is what passes as smart on the left... blah blah blah.. as long as it sounds good. Form over substance.... the left opts for that every time.. Obama is a prime example, intellectually an empty vessel, but hey, he sounds good.... kinda.

It's the way they play the game. Every female Republican is an idiot in their mind. Well, what a tiny little mind they have.
That's the point.

Once they open their mouths, any-and-all doubts (about their tiny little minds), are IMMEDIATELY dispelled.​

Bringing up the same weak retort over and over doesn't show a whole lot of brains, either.

how come you dont take Dean or Chris to task when they constantly bring up the same shit each time they post?.....:eusa_eh:

Yeah, that from the crew still whining about Bush nearly 3 years into Obama? Hillarious. Well, I guess it is a nice deflection from the truth.. but the left has always been reality challenged.

This coming from a grade A dipshit who attacks Obama in a thread about O'Donnell's stupidity to make O'Donnell look smart when she needs special education for politicians.

Lol the defense for ODonnell stupidity isn't even a defense..lol.

Person1: look how little this person knows amd they're running for office
rep defense: you know less than her

:rofl:

Charge: Obama is a disaster.
Response: Bush..... or even better, Reagan.....

We're trying to keep it at your level so you don't get confused.

Ya got nothing.

I'll compare ex presidents but when you argue that your canidate as being smarter than someone on a message board and that's supposed to be a bonus. Lol...you're right she smarter than some ppl here...congrats on setting the bar so high lol

how come you dont take Dean or Chris to task when they constantly bring up the same shit each time they post?.....:eusa_eh:

Yeah, that from the crew still whining about Bush nearly 3 years into Obama? Hillarious. Well, I guess it is a nice deflection from the truth.. but the left has always been reality challenged.

This from the crew the blamed the Clinton for 9-11 and screams Jimmy Carter in every thread. WE BELIEVE YOU!!

I looked through the thread... I don't see Jimmy Carter mentioned once. Or any references to Clinton and 9/11.

WTF are you talkin about? Oh, more deflection. Got it.

Oh boy.. just a few weeks away!!!!!!

Ya got nothing.

I'll compare ex presidents but when you argue that your canidate as being smarter than someone on a message board and that's supposed to be a bonus. Lol...you're right she smarter than some ppl here...congrats on setting the bar so high lol

If Soggy believes that O'Donnell is smart by default O'Donnell is smarter than he is because only someone dumber than O'Donnell would believe she's smart.

Ya got nothing.

Uh, I said no such thing. What I said was that you on the left hold up a failed lawyer and Assoc. Prof with virtually zero real-world experiences as a genius. And, I pointed out that these so called "smart" people and "seasoned politicians" are the very ones that gave us this mess.... obviously, they aren't all that smart or capable.

soggy is a tool, a racist, an accounting geek, dumber than the witch. Shit even I don't dislike the clown that much.

Well, Obama didn't know how many states make up our country. Personally, I wouldn't vote for someone THAT stupid.

Of course he knows, he just got mixed up briefly, but not knowing any Supreme Court cases? O'Donnell has absolutely no knowledge about cases she disagrees with and she wants to be a Senator. It makes the Tea Baggers look bad and further exposes their movement for the farce it is.

Wrong. She drew a blank. Admitting that she had drawn a blank (on the spot like that) is at least honest. When DICK Blumenthal, the idiot running as the liberal Democrat Senate nominee in Connecticut, was asked by his Republican opponent in a recent debate how he would "create" jobs, his answer was tragic. A masterpiece of liberal imbecility.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIBLQyl7HE[/ame]

But at least he is also an abject liar. "When I got home from Vietnam." :eusa_liar:

What a scumbag.

Anyway, there's no reason to worry about Christine O'Donnell. It's not like she is going to win. But there is a distinct possibility that the scumbag in Connecticut, Dick Blumenidiot MIGHT get elected. :eek:

Speaking of tragic.

Last edited:

Ya got nothing.

If Soggy believes that O'Donnell is smart by default O'Donnell is smarter than he is because only someone dumber than O'Donnell would believe she's smart.

Well, we see what you see as smart and the fucked up mess they have given us.

Last edited:
Exactly.. isn't it smarter to just say "I don't know" than to just blather on idiotically with some nonsensical answer? But, that is what passes as smart on the left... blah blah blah.. as long as it sounds good. Form over substance.... the left opts for that every time.. Obama is a prime example, intellectually an empty vessel, but hey, he sounds good.... kinda.

It's the way they play the game. Every female Republican is an idiot in their mind. Well, what a tiny little mind they have.

no kidding, the people aren't buying the crap they are selling anymore. They saw what the left with the help of Lamestream media tried to do with Palin, smearing her from the first day.
.....And, "Crazy" Sarah managed to pick-up-the-slack, from there!!!! :cuckoo:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3nsVo6Ugno&feature=related[/ame]​

Last edited:
soggy is a tool, a racist, an accounting geek, dumber than the witch. Shit even I don't dislike the clown that much.

LOL!!! There he is!!! How's your porfoliop doing this morning?

I love this guy.. Mr. Super MBA posessing the intellectual skillset of a third grader.

No offense to third graders.

If I were Loyola, I'd demand that Topspin stop using their name.... if he' an example of a Loyola product (which we all know he isn't), nobody'd spend a dime going to Loyola 'cause you actually come out dumber than when you started.

no kidding, the people aren't buying the crap they are selling anymore. They saw what the left with the help of Lamestream media tried to do with Palin, smearing her from the first day.
.....And, "Crazy" Sarah managed to pick-up-the-slack, from there!!!! :cuckoo:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsyglnk3k1k&feature=fvw[/ame]​

Why is Sarah Paln crazy?

This from the crew the blamed the Clinton for 9-11 and screams Jimmy Carter in every thread. WE BELIEVE YOU!!

I looked through the thread... I don't see Jimmy Carter mentioned once. Or any references to Clinton and 9/11.

You're right I made it alllllll up, no one ever blamed Clinton for 9/11

Fox News Rewrites History In Order to Blame Bill Clinton for 9/11 - Ignore that link dont click it cause I made it up

STILL Blaming Jimmy Carter is also something I just made up. I promise not to blame Bush for 3 years ago if the right stops blaming FDR and Jimmy Carter after decades have passed
IBD: Carter More to Blame for Financial Crisis Than Bush or McCain | NewsBusters.org
Dont click that link, it's made up by me!! It's all a wonderful lie.

BTW...I said your crew blames Clinton for 9/11 I made no mention of in this thread. So if you take your time you woulda saved yourself some research and typing time.

You're right I made it alllllll up, no one ever blamed Clinton for 9/11

Fox News Rewrites History In Order to Blame Bill Clinton for 9/11 - Ignore that link dont click it cause I made it up

STILL Blaming Jimmy Carter is also something I just made up. I promise not to blame Bush for 3 years ago if the right stops blaming FDR and Jimmy Carter after decades have passed
IBD: Carter More to Blame for Financial Crisis Than Bush or McCain | NewsBusters.org
Dont click that link, it's made up by me!! It's all a wonderful lie.

BTW...I said your crew blames Clinton for 9/11 I made no mention of in this thread. So if you take your time you woulda saved yourself some research and typing time.

Do you have a mental disorder? You said every thread. BTW.. that would include this one by definition.

Forum List

Back