O'Donnell just as dumb as Palin when it comes to Supreme Court knowledge

Well, Obama didn't know how many states make up our country. Personally, I wouldn't vote for someone THAT stupid.

Well, Obama didn't know how many states make up our country. Personally, I wouldn't vote for someone THAT stupid.

Of course he knows, he just got mixed up briefly, but not knowing any Supreme Court cases? O'Donnell has absolutely no knowledge about cases she disagrees with and she wants to be a Senator. It makes the Tea Baggers look bad and further exposes their movement for the farce it is.

I watched a bit of that debate last evening, and I cannot believe that she would be the best republican candidate in Delaware? Her answers were either attempts at smears, irrelevant or rambling off topic slogan regurgitation, the usual hooey about state's rights and freedom for the common woman. Jeez, it must be true our nation is dumb - or a large part of it is. What does this say about politics today, if I didn't read history I'd be worried. Fools we have always had.

Yes, she's dumber than a rock. Thank you tea baggers for this gift that keeps on giving.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1cs-LBpOX0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

midcan5.html

MIDCAN: Lurve the way your avvy shows BOTH Obama's grabbing their daughters boobs.

Great pic! :lol:

Last edited:
If she wins it'll be awesome, during debates on the floor I'm sure we'll hear a lot of yeah what he said.

I didn't watch the debate, but I have a question. Did she wink and smile at the audience when she said, "I'm sorry," and promised to put the information up later on her website.

My heavens! Another Sarah Palin. THANK YOU TEA BAGGERS FOR TURNING A SURE WIN INTO A LOSS! You people are great! :clap2:

Hopefully she'll wright one on her hand for the next debate. Deer in the lights, I'll put one on my website. IE. I have not fucking clue!!

she's no dumber than Nancy Pelsoi. and the PEOPLE of Delaware will decide if she is dumb or not.

Like any person is "suppose" to know all the Supreme Court cases.

gawd you people are PATHETIC

All, she couldn't name 1. Not one.
Oh her handlers will prepare a list for her to write on her hand next time.

she's no dumber than Nancy Pelsoi. and the PEOPLE of Delaware will decide if she is dumb or not.

Yes, the people of Delaware will be deciding if she's dumber than dirt. I can only hope that Sarah chooses her for her heart beat away.

Of course he knows, he just got mixed up briefly, but not knowing any Supreme Court cases? O'Donnell has absolutely no knowledge about cases she disagrees with and she wants to be a Senator. It makes the Tea Baggers look bad and further exposes their movement for the farce it is.

It makes her look bad. But that's because I differentiate between people.... like blacks... and hispanics.... and everyone else.... People are individuals - not groups.... much to the annoyance of the idiot left.

Yes, the people of Delaware will be deciding if she's dumber than dirt. I can only hope that Sarah chooses her for her heart beat away.

polly wanna cracker.?:lol:

Hopefully she'll wright one on her hand for the next debate. Deer in the lights, I'll put one on my website. IE. I have not fucking clue!!

In order to maintain any semblance of credibility, when calling other people out on their supposed 'stupidity', it would be good if you spelled 'right' correctly. Oh, and IE is not a complete sentence.

In fact, your use of the English language consistently sucks. I am reminded of the old saying "People in glass houses, should not throw stones."

Last edited:

A "stephanism" for sure, as if she would not be all over a candidate she did not like for the same error.

It makes her look bad. But that's because I differentiate between people.... like blacks... and hispanics.... and everyone else.... People are individuals - not groups.... much to the annoyance of the idiot left.

and the census..

and the census..

and the idiot reactionary right.

Forum List

Back